You're all part of the problem

2) People do not come onto Political Discussion Boards such as this to gather information to make up their minds about a political point.

I do that pretty frequently actually.

They do it out of frustration that other people's opinions are so at variance with their own.

I do that too.

Nobody's opinion changes

My opinions evolve constantly, in no small part thanks to things I learn from people in places like this. When I was 18 I was fanatical liberal that had the whole world figured out. I joined a GOP forum and stayed there for years. I'm glad I did, because experiences like that helped me realize how much I don't know. I don't know why everybody else does this shit, but I can't be the only one here to learn and grow.

2) People do not come onto Political Discussion Boards such as this to gather information to make up their minds about a political point.

I do that pretty frequently actually.

They do it out of frustration that other people's opinions are so at variance with their own.

I do that too.

Nobody's opinion changes

My opinions evolve constantly, in no small part thanks to things I learn from people in places like this. When I was 18 I was fanatical liberal that had the whole world figured out. I joined a GOP forum and stayed there for years. I'm glad I did, because experiences like that helped me realize how much I don't know. I don't know why everybody else does this shit, but I can't be the only one here to learn and grow.

Well, good for you. I believe there is a rule about there being exceptions to every rule. But, I will try to keep up with you and see if you are what you claim.

Cocky meme-guy brings up some good points. Care to respond?

Leftists have decided it's their moral imperative to replace white people. How the fuck do you expect me to react to that..?

"Leftists have decided it's their moral imperative to replace white people. How the fuck do you expect people to react to that."

It's more expanded, Leftist Maniacs have decided it's their moral imperative to eradicate ANYONE who disagrees with them, they are just following the playbook of their Communist kin Lenin, Stalin, Mao.
Pseudocons are just following the playbook of their Nazi kin Hitler, Mussolini...

This is such a blast!

Mussolini was not a Nazi, sorry sugar pants you look stupid again :itsok:

Like Hitler and Franco he was a fascist.

Look at how our elected officials react to the *idea* of white supremacy:
traitor2.jpg

...and this coming from REPUBLICANS. Imagine if they had said the same about muslims after a terrorist attack which kills dozens.

Cocky meme-guy brings up some good points. Care to respond?

Leftists have decided it's their moral imperative to replace white people. How the fuck do you expect me to react to that..?

"Leftists have decided it's their moral imperative to replace white people. How the fuck do you expect people to react to that."

It's more expanded, Leftist Maniacs have decided it's their moral imperative to eradicate ANYONE who disagrees with them, they are just following the playbook of their Communist kin Lenin, Stalin, Mao.
Pseudocons are just following the playbook of their Nazi kin Hitler, Mussolini...

This is such a blast!

Mussolini was not a Nazi, sorry sugar pants you look stupid again :itsok:
Oh, look. A tard who committed a straw man fallacy is all concerned about accuracy! :lol:

They hate your guts, especially after you let Trump whoop Hillary's ass.

I wanted Hillary to lose. I wasn't and still am not sure how I feel about Trump, but I know damn well how I feel about that corrupt hag Hillary. #noregrets

I'll clear this up for you, BOTH the Democratic party and Republican party are lying corrupt pukes. Trump for all his faults has one major thing going for him, he's not a member of the Washington establishment, he's not bought, paid for, and controlled like the establishment candidates are.

Read some MSM articles on the subject of charlottesville or white supremacy or antifa. Then take a look at the facebook comments section of said articles. Leftists radicals are emboldened by the establishment's reaction and go around threatening anyone and everyone right there in public for everyone to see. Not just a handful but thousands of people, threatening to kill you for disagreeing.

1) The Country has not been so divided since just before the Civil War. (Obama did that, no doubt---whether he did good or bad depends mainly on where you live...and whether you are working and self-reliant...or relaxing on the front porch of the Federal Plantation.)

2) People do not come onto Political Discussion Boards such as this to gather information to make up their minds about a political point; they come to express their opinion which is already set in stone. They do it out of frustration that other people's opinions are so at variance with their own. (Catharsis, as mentioned above). Nobody's opinion changes; folks just have to have a release over what they see this country turning into.

No minds change, but there are groups of posters who put forward intelligent points and rational arguments to support them; and they are groups whose only responses are things like:

1) Racist!!

2) Islamaphobe!!

3) Rube!!

If you want to be an unbiased observer, pick any thread, and with each post, decide if the poster is likely Liberal or likely Conservative, and then decide if the post attempts to make a legitimate point; or just amounts to name-calling. There will be ample children on both sides, but by far the preponderance of childishness will come from the Liberals, because their shopworn Marxist ideas have failed everywhere they have ever been tried; whereas Conservatives have a legitimate argument for why this country should not undergo the drastic transformation Obama wants---that argument being that, though not perfect, it has been the most successful Culture thus far in the Human Experience.

This Truth
explains why everybody on the Planet is trying to get into America and nobody wants to leave; but it does not at all explain why everybody who gets here wants to change it into the failed Cultures they left--like Mexico and the Middle East.

People are leaving California for Texas because California is a bankrupt mess; they are leaving New York and New Jersey for Florida and North Carolina for the same reasons----but when they get to those places what do they want to do? Turn it into the Liberal Nightmare they left.

Detroit used to be called the Paris of the West...then it was run by Democrats for half a century...now it looks like Beirut during the Lebanese Civil War...an empty shell.

Did the people who left learn anything? I doubt it. Liberals never learn. They only lecture the Rubes about how screwed up their Country is.

No minds are being changed on this board. We are fighting another Civil War. At least nobody is dying, as yet.

1. It was the Rabid rights reaction to President Obama's election that let loose the pent up racism many still have in this country and world.

2. Some folks never change.

1) The Country has not been so divided since just before the Civil War. (Obama did that, no doubt---whether he did good or bad depends mainly on where you live...and whether you are working and self-reliant...or relaxing on the front porch of the Federal Plantation.)

2) People do not come onto Political Discussion Boards such as this to gather information to make up their minds about a political point; they come to express their opinion which is already set in stone. They do it out of frustration that other people's opinions are so at variance with their own. (Catharsis, as mentioned above). Nobody's opinion changes; folks just have to have a release over what they see this country turning into.

No minds change, but there are groups of posters who put forward intelligent points and rational arguments to support them; and they are groups whose only responses are things like:

1) Racist!!

2) Islamaphobe!!

3) Rube!!

If you want to be an unbiased observer, pick any thread, and with each post, decide if the poster is likely Liberal or likely Conservative, and then decide if the post attempts to make a legitimate point; or just amounts to name-calling. There will be ample children on both sides, but by far the preponderance of childishness will come from the Liberals, because their shopworn Marxist ideas have failed everywhere they have ever been tried; whereas Conservatives have a legitimate argument for why this country should not undergo the drastic transformation Obama wants---that argument being that, though not perfect, it has been the most successful Culture thus far in the Human Experience.

This Truth
explains why everybody on the Planet is trying to get into America and nobody wants to leave; but it does not at all explain why everybody who gets here wants to change it into the failed Cultures they left--like Mexico and the Middle East.

People are leaving California for Texas because California is a bankrupt mess; they are leaving New York and New Jersey for Florida and North Carolina for the same reasons----but when they get to those places what do they want to do? Turn it into the Liberal Nightmare they left.

Detroit used to be called the Paris of the West...then it was run by Democrats for half a century...now it looks like Beirut during the Lebanese Civil War...an empty shell.

Did the people who left learn anything? I doubt it. Liberals never learn. They only lecture the Rubes about how screwed up their Country is.

No minds are being changed on this board. We are fighting another Civil War. At least nobody is dying, as yet.

1. It was the Rabid rights reaction to President Obama's election that let loose the pent up racism many still have in this country and world.

Lib please, YOU people injected race into it. Obama is a liberal who immediately told OUR elected representatives in congress to sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking did you think we would stand for that? So we opposed Obama's policies and you people screamed racism.

Who's part of the problem..? This guy^. I never burned any fucking obama effigies, didn't spend 8 years bitching about him. But I'm automagically lumped in together with the left's imaginary boogeyman because I don't support transgenders in the military or because I like a certain band...

1) Racist!!

2) Islamaphobe!!

3) Rube!!

This Truth

Lib please, YOU people injected race into it. Obama is a liberal who immediately told OUR elected representatives in congress to sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking did you think we would stand for that? So we opposed Obama's policies and you people screamed racism.

Nope. The decision to opposed everything he proposed, even if Republicans supported it in the past, was made before he took office and made any proposals. No compromises, nothing.

Witch doctor photos, Monkey faces of the President and First lady, Rushbo's parroting the Magic Negro song, Birthers, are just a few examples of the rabid rights racist reaction that had nothing to do with policy.

Try again.

Who's part of the problem..? This guy^. I never burned any fucking obama effigies, didn't spend 8 years bitching about him. But I'm automagically lumped in together with the left's imaginary boogeyman because I don't support transgenders in the military or because I like a certain band...

So are you admitting that you're part of the Rabid Right? Only you know for sure.

So are you admitting that you're part of the Rabid Right? Only you know for sure.

Seig heil

Nope. The decision to opposed everything he proposed, even if Republicans supported it in the past, was made before he took office and made any proposals. No compromises, nothing.

Witch doctor photos, Monkey faces of the President and First lady, Rushbo's parroting the Magic Negro song, Birthers, are just a few examples of the rabid rights racist reaction that had nothing to do with policy.

Try again.

Oh no! someone told an obama joke, quick lets join a radical left wing vigilante group and beat up old people for wearing maga hats.

Forum List

Back