Your Favorite Things About Israel

"I leave Israel a different man than when I arrived…My faith is renewed. I see people standing taller and straighter here than in any other country I have visited."

Hollywood entertainer Danny Kaye, who maintained a special bond with the State of Israel, was born 112 years ago, on January 18, 1911.

34434BC4-A927-45D3-A370-A875EA83BE42.jpeg

1024px-PikiWiki_Israel_29260_Plants_of_Israel.jpg

Orange trees in Israel’s northern Galilee region. Photo: פואד מועדי / Wikimedia Commons
JNS.org – Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu led a tree-planting ceremony on Monday to mark Tu Bishvat in the Neve Ya’akov neighborhood of Jerusalem, where a Palestinian terrorist killed seven people last month.

Netanyahu was joined by Jerusalem Mayor Moshe Lion and family members of the murder victims, as well as police officers, medics and paramedics who treated the wounded at the scene of the Jan. 27 attack. The following day, another Palestinian terrorist shot and seriously wounded an Israeli father and son near the entrance to the City of David National Park adjacent to the Old City in the Israeli capital.

(full article online)

In Israel, when someone tells you that beach chair is saved ... you respect that!

article-0-140A8B58000005DC-502_308x185.jpg

Forum List

Back