Youtube goes on a Censorship/demonitizing spree against Conservatives to defend Dylan Mulvaney

I'm not really moved by you calling it mutilation anymore than I would be by you calling chemo therapy a poisioning. Sometimes kids need chemo.
If they have cancer, yes. Bit since 80% of trans kids grow out of it, it would be unconscionable to mutilate them as well..

But YouTube hasn’t stopped playing adverts on his videos. So ……
There's degrees of "Demonetized"
Really extreme content doesn't get any ads, it's fully demonetized.
The other more common level of "demonetized" is "Limited Ads" advertisers who don't really care will run ads on that content.

There's degrees of "Demonetized"
Really extreme content doesn't get any ads, it's fully demonetized.
The other more common level of "demonetized" is "Limited Ads" advertisers who don't really care will run ads on that content.
Nothing I can find in YouTube policy that talks about limited demonization. Link?

That'll be little consolation and comfort when they come for you and yours.

The Right keeps crying how unfair it all is.......the Left doesn't give two fuks and are slowly crushing any opposition.
You did nothing. Times up.

Here are your shackles and chains. Wear them with pride.

"It's so unfair. Things need to be fair. It's just so unfair".

mmmmm. Meanwhile back in reality, Foxnews.com didn't report on the Fox News settlement very much. Gotta keep the rubes "well informed". Fuck off.
The only time I heard it mentioned on Fox was that Hughie guy, Bet he aint there long.

mmmmm. Meanwhile back in reality, Foxnews.com didn't report on the Fox News settlement very much. Gotta keep the rubes "well informed". Fuck off.
was it more or less than CNN reported on their settlement with that kid who smirked at an Indian?

I am not the least bit surprised to see you taking that position, but no, I do not agree with it at all.
Hey I'm just going by your own words clown. You said at no point in human history were people who practiced or defended this kind of censorship, the good guys. I've got news for you, the Founders did much worse. They not only censored the speech of their slaves, they made it illegal to teach slaves to read and write. That's all on top of, you know, keeping people as slaves in the first place, which is arguably worse than censoring speech.

Multiple civil conservative commentators had their youtube content censored or demonitized for vague breeches of policy on videos about Trans "woman" Dylan Mulvaney.

The leading victim is Matt Walsh, who clearly isn't giving in to the gigantic corporate oppressor that is Youtube:

“If I simply respect the preferred pronouns and stop accurately gendering people, then I can likely continue to do my show on the platform, get it remonetized after a short probationary period, and continue making over $100,000 a month on YouTube ads,” Walsh said. "In other words, all I have to do to keep the money and the platform is give up my integrity and my soul,” he added. “And to that I say: hell no. No way.”

Other victims include Michael Knowles, Brett Cooper, Tim Pool, and many others.

These are the good guys in the story, fighting against gov't croney capitalism to not be suppressed by the state. The bad guys are not only the totalitarian big tech corporations who are going out of their way to attack their clients for their political views in the name of supporting the political party they support and at times take orders from, but also the political party that desires this sort of malicious treatment against people who civally disagree with them.. the Democrats.

You'd think the spirit of journalism would call most of the MSM to come to the aid of these victims.. but of course, they are nearly all in lock-step with these big tech/Democrat malicious actions.

Crazy times. So sad to see so many neutered journalists in the MSM.

Textbook Fascism by Big Tech. Good thing Trump and the Republican Congress addressed this

Let me know when they waste 3 years of their lives screaming voter fraud--as you have done with your "life"
349553900_256025683764764_5286145854974997382_n.jpg

Forum List

Back