YouTube suspends Sen. Rand Paul Over a Video Falsely Claiming Masks Are Ineffective

So youre ok with big tech companies deciding who is right and who is wrong? Even politicians?

This question goes beyond simply democrat or republician. I posed this question simply as do you believe a big tech company has the right to decide if a person is telling the truth, or if they are someone qualified to say something and if not then suspend or even ban them? Youtube, a company that hosts videos should be allowed to decide what is right and wrong?

But I guess this is stupid to ask because you will say yes it is right and we both know you think its right because they suspended a republician and your posts show you have no ability to consider the other side, be level headed, look at all the arguments, be realistic, or actually care about the good of the country because all you do is ever one sided, unadulterated hate republicians and will post anything and everything you can to bash them with a narrow minded point of view.

Guess now that I think of it Ill just add you to the ignore list I have here because you contribute nothing to discussion, common sense and show no intelligence. All you do is hate a group of people who think different than you do and are unable to converse with them.
So youre ok with big tech companies deciding who is right and who is wrong? Even politicians?
The decision is between fact and fiction. Every point of view is not equally valid. Right is to err on the side of caution not to throw caution to the wind.

In what way?
The mask is meant to reduce the risk of infection through the output of droplets from the mouth and nose in each case. Retarded is believing there is a difference.
Retarded is believing there's a difference between cutting somebody's body open and digging around inside of it versus sitting next to a dude on a plane?

Kill yourself, you waste of oxygen.

UV light is WAY different than bleach, Moron.
You're STILL in denial? Amazing :lol:

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

The constitution also states gun rights shall not be infringed.

Get back to me when you don't cherry pick

The US didn't have a standing army back then. I'm not opposed to guns.. I think we need stricter licensing and a ban on huge magazines and automatic weapons unless you are hunting people or plan to overthrow the government.

Do you wear your gun when you are loading the dishwasher?

Last edited:
You're STILL in denial? Amazing :lol:

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."
Thanks for confirming the ONLY disinfectant he named was UV light, and never said anything about "bleach".

You want Paul to lose his ability to practice law? He isn't a lawyer, dumbass.

He said Trump's lawyers.

First tier law forms won't touch Trump.

He's a nightmare client.. He knows more than they do, doesn't listen and doesn't pay his bills based on his performance the past 45 years.

The US didn't have a standing army back then. I'm not opposed to guns.. I think were need stricter licensing and a ban on huge magazines and automatic weapons unless you are hunting people or plan to overthrow the government.

Do you wear your gun when you are loading the dishwasher?

I had a neighbor over in Boise - a hard core Trumpist and barrel stroker if ever there was one. He had THREE AK-47s and at least a dozen loaded handguns which he strategically placed on every coffee table, the kitchen, the bathrooms, the garage - EVERYWHERE.

Did he lock them up or even hide them when his little nieces and nephews were over?

Nope. Nice dude and fun to engage in political debates - But seriously stupid.

Thanks for confirming the ONLY disinfectant he named was UV light, and never said anything about "bleach".

That's not the way his fans took it Gomer. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back