You're gonna wait for mail votes to be counted

May end up moving Inauguration day back to April 30th, (Washington), or March 4th, (the date until 1937), before it was moved to January 20th..
Took weeks for the Bush/Gore results to be certified
The inauguration should not be affected.

Voting districts should begin counting mail in votes as soon as they are received. Just don’t release the results.
Some states have election laws that allow counting of mail in votes, starting two weeks before the election.

BUT OTHER STATES have it that they CAN NOT start counting absentee votes until election day....

They will be the problem.

Those states need to change their election rules, asap.imo
The mail in votes are manageable if they are counted early.
Waiting until voting stops will be a nightmare

Of course Republicans will try to stop early counting

There ain't no law that says you HAVE TO KNOW on election night. Chrissakes you still have two and a half months before the switch. We didn't know that night in 2004 and we sure as hell didn't know four years earlier either. Nothing's official until the EC votes anyway and that's not until December.

If that's your reason for a far, far inferior system of voting that begs, yea, demands fraud, you need to change your tactics.

Debacle: New York’s Mail-In Primary Is *Still* Incomplete — After Six Weeks
ED MORRISSEYPosted at 2:41 pm on August 3, 2020
###
Now, nearly six weeks later, two closely watched congressional races remain undecided, and major delays in counting a deluge of 400,000 mail-in ballots and other problems are being cited as examples of the challenges facing the nation as it looks toward conducting the November general election during the pandemic. …

That's all very amusing but it's got zero to do with what I posted about "when vote counts have to be reported" now does it.

Here's a tip: actually READ the post you quote before you think you have a response. What a concept.

The post office has been a losing proposition for many years. Why would anyone in their right mind pour more money into a dead thing? Maybe they are hoping for election fraud and chaos?
they dont have to pour any money into it,just quit micromanaging it and let the people that run the place run it......let them sink or swim on their own.....congress and all the postal committees they have is one of the reasons they have financial problems.... its a business let them run it like one....
The problem is the PO employee union. They have bled it dry with their Cadillac retirements and benefits, just like they did the auto industry. The ticks bleed the hound until it's dead.
no it isnt.....no body ever mentions what the managers get which is a lot more than the workers....and they are top heavy with those people....
Hate to tell you but the managers get benefits just like the little guy. All these go hand in hand.
hate to tell you but their pay and benefits are much better than the little guy and they get bonuses....and like i said there are plenty of managers,and some you dont even know what their job is, while the "little" guys in many places are understaffed....
Face it there are much more “little guys” then there are managers. Even if it take 10 to equal 1 manager there are more then enough to still out do the managers. Add in the Fact that they are paying all the retirees but they are also required to pay healthcare costs of anyone that decides not to pay for part B of Medicare. They have to pay into the retirement fund for everyone working so those benefits will be there when those workers retire.
Email and companies have taken over letters and packages so what they made ten or twenty years ago has dropped.
you just sound like someone on the outside looking in....you have no idea how things are run on the inside....
That’s funny I was going to say that you sounded like someone who was trying to justify your retirement package.
Might try reading this. The Truth About The Post Office's Financial Mess. If you find it not to your liking I can find others by Forbes and others. They all agree that the Post Office has been in and will continue to be in financial trouble. But you might notice they lay most of the blame on retirement benefits not on the number of managers
yea everybody blames the retirement packages.........i noticed they also talk about that 5 billion pre funding payment that many other articles says plays a big part in in their problems.....and darrell issa?.....i lived for years right next to the asswipes district....he is about as bright as his neighbor waters is.....if those assholes in congress would let the place run itself instead of them and those useless committees micromanaging the place it might be a different story.... like i said ...on the outside looking in......
Lol. Yeah you don’t need to defend your retirement package no one is going to take it away from you Even if the post office goes broke. Not even those that have not retired yet will suffer.
I always did love those that because they worked at one of the lower tier jobs for years they understand every aspect of a business. In spite of experts and managers telling them otherwise.

The post office has been a losing proposition for many years. Why would anyone in their right mind pour more money into a dead thing? Maybe they are hoping for election fraud and chaos?
they dont have to pour any money into it,just quit micromanaging it and let the people that run the place run it......let them sink or swim on their own.....congress and all the postal committees they have is one of the reasons they have financial problems.... its a business let them run it like one....
The problem is the PO employee union. They have bled it dry with their Cadillac retirements and benefits, just like they did the auto industry. The ticks bleed the hound until it's dead.
no it isnt.....no body ever mentions what the managers get which is a lot more than the workers....and they are top heavy with those people....
Hate to tell you but the managers get benefits just like the little guy. All these go hand in hand.
hate to tell you but their pay and benefits are much better than the little guy and they get bonuses....and like i said there are plenty of managers,and some you dont even know what their job is, while the "little" guys in many places are understaffed....
Face it there are much more “little guys” then there are managers. Even if it take 10 to equal 1 manager there are more then enough to still out do the managers. Add in the Fact that they are paying all the retirees but they are also required to pay healthcare costs of anyone that decides not to pay for part B of Medicare. They have to pay into the retirement fund for everyone working so those benefits will be there when those workers retire.
Email and companies have taken over letters and packages so what they made ten or twenty years ago has dropped.
you just sound like someone on the outside looking in....you have no idea how things are run on the inside....
That’s funny I was going to say that you sounded like someone who was trying to justify your retirement package.
Might try reading this. The Truth About The Post Office's Financial Mess. If you find it not to your liking I can find others by Forbes and others. They all agree that the Post Office has been in and will continue to be in financial trouble. But you might notice they lay most of the blame on retirement benefits not on the number of managers
yea everybody blames the retirement packages.........i noticed they also talk about that 5 billion pre funding payment that many other articles says plays a big part in in their problems.....and darrell issa?.....i lived for years right next to the asswipes district....he is about as bright as his neighbor waters is.....if those assholes in congress would let the place run itself instead of them and those useless committees micromanaging the place it might be a different story.... like i said ...on the outside looking in......
Lol. Yeah you don’t need to defend your retirement package no one is going to take it away from you Even if the post office goes broke. Not even those that have not retired yet will suffer.
I always did love those that because they worked at one of the lower tier jobs for years they understand every aspect of a business. In spite of experts and managers telling them otherwise.
the only thing i will defend my package is i put in 33 years and fulfilled my part and i would expect them to fulfil what they said i would get....just like it should be anywhere that has a retirement package for working there.....do you have one?....would you expect your employer to back up what they said you would get if you put in the required time?.....and if the PO went broke those that have not yet retired would not get a retirement they would just get back what they have so far put into it....

Forum List

Back