Youngkin's son attempts voter fraud - TWICE!

All voter fraud is Republican.

Glenn Youngkin's Underage Son Tried to Vote in Virginia Governor's Election, Officials Say

"This morning, November 5, 2021, the General Registrar was made aware of concerns that a 17 [year-old] male attempted on two occasions to vote on election day. The young man presented identification but was ineligible to be registered due to his age and was not permitted to vote. The man was given a registration form and encouraged to register for future elections," the office of elections said in a statement.

Trying to figure out where the fraud occurred. Did he misrepresent himself?

Scott O. Konopasek, the head of Fairfax’s elections office, said it doesn’t appear that the teen violated any state election laws.

“The man did not vote. He made no false statements,” Konopasek said. “He did not disrupt voting. Based upon information available to me now, it appears that he committed no election offense as defined in Chapter 10 of the Elections Code.”

[Youngkin campaign says...] his political opponents — mad that they suffered historic losses this year — are pitching opposition research on a 17-year old kid who honestly misunderstood Virginia election law and simply asked polling officials if he was eligible to vote; when informed he was not, he went to school,” O’Malley wrote.

Fun fact: In Virginia, 17-yr-old can vote in a primary if they will be 18 by the general election.

Fun fact #2: He showed his ID. Photo-ID laws are great, aren't they Dems?

This thread is PROOF it's ok if my side does it. Nice work people. Worship your cult as directed to.
I didn't see anyone approve of his attempt to vote. What I have read is people putting it in perspective.

The ONLY thing this thread proves is how utterly desperate the left are to change the ongoing narrative of incompetence the left are displaying.

Scott O. Konopasek, the head of Fairfax’s elections office, said it doesn’t appear that the teen violated any state election laws.

“The man did not vote. He made no false statements,” Konopasek said. “He did not disrupt voting. Based upon information available to me now, it appears that he committed no election offense as defined in Chapter 10 of the Elections Code.”

[Youngkin campaign says...] his political opponents — mad that they suffered historic losses this year — are pitching opposition research on a 17-year old kid who honestly misunderstood Virginia election law and simply asked polling officials if he was eligible to vote; when informed he was not, he went to school,” O’Malley wrote.

Fun fact: In Virginia, 17-yr-old can vote in a primary if they will be 18 by the general election.

Fun fact #2: He showed his ID. Photo-ID laws are great, aren't they Dems?

More ginned up hoaxed pearl clutching. A nation of constantly inflamed pussies they are

Glenn Youngkin's Underage Son Tried to Vote in Virginia Governor's Election, Officials Say

"This morning, November 5, 2021, the General Registrar was made aware of concerns that a 17 [year-old] male attempted on two occasions to vote on election day. The young man presented identification but was ineligible to be registered due to his age and was not permitted to vote. The man was given a registration form and encouraged to register for future elections," the office of elections said in a statement.

After Kavanaugh and the russian collusion lie. Liberals have absolutely no credibility left. Then you add on the 2020 presidential election steal.

well...there's a lot of bad things happening for the left right now. They got their butts handed to them on many school boards, the virginia election, Pennsy, NJ, Long Island. People aren't stupid. One of hilliary's operatives just got in trouble cause he failed to declare that he was helping the russians. Dolan? i think his name is. Its in the news however the left doesn't want to talk about it very much. Biden pooped his suit, Kamala got called HO in New york. Joe's daughter talked about her and daddy's showers. Humper Biden had some suspicious encounters with a neice. Obama, kamala and joe are election poison so, the left is going to trump up...lol pardon the pun...anything they can to assuage their drilling.

well...there's a lot of bad things happening for the left right now. They got their butts handed to them on many school boards, the virginia election, Pennsy, NJ, Long Island. People aren't stupid. One of hilliary's operatives just got in trouble cause he failed to declare that he was helping the russians. Dolan? i think his name is. Its in the news however the left doesn't want to talk about it very much. Biden pooped his suit, Kamala got called HO in New york. Joe's daughter talked about her and daddy's showers. Humper Biden had some suspicious encounters with a neice. Obama, kamala and joe are election poison so, the left is going to trump up...lol pardon the pun...anything they can to assuage their drilling.

Don't forget they lost a heretofore solid commie district in TX.

Here is the Youngkin campaign’s weak sauce statement on the incident:

That sounds great, until one learns that the boy asked for a ballot, was told he was too young to vote, then showed up a half hour later and again asked for a ballot.

This should be a real red flag as to what kind of governor Youngkin will be. What kind of family, no less one involved in American politics, allows a child to grow up thinking it’s cool to commit voter fraud?

Answer: a shitty one.
An entitled one: youngkin is worth $450 million and made $30 million just since September.

Let me see if I have this right. One kid is the whole Republican Party?
One kid is the best you have to prove voter fraud while he was not allowed to vote?
Some how you have managed to miss all the other voter fraud cases that have actually been voter fraud and been prosecuted?
To say you a babbling moron would be giving you too much credit.
No, you don't have it right. All the voter fraud found from the 2020 election has been committed by Republicans.

So why isn't he in jail, douchebag?

He didn't actually vote, so he didn't commit voter fraud.

I"ve been thinking. This red wave/tsunami in virginia...pennsy and NJ is not just the result of the dishonesty, lack of integrity/truthfulness of the democrat party. no. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that the country believes/knows that the 2020 election was stolen by unscrupulous manipulators and...... WE GONE GITCHA.

I guess my little prediction will either be proven right or wrong as the 2022 elections come 'round.
Again, for the retards.

New Topics

Forum List

Back