your tax dollars hard at work

He's a shitty businessman, will prove to be the worst prez in our history but damn - he's very good at stealing.

726bffdb345f8e666176068884646a20.jpg

Nothing really is that surprising about the orange shit head.

He's a shitty businessman, will prove to be the worst prez in our history but damn - he's very good at stealing.
And his boot-licking supporters, like blueslegend, couldn't care less.

They are such partisan hacks that they would let him spit in their mouths and then say to him, "Thank you Sir, may I have another".

Pathetic.

making $$$ for who else ?

Pentagon to lease privately owned Trump Tower apartment for nuclear 'football': letter

Officials declined to reveal the cost of the lease or identify the owners of the apartment.

( a dollar to a doughnut they are affiliated with shithead)

fuck that bad hair bitch, live at the WH like every other President does ...

OMG! Trump lives in an apartment!
Is that really what you gleaned from the OP?

No wonder the moron was elected.

You know, if it was possible for someone to make a comparison between Obama's time in office and how much money he cost, and compare it with Trump's.

I'm willing to believe that Trump has probably already spent more money on Trump Tower, Mar a Lago, and now this in his first 100 days than Obama spent in his first year total.

I agree with you 100%. His ass belongs in the Oval Office. He has done a phenomenal job so far but he has been a complete hypocrite when it comes to golfing and traveling considering the way he beat on Obama about those issues.

If this apartment drives only ONE liberal insane, it's worth it. A lefty meltdown is a terrible thing to waste.

The sad part about this is that as soon as the next Dumbocrat is sitting in the Oval Office, the left will be cheering as loudly as they can for that person to spend tens of trillions of dollars rather than learning from this and demanding a government that is fiscally conservative and produces balanced budgets.

I agree with you 100%. His ass belongs in the Oval Office. He has done a phenomenal job so far but he has been a complete hypocrite when it comes to golfing and traveling considering the way he beat on Obama about those issues.

If this apartment drives only ONE liberal insane, it's worth it. A lefty meltdown is a terrible thing to waste.
In theory - I agree with you (watching them lose their shit is hilarious). But in reality, I must respectfully disagree. I've been amazed at the job that President Trump has done - he has far exceeded my wildest expectations thus far. But he would be doing himself, his party, and his country a favor if he would stop his ass in the Oval Office where it belongs.

But he would be doing himself, his party, and his country a favor if he would stop his ass in the Oval Office where it belongs.

Maybe they're still cleaning. I hear the previous tenant isn't getting his security deposit back.

Forum List

Back