Your Moral and Intellectual Superiors

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Boston Globe found itself in hot water on Wednesday after publishing an opinion piece from a man who said he regretted ā€œnot pissingā€ on a Neo-conservative punditā€™s food and encouraging waiters to ā€œtamperā€ with the food of outgoing Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.

Boston Globe Publishes, Then Edits Op-Ed Encouraging Waiters To ā€˜Tamper Withā€™ Trump Officialā€™s Food

There used to be a difference between ā€œFreedom Of The Pressā€ and advocating Terrorism. I guess that they donā€™t care anymore. Lucky for ā€œnormiesā€ that the Corruptocrats didnā€™t win.

The types of things lefties advocate for is interesting. Pissing on peopleā€™s food and punching 16 year old kids in the face and shutting down the speech of anyone who disagrees with them.

The Boston Globe found itself in hot water on Wednesday after publishing an opinion piece from a man who said he regretted ā€œnot pissingā€ on a Neo-conservative punditā€™s food and encouraging waiters to ā€œtamperā€ with the food of outgoing Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.

Boston Globe Publishes, Then Edits Op-Ed Encouraging Waiters To ā€˜Tamper Withā€™ Trump Officialā€™s Food

There used to be a difference between ā€œFreedom Of The Pressā€ and advocating Terrorism. I guess that they donā€™t care anymore. Lucky for ā€œnormiesā€ that the Corruptocrats didnā€™t win.

The types of things lefties advocate for is interesting. Pissing on peopleā€™s food and punching 16 year old kids in the face and shutting down the speech of anyone who disagrees with them.
I've heard plenty of right wingers advocating throwing all the lefties in jail. That's pretty interesting, too.

I've heard plenty of right wingers advocating throwing all the lefties in jail. That's pretty interesting, too.
So you equate assaulting people to law enforcement arresting people (like no leftist ever called for Trump to be arrested.)

Of course you do. Youā€™re a loony lefty.

You call food tampering terrorism? What do you call farmers that tamper with food using chemicals?

You call food tampering terrorism? What do you call farmers that tamper with food using chemicals?
Let me spit in your mouth then, itā€™s just like farming!

Let me spit in your mouth then, itā€™s just like farming!
Terrorist...

Iā€™d say the bastards deserve plenty of spit in their food

but what if they committed crimes and should go to jail

Hell there's a couple.of them calling for executions.

And the wanna be anti-fa pendejo chimes in right on time.

Morally decrepit liberals are so rare, conservatives have to scour the internet to find even one. Weatherman, thanks for proving how rare it is to find a morally decrepit liberal.

In contrast, it's never a problem to find morally decrepit conservatives. Most of the conservatives on this board are proudly morally decrepit, because they get kicked out of their cult if they act like moral people. It's normal for them to call for mass attacks on liberals, kangaroo courts and political persecutions. Just look at dogmaphobe above as a quick example.

If it helps any, Crepitus, I don't believe you leftist fascists should be jailed or killed at all.

Sterilizing you so you cannot breed suffices for me.
That's ok, once we get a democratic president in office again we can get the FEMA camps under the abandoned Walmarts fired up again and we will have you all reeducated in a jiffy!

Problem solved!

Morally decrepit liberals are so rare, conservatives have to scour the internet to find even one. Weatherman, thanks for proving how rare it is to find a morally decrepit liberal.

There is not a single liberal in this forum who is morally decrepit . Of course, that is because there are precious few liberals here at all.

All you hive mind regressive leftists, however, are quite the different story.

If it helps any, Crepitus, I don't believe you leftist fascists should be jailed or killed at all.

Sterilizing you so you cannot breed suffices for me.
That's ok, once we get a democratic president in office again we can get the FEMA camps under the abandoned Walmarts fired up again and we will have you all reeducated in a jiffy!

Problem solved!
I wish I could tell if youre joking,,,

Of course, youā€™re a typical leftist terrorist.

Forum List

Back