Your pull out and keep Trump trial tracker

Not much else? Like bank records? How do you explain the shell companies and the tens of millions of dollars the Biden's were raking in, Mac? You think bank records "lie"?
What is the crime? Specifically?

You're going to have to lie here, so make it a good one.

And I'm glad you avoided the specific facts I provided about Trump.

And yet you struggle to make a case against either of them. How is the impeachment of Biden going ?
With all due respect, Tommy? You'd have to be an idiot to think an impeachment is going through a Congress as evenly divided as this one is! That doesn't in some way prove innocence on the part of the Biden's...it simply proves how partisan our two parties are at this point!

As for "struggling to make a case" against the Biden's? Are you kidding? I've never seen so much evidence of influence peddling as there is in this case. It's normally an extremely hard crime to prove but with the Biden's...they're so stupid they don't even hide things well! Well...that and the fact that one of them was a raging crack addict that was too high to remember where he left his lap top!

With all due respect, Tommy? You'd have to be an idiot to think an impeachment is going through a Congress as evenly divided as this one is! That doesn't in some way prove innocence on the part of the Biden's...it simply proves how partisan our two parties are at this point!

As for "struggling to make a case" against the Biden's? Are you kidding? I've never seen so much evidence of influence peddling as there is in this case. It's normally an extremely hard crime to prove but with the Biden's...they're so stupid they don't even hide things well! Well...that and the fact that one of them was a raging crack addict that was too high to remember where he left his lap top!
It all looks like internet nonsense to me.

The level of whining coming from the left because Trump isn't rolling over and playing dead while you try to "lawfare" him into oblivion with charges that have never been brought against anyone is amazing to watch! The more you do it...the stronger he gets...AND IT'S DRIVING YOU ALL CRAZY!!!!!!!

Right....

On one hand, they have a long list of accusations against Joe Biden, no indictments, a list of lying sources, "reports" from MAGA media and not much else.

On the other hand, Trump's lawyers, staffers, employees and attorneys are lined up to testify against him with evidence like emails, photos, recordings, texts and documents.

Of course, in both cases, everyone is corrupt but them. Otherwise this all would be no problem. This is all just fake news.

They can't POSSIBLY be this fuckin' dense. This is a cult. A group psychosis. The world has seen it before.
There was a time when I and millions of others wondered how people get taken in by crazies like Jim Jones. Seeing is believing.

There was a time when I and millions of others wondered how people get taken in by crazies like Jim Jones. Seeing is believing.
Hate to break this to you, August but we're going to vote for Trump because he's better at the job of being President than Joe Biden and it's not even close! That's not "crazy"! Voting for another four years of the dumpster fire that is the Biden Administration is about as crazy as it gets!

Forum List

Back