Your Life

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Do you feel your life and what you do with it is important?
Why or why not?

Do you feel like it's necessary to leave a legacy or something to be remembered by?
If so, what? -- and why?

My life and what I do with it is important to me, my family, and the greater community.

What I want my legacy to be is that I tirelessly worked to free myself and others from samsara.

My life and what I do with it is important to me, my family, and the greater community.

What I want my legacy to be is that I tirelessly worked to free myself and others from samsara.
So urge folks to cancel their subscription to Netflix. :lmao:

SAMSARA (2012)

reincarnation... did not know that..... hmmm

I'd like to make a difference in others lives
But I need them to tell me how I can do that

If not, I would just like to be someone they would enjoy and/or feel like they could trust.

I don't feel a need to be a success (career etc.)
I don't feel a need to make a lot of money
It would be cool if I could make a difference in the world, but, I would not even know where to start, and being that I lack a lot of motivation and will (and that my objective is to avoid stress) - I just don't see that happening

Reincarnation? Who are you talking to?

Isn't that what samsara is? I looked it up:

Saṃsāra (Sanskrit संसार) is the repeating cycle of birth, life and death (reincarnation) as well as one's actions and consequences in the past, present

It would be cool if I could make a difference in the world, but, I would not even know where to start, and being that I lack a lot of motivation and will (and that my objective is to avoid stress) - I just don't see that happening
Typical slacker.

Reincarnation? Who are you talking to?

Isn't that what samsara is? I looked it up:

Saṃsāra (Sanskrit संसार) is the repeating cycle of birth, life and death (reincarnation) as well as one's actions and consequences in the past, present
Samsara is the endless cycle of suffering, action/reaction.

I am already a success at work, and an expert..yet that is just to finance my dream of being lord and master of time and space..

Typical slacker.

You can't make yourself have passion or motivation.
It's either there or it's not.
I have passion for things, like being on the internet and tennis.

Worldly success means nothing. Unless it means something to you.

I hate being in charge.

Too much stress and responsibility.
I'd rather be told what to do. BUT, only once.

My life is probably a 6 out of 10 (in my eyes) - to others, probably 3 out of 10 (just above the homeless and poverty stricken!)

Forum List

Back