Complete And Total Shutdown On Men Letting Themselves Get B*tch Slapped On Spring Break

But why Luke?
Meet Luke:

13380007_5e171e3de8_b.jpg

The fact that you're 60 years old and named after a Pearl Jam song is far funnier.
Lol, trust me when I say this I saw dudes do far crazier shit in the late 70s early 80s. Your knowledge of history is laughable. My age and a rock n roll fan. Lol, ya so odd. What a dumb fuck. Hilarious 😂

My pop can beat up your pop.
Lol, you are an idiot. I know you wanna blame the brown man for your troubles. I know you wanna bang on Gen z to make yourself feel superior. I know you wanna blame all your short comings on some one else but the reality is that your being a sad piece of shit is of your own doing. Stupid men have been separated from their hard earned cash by alcohol and pussy since the beginning of time. It is not new and just as that continues you shall continue to be a little bitch blaming others for your woes.

Lol, you are an idiot. I know you wanna blame the brown man for your troubles. I know you wanna bang on Gen z to make yourself feel superior. I know you wanna blame all your short comings on some one else but the reality is that your being a sad piece of shit is of your own doing. Stupid men have been separated from their hard earned cash by alcohol and pussy since the beginning of time. It is not new and just as that continues you shall continue to be a little bitch blaming others for your woes.
LOL......I know you don't know dick about what you're talking about.

LOL......I know you don't know dick about what you're talking about.
Lol. Poor little retard go pick in Gen z it seems to be all you are good at. Poor wittle retard gets huffy when people stand up to his bitch ass. Maybe go say your shit to some Gen z in person instead of crying on the internet. Typical key board warrior. All blow and no show.

Lol. Poor little retard go pick in Gen z it seems to be all you are good at. Poor wittle retard gets huffy when people stand up to his bitch ass. Maybe go say your shit to some Gen z in person instead of crying on the internet. Typical key board warrior. All blow and no show.
Dealt with cyber clowns as yourself for quite sometime.....you should go on SNL.....I think you have a future.

The acronym doesn't play well! 😁😁

MAMMA
Along with this the Spring breakers have for the last few decades gotten worse and worse in behaviors. Communities have kicked them out in a number of beach towns. Stats can tell you who committed more crimes than other also.

Forum List

Back