YouTube suspends Sen. Rand Paul Over a Video Falsely Claiming Masks Are Ineffective

Nope Nostril - Might get rebounder from unvaxed butt munching conspiracy theorists ..
But our likelihood of ending up in ER a thousandth of yours. ;)
Really? Do you know my health situation? Do you know if I’m vaccinated?
Once again you get busted talking out of your sagging, dimpled ass.

I'm glad to see that YouTube has honesty standards and won't compromise that honesty.

People who post such lies should be suspended from websites.

Children are contracting the virus and some are dying.

Good...

Sometimes a kokksukker with a dusty old MD on his wall can be more dangerous than the autocrats that Krazy Kornspiracy Klowns like him tend to support...

I'm glad to see that YouTube has honesty standards and won't compromise that honesty.

Anybody that spreads misinformation like this should be prosecuted as well for endangering the public well being.

I never thought I'd see the day when so many Americans are cheering on tyranny, censorship and fascism. Yet here we are. Am I the only one who thinks it's surreal?

And make no mistake, if the cheerleading useful idiots keep going, they will eventually be on the receiving end of what they are so idiotically enabling now. As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

Do you understand the concept of a contract?

When a person signs up on a website like twitter they click "agree" to the TOS rules. As soon as they click agree, they've legally signed a binding contract.

In that contract it says that the person who clicked "agree" agrees to follow the rules of the website. They also agree that the website can throw them off or suspend them if they violated the contract and TOS rules.

My question is why do you believe it's ok to break your word and violate a legal and binding contract?

The person knew what they were signing. They were perfectly free to click on "disagree" if they didn't like what was in that contract. Yet they agreed to the terms of using the site.

It's simple contract law 101.

You seem to think it's ok to violate contracts and that rules don't apply to those who have the same political views as you.

Guess what? That's not the way the world works.

Good for youtube and shame on Rand Paul.

Another win for the good guys.

Rand claims his studies were "peer reviewed"?
LoL - Yeah, by him and Dr Phil :lol:
PS: Seven days isn't enough

And the other day Twitter took care of Madge for a week. Great to see these Trump Cult liars getting smacked down. Bigly!!!
LefTard Logic:
”This censorship shit is so cool....what were our founders thinking....public debate / dissent is sooo BAD for America.”

In communist china everyone is free to speak the truth

and progressives in government decide what the truth is

in America its baby hitlers in the lib media
Paul violated the TOS of a private social media company and was suspended accordingly and appropriately.

Paul was spreading misinformation and lies about the pandemic; his comments were ignorant, wrong reckless, and irresponsible.

Private social media are at liberty to exclude whomever they wish for whatever reason.

Forum List

Back