You're all part of the problem

Cocky meme-guy brings up some good points. Care to respond?

Leftists have decided it's their moral imperative to replace white people. How the fuck do you expect me to react to that..?

Can we discuss your point like adults?

Do you really believe this?

I'm white and a "leftist". Am I trying to replace myself?

"Am I trying to replace myself?

If you have children you are replacing yourself eventually with them, this is the only healthy replacement, having your own children to ensure your own DNA carries on into the future.

Only those who have issues choose not to ensure their own DNA does not die with them. Choosing that is not normal within the Animal Kingdom, it has never been normal throughout ANY point of history.

Leftists have decided it's their moral imperative to replace white people. How the fuck do you expect me to react to that..?

If you have children you are replacing yourself eventually with them, this is the only healthy replacement, having your own children to ensure your own DNA carries on into the future.

Only those who have issues choose not to ensure their own DNA does not die with them. Choosing that is not normal within the Animal Kingdom, it has never been normal throughout ANY point of history.

I understand replacement rate but how does that relate to his comment that "leftists are trying to replace white people"?

I understand replacement rate but how does that relate to his comment that "leftists are trying to replace white people"?

Look at what is happening to Europe... Terror attacks and rape are commonplace. Even in Sweden. It's only a matter of time til a truck attack happens here in the US. But lets cry harder about the one death in charlottesville.

"I understand replacement rate but how does that relate to his comment that "leftists are trying to replace white people"?"

I think that relates in that it's predominately Leftist Groups who are demanding that UNLIMITED amounts of those from the Middle East and Sub-Sahara Africa are imported into ONLY Western nations which have throughout history been predominantly White.

So that would be Population Replacement.

EG. If X nation has a birth rate of 2 children per family and you import Y group who on average have a birth rate of 6 children per family, then at some point 40-60 years in the future Y group are going to replace X nation in demographics.

That is simple mathematics.

People who point this out of course are called racist, which is the usual slur that's given when people cannot refute the argument put forward.

Look at what is happening to Europe... Terror attacks and rape are commonplace. Even in Sweden. It's only a matter of time til a truck attack happens here in the US. But lets cry harder about the one death in charlottesville.

How about we stick to your original statement and the question I asked you. "Am I trying to replace myself"? How am I doing that exactly?

"I understand replacement rate but how does that relate to his comment that "leftists are trying to replace white people"?"

I think that relates in that it's predominately Leftist Groups who are demanding that UNLIMITED amounts of those from the Middle East and Sub-Sahara Africa are imported into ONLY Western nations which have throughout history been predominantly White.

EG. If X nation has a birth rate of 2 children per family and you import Y group who on average have a birth rate of 6 children per family, then at some point 40-60 years in the future Y group are going to replace X nation in demographics.

People who point this out of course are called racist, which is the usual slur that's given when people cannot refute the argument put forward.

OK thanks.

Who is demanding or even suggesting we have completely open borders? I don't know of any real movements to totally open our borders to any and all people.

"Leftists have decided it's their moral imperative to replace white people. How the fuck do you expect people to react to that."

It's more expanded, Leftist Maniacs have decided it's their moral imperative to eradicate ANYONE who disagrees with them, they are just following the playbook of their Communist kin Lenin, Stalin, Mao.
Pseudocons are just following the playbook of their Nazi kin Hitler, Mussolini...

This is such a blast!

Well, not all of you, but most of you. I've been hanging out in political forums for about a decade now, and as times change and we move from controversy to controversy I notice one constant. Grown ass people can't have disagreements in a grown up way. You see it here; you see it everywhere. Name calling, unfair assumptions and accusations, etc.

What exactly are you trying to achieve? Are you here to just shit on the floor, or are you here in hopes that some part of what you say might get through and impact another person? I know it's the latter for me, and I know that if I ever hope to achieve that I'll need to start by not acting like an ignorant asshole when I'm talking about my point of view. The moment you get hostile and shitty with people you ensure two things. One, they're now closed off to anything you might have been able to teach them, and two, you have closed yourself off to anything they might have been able to teach you.
Latter.

Most people turn 'hostile and shitty', not to mention insulting and engage in personal attacks, when they are out of intellectual ammo / have nothing left to contribute and / or when reality / the facts are not in their favor.

Most of these people, however, will NEVER change their minds, so trying to convince them of anything other than what they already cling to is useless - a waste of time. No amount of evidence will ever change their minds...neither will a lack of evidence.

Last edited:

OK thanks.

Who is demanding or even suggesting we have completely open borders? I don't know of any real movements to totally open our borders to any and all people.

There are many groups who demand completely open borders, there is even a group called Open Borders, The UN supports a world WITHOUT Borders....this is all absolutely insane and not natural ever at ANY point in history.

If a nation does not have borders, it ceases to be a nation, part of what makes a nation a nation are it's borders, it differentiates the nation from the next nation, no borders is the death of both Individuality and Sovereignty.

"Leftists have decided it's their moral imperative to replace white people. How the fuck do you expect people to react to that."

It's more expanded, Leftist Maniacs have decided it's their moral imperative to eradicate ANYONE who disagrees with them, they are just following the playbook of their Communist kin Lenin, Stalin, Mao.
Pseudocons are just following the playbook of their Nazi kin Hitler, Mussolini...

This is such a blast!

Mussolini was not a Nazi, sorry sugar pants you look stupid again :itsok:

OK thanks.

There are many groups who demand completely open borders, there is even a group called Open Borders, The UN supports a world WITHOUT Borders....this is all absolutely insane and not natural ever at ANY point in history.

If a nation does not have borders, it ceases to be a nation, part of what makes a nation a nation are it's borders, it differentiates the nation from the next nation, no borders is the death of both Individuality and Sovereignty.

I agree that borders are needed. I thought we were discussing U.S. policy here but maybe I was wrong. If we're just talking about the U.S. I do not know of any credible group/authority figure that is pushing for totally open borders in the U.S.

OK thanks.

Much like how our government politicians HERDED the American people towards single payer (destroying the previous health care system and replacing it with one guaranteed to fail), the UN has been slowly manipulating and herding the world - with help from Globalists like Barry - towards a 1-sorld governing body / govt / rule.

Is this a joke thread? The left are attacking the US Constitution, they routinely ignore it, willfully pass laws that are unconstitutional. The left are attacking the EC because they lost fair and square. The left are willfully ignoring our immigration law. The left are aiding and protecting illegals who kill, rape, assault, rob, and break all manner of our laws. Why the hell would we not oppose them?

1) The Country has not been so divided since just before the Civil War. (Obama did that, no doubt---whether he did good or bad depends mainly on where you live...and whether you are working and self-reliant...or relaxing on the front porch of the Federal Plantation.)

2) People do not come onto Political Discussion Boards such as this to gather information to make up their minds about a political point; they come to express their opinion which is already set in stone. They do it out of frustration that other people's opinions are so at variance with their own. (Catharsis, as mentioned above). Nobody's opinion changes; folks just have to have a release over what they see this country turning into.

No minds change, but there are groups of posters who put forward intelligent points and rational arguments to support them; and they are groups whose only responses are things like:

1) Racist!!

2) Islamaphobe!!

3) Rube!!

If you want to be an unbiased observer, pick any thread, and with each post, decide if the poster is likely Liberal or likely Conservative, and then decide if the post attempts to make a legitimate point; or just amounts to name-calling. There will be ample children on both sides, but by far the preponderance of childishness will come from the Liberals, because their shopworn Marxist ideas have failed everywhere they have ever been tried; whereas Conservatives have a legitimate argument for why this country should not undergo the drastic transformation Obama wants---that argument being that, though not perfect, it has been the most successful Culture thus far in the Human Experience.

This Truth
explains why everybody on the Planet is trying to get into America and nobody wants to leave; but it does not at all explain why everybody who gets here wants to change it into the failed Cultures they left--like Mexico and the Middle East.

People are leaving California for Texas because California is a bankrupt mess; they are leaving New York and New Jersey for Florida and North Carolina for the same reasons----but when they get to those places what do they want to do? Turn it into the Liberal Nightmare they left.

Detroit used to be called the Paris of the West...then it was run by Democrats for half a century...now it looks like Beirut during the Lebanese Civil War...an empty shell.

Did the people who left learn anything? I doubt it. Liberals never learn. They only lecture the Rubes about how screwed up their Country is.

No minds are being changed on this board. We are fighting another Civil War. At least nobody is dying, as yet.

Why the hell would we not oppose them?

Right? That would be ridiculous. I bet that opposition would look even better if it didn't include a bunch of childishness, no?

First, let me laugh in your face :laugh: you people have no memory its like someone clicks CTRL-ALT-DELETE on your brains weekly. Moderate Democrats were obliterated in the 2010 election and the Democratic party leadership said, good riddance to them. Do you think the Democratic party welcomes you? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

OK thanks.

I agree that borders are needed. I thought we were discussing U.S. policy here but maybe I was wrong. If we're just talking about the U.S. I do not know of any credible group/authority figure that is pushing for totally open borders in the U.S.

Well in America you have the established Left with their NGOs in tow, the latter push for open borders, here's a few of them Democracy Alliance, MoveOn.org, America Coming Together, The Center for American Progress and the New Democrat Network.

The same crap the above preach that their ilk preach elsewhere, that being America has a moral DUTY to open it's borders to allow basically the Third World into America because of The Environment/Global Warming, War Torn Refugees, Economic Migrants ie. they have destroyed their own nations and so Americans must provide them with a standard of living their own Third World shit holes cannot.

The modus operandi is the same as elsewhere and that's using Emotional Blackmail ie. Muh Slave Trade, Muh Colonialism etc in the hope that there are X amount of ignorant and naïve Americans who will have a purely Emotional Reaction ie. Altruism and also Pathological Altruism that they'll support the Open Borders Agenda.

Anyone who does not support the Open Borders Agenda is of course demonised as a racist bigot.

Forum List

Back