So this is Gen Z thought process....

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Holy Cow. We thought Millennials were bad. Millennials were amazing compared to the intellectual fallacies of Gen Z.
Watch this video. I don't think she managed to say a single sentence that, in reality, is the opposite of what she thinks it is. There are so many factual misfires here... THIS... is what college graduates look like today!

Holy Cow. We thought Millennials were bad. Millennials were amazing compared to the intellectual fallacies of Gen Z.
Watch this video. I don't think she managed to say a single sentence that, in reality, is the opposite of what she thinks it is. There are so many factual misfires here... THIS... is what college graduates look like today!

All I heard was "Meow meow meow meow meow."

What's up with those long pink nails? Can't her owner afford to take her to the vet to be spayed and de-clawed?

Last edited:
It's both funny and tragic when you see kids in this era having to face reality and it smacks them straight across the face and they had no idea it was even there.
This girl was not prepared for the real world clearly. Her parents failed her, the education system failed her... hell the whole woke culture failed her.
"I am about to lose my healthcare because I make too much money"... so welcome to the reality of Obamacare, It was designed to make people with jobs pay higher premiums/deductibles to pay for people who don't have jobs. That is the entirety of what Obamacare is and why you will now pay so much.

She sure does love waving around those pink press-on claws of hers.

I can't be the only one who wanted to just grab one of those puppies and give it a good yank, can I?

Modern day feminism is being destroyed by transgenderism.. as men (demanding they are female) are kicking female ass in sporting events and other competitive events. Hell .. men are better looking than females and have begun to clinch beauty contest wins.

I’m screwed. My knees won’t permit such things. 😧

OIP.WDKxrQIA17Z-Z4yv6o9c8QHaJ5

Forum List

Back