You're An American Born Family

Theses schools are all over the country and those illegals have already trained for careers.
We're going to have to put you in a cage with the posters who are always claiming the immigrants just sit around on their asses all day picking up unemployment benefits.

Two man enter, one man leave.

There'd be jobs aplenty if only American workers would accept a compensation package more in line with their Chinese and/or illegal counterparts.

I watched machine shops go from 5% hispanic to 75% in the course of twenty years.
They are the biggest reason for stagnant blue collar wages.

people have let them come in and soon you'll have no birthwright.

There'd be jobs aplenty if only American workers would accept a compensation package more in line with their Chinese and/or illegal counterparts.

I watched machine shops go from 5% hispanic to 75% in the course of twenty years.

Yep.....and you can blame both sides for giving away our country. All politicians care about is re election and getting rich. They dont have to live with the laws they pass because they've scammed enough money to live above the affects of there crappy legislation.

The GOVERNMENT h as let them come over and we keep falling for the puppet fight between two parties that are partners not opponents in this duopoly we call a two party system.

They are hardly "indentured servants," you hyperbolic idiot.
JimBowie1958 bitter and insecure.

He knows he's not worth much as an employee and has lamented about it in previous posts:
If things were like they were in the late 80s and the whole 90s I wouldn't be worried, but so many H1-Bs work in the US now, marginal guys like me have little chance of getting another job.

So now he's stuck being bitter old unemployed/disability guy who shakes his fist at the evil foreign invaders and ends every third post with some version of "roflma" like a cackling mental case. Downward spiral before our very eyes.

Forum List

Back