You're Gonna Enjoy America as a Minority Nation

Whoa!

The thread title is something that many Americans have thought about but have (wisely) kept their mouths shut.

Sometime in the next century, the majority of Americans will be African American and mostly Hispanic ladies and gentlemen.

At that time -- in my OPINION -- the country will be marked by violence and corruption and just plain disorganization.

So probably most residents are NOT going to "enjoy" life here.

Wow, so some guy provokes a security guard and gets his ass kicked? Color me shocked.
No, the video seems to show an overweight imbecile security guard making a fool of himself. I dont condone the behavior of the douchebags who went in there looking for a confrontation, but we cant pretend that guard didnt look like a buffoon who ended up getting shoved to the ground with ease. :laugh:

Wow, so some guy provokes a security guard and gets his ass kicked? Color me shocked.
It's called "first amendment audit". They "stand their ground" when a "cop" makes demands that violate the Constitution. Get used to it The people you import have non need for your stinking Constitution.

What a rubbish. Some guys provoke a security guard and this is a reason to bitch about 'a minority nation'?

What were those fucktards doing there in the first place? Searching for a brawl for their videos?
FIRST AMENDMENT AUDIT.

I get that you don't understand making sure they understand the LIMITS IF THEIR AUTHORITY.

People like you are why we have guys like this

It's called "first amendment audit". They "stand their ground" when a "cop" makes demands that violate the Constitution. Get used to it The people you import have non need for your stinking Constitution.
The first amendment gives you a right to come into public buildings and do whatever you want?

This cop understands the limits

Whoa!

The thread title is something that many Americans have thought about but have (wisely) kept their mouths shut.

Sometime in the next century, the majority of Americans will be African American and mostly Hispanic ladies and gentlemen.

At that time -- in my OPINION -- the country will be marked by violence and corruption and just plain disorganization.

So probably most residents are NOT going to "enjoy" life here.
Since when has there been zero violence in the USA?

+

+

+
You appear to be telling us that you do not think that these ethnicities are capable of responding to education and a better understanding of civility , manners , good business practises etc.
On what possible sensible facts or evidence do you believe that ?
Your stance appears to be completely racist .

You didnt watch the video

Its the refugee security guard who got his ass licked and had to pick himself up off the floor

You appear to be telling us that you do not think that these ethnicities are capable of responding to education and a better understanding of civility , manners , good business practises etc.
They can as long as they are not here in overwhelming numbers and are therefor forced to blend into our culture

But libs want to flood America with as many aliens as they can get away with

They have no history in our Constitution.
As we import these people legally and legalize the invaders, THEIR PRIMITIVE CULTURES will predominate.
.if you can't understand this I'll send Borat to slap on your face

The first amendment gives you a right to come into public buildings and do whatever you want?

Any good leftist vermin has ESP and knows exactly why that person making the video came into that building and what right they didn't have to be there.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back