Your Moral And Intellectual Co-Conspirators

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
What do you do when all of your enemies meet in one place?
1621194734847.jpeg

Biden of course acts/is stupid.

Israel shared intelligence with the US showing how Hamas operated inside the same building with the Associated Press and Al-Jazeera in Gaza, officials in Jerusalem said on Sunday.

Officials in more than one government office confirmed that US President Joe Biden’s phone call to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday was, in part, about the bombing of the building, and that Israel showed Biden and American officials the intelligence behind the action.

“We showed them the smoking gun proving Hamas worked out of that building,” a source close to Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi said. “I understand they found the explanation satisfactory.”.

THEY’RE SHOCKED, SHOCKED I TELL YOU!
What if I told you that a former @AP journalist (@MattiFriedman) had written IN 2014 that Hamas regularly operated in and around the AP office in Gaza?

What do you do when all of your enemies meet in one place?
View attachment 490243
Biden of course acts/is stupid.

Israel shared intelligence with the US showing how Hamas operated inside the same building with the Associated Press and Al-Jazeera in Gaza, officials in Jerusalem said on Sunday.

Officials in more than one government office confirmed that US President Joe Biden’s phone call to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday was, in part, about the bombing of the building, and that Israel showed Biden and American officials the intelligence behind the action.

“We showed them the smoking gun proving Hamas worked out of that building,” a source close to Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi said. “I understand they found the explanation satisfactory.”.

THEY’RE SHOCKED, SHOCKED I TELL YOU!
What if I told you that a former @AP journalist (@MattiFriedman) had written IN 2014 that Hamas regularly operated in and around the AP office in Gaza?

The AP and Hamas are sewn together. They are one in the same. Sinister in every way

Even in Hamas were legal combatants -- they aren't -- the AP building lost its protected status under the Law of Armed Conflict when Hamas operated out of it.

Israel did nothing wrong.
It was a twofer.
I consider these Arabs killed just merely carbon reduction for the good of the planet. Such a Green way of thinkin eh?

Forum List

Back