Your favorite commie propaganda anti - American & West poster ?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Your favorite commie propaganda anti - American & West poster ?

my favorite one :
f_18662270.jpg

it says "sanctions against ussr gas industry " , sound like 2019 once again )))

Not anti american but I always loved this one because it seemed so Russian.

Basically says "Smoke cigarettes". No brand, just smoke em. No reason. Govt made cigarettes and needed to sell them.

smoke-cigarettes.jpg

And a few years later... "Don't smoke" because every 5 cigarettes kill a rabbit, and 100 kill a horse.

quit-smoking.jpg

Just shows how when the govt changes gears in manufacturing they changed what they wanted people to buy.

Attachments

• quit-smoking.jpg
    quit-smoking.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 170
American answer. This threat continues under the direction of our Democrats, who are attempting to bury us under complete jack-shit nonsense and hordes of illegal invaders.

MPW-27665

Dude do communists require posters to politely indoctrinate the people? whatever... How about West World.. I was like... this is because of 3 shoot outs...

Next time you don't watch Birth of a Nation, this could happen to you, women. Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire...

Not anti american but I always loved this one because it seemed so Russian.

Basically says "Smoke cigarettes". No brand, just smoke em. No reason. Govt made cigarettes and needed to sell them.

View attachment 265484

And a few years later... "Don't smoke" because every 5 cigarettes kill a rabbit, and 100 kill a horse.

View attachment 265486

Just shows how when the govt changes gears in manufacturing they changed what they wanted people to buy.

found many more . LOL

51b0r6H6QbL._SX425_.jpg

7115PgX2elL._SY606_.jpg

60725813_1_x.jpg

American answer. This threat continues under the direction of our Democrats, who are attempting to bury us under complete jack-shit nonsense and hordes of illegal invaders.

MPW-27665

That is HILARIOUS. Fearmongering always is in its pathos.

It calls to mind a post I just made about what all this "help mommy, it's a commie" shit was designed to cover up:

More on that tomorrow, stay tuned. Or click the pic for background.

MPW-27665

It calls to mind a post I just made about what all this "help mommy, it's a commie" shit was designed to cover up:

without USA entire Latin America´d be a huge The Gulag Archipelago

The Gulag Archipelago - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gulag_Archipelago

The Gulag Archipelago is a three-volume, non-fictional text written between 1958 and 1968 by Russian writer and historian Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. It was first ...

MPW-27665

The Gulag Archipelago is a three-volume, non-fictional text written between 1958 and 1968 by Russian writer and historian Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. It was first ...

Solzhenitsyn should be required reading in all American high schools.

MPW-27665

Solzhenitsyn should be required reading in all American high schools.
as well as the Belarusian Nobel Laureate Svetlana Alexievich.

Voices from Chernobyl - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voices_from_Chernobyl

Voices from Chernobyl: The Oral History of a Nuclear Disaster is a book about the Chernobyl disaster by the Belarusian Nobel Laureate Svetlana Alexievich.

Forum List

Back