You're Stuck With ROMNEY!!!!

Yep. looks like the Teavangelists are going to have to swallow hard and pull that lever for a RINO ;) :lol:
But WHY????

We were told that the teabaggers were so powerful, and had such HUGE numbers!

They can't even get a nominee who is more conservative than McCain!!!

This shows - once again - that the Tea Party is an astroturf, corporate-funded fake movement to extract money from suckers.

Yep. looks like the Teavangelists are going to have to swallow hard and pull that lever for a RINO ;) :lol:

It all depends upon who gets that magic number of 270 electoral votes. As of this post, it looks like Perry or Romney. Romney expands the map. Perry energizes the base. Though all of the candidates are almost perfect for the job, I think that is how it will shake out. Romney or Perry.

How many times have I heard conservatives say that "you might as well vote for a Democrat if you're going to vote for a moderate Repub" :eusa_eh: Now we'll get to see if they practice what they preach :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Mitt ain’t doing too well, he has the Media full force on his side and Pretty was beating him before he even got in the race, that shallow idiot Cain is beating Mitt with his 9.99$ pizza plan.

Mitt also spends more of his own money on himself than others raise from donors.

It all depends upon who gets that magic number of 270 electoral votes. As of this post, it looks like Perry or Romney. Romney expands the map. Perry energizes the base. Though all of the candidates are almost perfect for the job, I think that is how it will shake out. Romney or Perry.
Romney does not expand the map. He shrinks the map. He will not get Southern votes. He will not get Southern Baptist votes. Period. He will not get extremist teabagger votes. They will stay home, disgusted.

Romney does not expand the map. He shrinks the map. He will not get Southern votes. He will not get Southern Baptist votes. Period. He will not get extremist teabagger votes. They will stay home, disgusted.

Exactly. The only votes he'll get are establishment Repub votes and those who would violate their own principles that they've been espousing/bellowing from the top of their lungs since '08 .

Not with the threat of getting Obama back, they won't.

Plenty of guys who put their testicles in their wives/girlfriends' mouths will vote for Romney....

dipshit.

Obama is stuck with his track record..................................................

Exactly. The only votes he'll get are establishment Repub votes and those who would violate their own principles that they've been espousing/bellowing from the top of their lungs since '08 .

Cool.

So Obama will win.

Looking at 9.1 unemployment, concerns of a second recession, a growing debt, an unbalanced budget....i cant believe Obama being a shoe in makes you happy.

Why? DO you not give a crap about the unemployed?

Thats pathetic. You should care aboput your fellow American.

:lol:

What happened to the 'Power of the Tea Party"?

:lol:

I called it long ago: you wingnuts will settle for what the establishment gives you, no matter what you say.

"No more McCains!" you said.

"No more RINOs!" you said.

"A REAL conservative this time!" you said.

SUCKERS! :lol:
CryBabyObama.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back