Yours truly faces a big, life changing decision....

California or Alabama?

• Total voters
I may very well be moving to either California, or Alabama soon. Which state will I grace with my righteous awesomeness next?:confused:

Both meet my "no cold BS" requirement pretty much as it rarely gets cold in Alabama, and never in southern Cali.

Cali:

Obviously more jobs and the potential for there.....but the state is economically VERY depressed, sky high taxes, and they just chose further suicide with more of the same (Brown) BUT it's the most beautiful state in the Union. LA looks all types of different in an AMAZING way, more tolerant (gayness) and much better for me socio-culturally.

Alabama:
I could FINALLY get a live in a red state....but that has some socio-cultural draw backs (gayness) even if I do live in the state's minority clusters. But teh food would be real good, finally get to be back south, my home, which I miss beyond words, and within reach of my hometown (Miami) and Atlanta (really wanna go there). I would also enjoy being in the like minded, political/ideological majority.........

Input?

If you're planning to buy a house, Alabama

If you're planning to live on welfare, California

sad but true

Don't know if he's happy or not, but he is a homo. He doesn't like to be reminded what the Bible says about it either. Upsets him. He replies with you're a homophobe and then he claims to have pwned ya.

Weird dude really.

He embraces an ideology which despises him, and who would love to jail him - or worse - just for loving who he wants to love.

It is weird.

I disagree. Homophobia is non-partisan. Black folks are a prime example. They are overwhelmingly Democrats (90+%) and massive homophobes.
That's true, but the Democratic Party isn't writing their bigotry and homophobia into their Party platform. Big difference. And the Democratic Party is truly a big tent.

He embraces an ideology which despises him, and who would love to jail him - or worse - just for loving who he wants to love.

It is weird.

I disagree. Homophobia is non-partisan. Black folks are a prime example. They are overwhelmingly Democrats (90+%) and massive homophobes.
That's true, but the Democratic Party isn't writing their bigotry and homophobia into their Party platform. Big difference. And the Democratic Party is truly a big tent.
big tent?
tell that to Joe Liebermann

Vote mofos...........
How come we gotta be mofos, mofo?

I wouldn't give two dead flies for a condo in California! Phize you, I'd move to Alabubba and be a big wheel.

Seriously, why the fuck would any sane person consider living in California?:tongue:

Hey, you could get a job at the Mercedes plant.

Last edited:
I may very well be moving to either California, or Alabama soon. Which state will I grace with my righteous awesomeness next?:confused:

Both meet my "no cold BS" requirement pretty much as it rarely gets cold in Alabama, and never in southern Cali.

Cali:

Obviously more jobs and the potential for there.....but the state is economically VERY depressed, sky high taxes, and they just chose further suicide with more of the same (Brown) BUT it's the most beautiful state in the Union. LA looks all types of different in an AMAZING way, more tolerant (gayness) and much better for me socio-culturally.

Alabama:
I could FINALLY get a live in a red state....but that has some socio-cultural draw backs (gayness) even if I do live in the state's minority clusters. But teh food would be real good, finally get to be back south, my home, which I miss beyond words, and within reach of my hometown (Miami) and Atlanta (really wanna go there). I would also enjoy being in the like minded, political/ideological majority.........

Input?

No one cares.

Clearly they do, as this thread has over 6 pages/70 replies.

Think before you post next time man.

You can change your personal settings to get 40 posts per page. I'm only on page 3 for this thread.

Click on User CP, on the left side column click Edit Options, scroll down to Thread Display Options and change the Number of Posts per Page to 40.

apparently not
LOL he was thrown out of the tent for not being liberal enough
;)

He's an opportunist, like Edwards. Dems wouldn't stop him from caucusing with Repubs, he just wants the best deal and he gets a kick out of being coy.

I can't stomach the guy.
when was Edwards thrown out of the tent?

:lol: Well, I didn't say he was thrown out, I said he was an opportunist but Edwards' political career is over.

big tent?
tell that to Joe Liebermann
Did they kick Joe out when I wasn't looking? No. He was defeated in the primary, and ran as an Independent.

Don't you know anything?

Cali:

Alabama:

Input?

Come to Alabama and flaunt your gayness, no matter how conservative you are, you will not be accepted in many of the Republican and business communities. The other minority right organizations have almost no weight in the state. Your outrageousness in defending your political positions will win you much opportunity if you play it right. Let your sexuality out, and your awesomeness will become your nausisumaness. :lol: Your political kind will eat you in a most unwelcome way.

California can afford you the best of both of those worlds.

Good fortune on decision making.

Last edited:
No one cares.

Clearly they do, as this thread has over 6 pages/70 replies.

Think before you post next time man.

You can change your personal settings to get 40 posts per page. I'm only on page 3 for this thread.

Click on User CP, on the left side column click Edit Options, scroll down to Thread Display Options and change the Number of Posts per Page to 40.
I don't know why everyone doesn't do that. Why click more than you have to?

He's an opportunist, like Edwards. Dems wouldn't stop him from caucusing with Repubs, he just wants the best deal and he gets a kick out of being coy.

I can't stomach the guy.
when was Edwards thrown out of the tent?

:lol: Well, I didn't say he was thrown out, I said he was an opportunist but Edwards' political career is over.

Divecon said it, without any evidence. Edwards' abominable treatment of his wife, I believe, cost him a national following. And Edwards is far more liberal than Obama.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back