Young males are struggling, and the reasons for that are obvious

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
It's presumably common knowledge that young American males are struggling more and more, as the traditional roles for men have been changing rapidly and all but rendered obsolete -- particularly in the West.

The reasons are clear, in my view: This is the predictable manifestation of the efforts of those who advance Identity Politics in our society. The most obvious of these tactics is the term "toxic masculinity", which directly condemns the very behaviors that are organic in most men.

Another primary driver of this is the strange, inexplicable effort to essentially meld the sexes together, all but saying the two are the same, and aggressively refusing to recognize (let alone celebrate) the obvious differences between the two.

Hell, I've seen department stores (Target, I think) get rid of "boys" and "girls" clothing areas, essentially saying that separating the two is a bad thing.

To this day, I don't understand why so many are trying to hard to pretend that men and women are not different, and that that's not a GOOD thing. Can someone here explain this to me?

Those who push Identity Politics have, to absolutely no surprise, gone far too far with this. Now we're seeing the result. Attack boys and young men for simply being what they are, and there will be effects. This is real.

This notion is mocked and dismissed. And that only adds to the problem.

Last edited:
It's presumably common knowledge that young American males are struggling more and more, as the traditional roles for men have been changing rapidly and all but rendered obsolete -- particularly in the West.

The reasons are clear, in my view: This is the predictable manifestation of the efforts of those who advance Identity Politics in our society. The most obvious of these tactics is the term "toxic masculinity", which directly condemns the very behaviors that are organic in most men.

Another primary driver of this is the strange, inexplicable effort to essentially meld the sexes together, all but saying the two are the same, and aggressively refusing to recognize (let alone celebrate) the obvious differences between the two.

Hell, I've seen department stores (Target, I think) get rid of "boys" and "girls" clothing areas, essentially saying that separating the two is a bad thing.

To this day, I don't understand why so many are trying to hard to pretend that men and women are not different, and that that's not a GOOD thing. Can someone here explain this to me?

Those who push Identity Politics have, to absolutely no surprise, gone far too far with this. Now we're seeing the result. Attack boys and young men for simply being what they are, and there will be effects. This is real.

You identified the problem but back up the people who caused this.

Men are struggling?

Boys are struggling?

How about girls are struggling as they are being convinced in droves in public schools all around the US to have their breasts removed and become a male before they are old enough to have sex?

How about women are struggling as they are convinced to have abortions in a blue state of their choice because they can't afford to put gas in their cars or even afford groceries at the store?

The entire country is struggling in case mac had not noticed.

That must have gotten past the goalie

And yes, this includes people with various kinds of skin pigmentation. (NOTED FOR ALL IDENTITY POLITIC DEMOCRATS OUT THEIR SO YOU CAN AL LEAST PRETEND TO CARE)

Men are struggling?

Boys are struggling?

How about girls are struggling as they are being convinced in droves in public schools all around the US to have their breasts removed and become a male before they are old enough to have sex?

How about women are struggling as they are convinced to have abortions in a blue state of their choice because they can't afford to put gas in their cars or even afford groceries at the store?

And yes, this includes people with various kinds of skin pigmentation. (NOTED FOR ALL IDENTITY POLITIC DEMOCRATS OUT THEIR SO YOU CAN AL LEAST PRETEND TO CARE)
Who has to pretend to care about your hilarious list of white male grievances? 😄

Who has to pretend to care about your hilarious list of white male grievances? 😄
Democrats don't have to care about anyone

That is because they own the media, schools, and election booths.

But the more people support them, the more warm fuzzies it gives them I think.

And the left is the one doing everything you just posted about....it isn't "both sides," it is the one side. They are destroying women as well, erasing them as much as possible from our culture as they allow men to take over their sports, invade their locker rooms. They are also pushing to sterilize children through drugs and surgery....and yet....you still claim it is both sides.....

The left are at war with humanity........and you don't see it.....

Men are struggling?

Boys are struggling?

:rolleyes:

Jordan Peterson talks about this a lot, and makes a lot of sense. I would recommend his videos. Perhaps tonight I will search for a good one, on this topic. Going to work in minutes.

Vichy Mac is upset that he can't get a woman to make him a sandwich!!!

you need to get together with Lisa558, she thinks there are too many posters with black people in the mall.

Forum List

Back