Young males are struggling, and the reasons for that are obvious

Yes I did and you didn't like it. That was my point that apparently went over your head. BLM terrorized cities, burned property and killed law enforcement. How is it you don't see that as terror but you see a guy wearing buffalo horns a terrorist?.......little snowflake.
So you terrified. Why'd you lie before? 😄

Your idea of what constitutes abuse comes from your ignorant religion which, objectively, is the biggest repository of groomers and abusers that there is.

Your opposition to Western Civilization is noted and dismissed. I note that you came HERE, instead of staying in your shitty homeland.

Your opposition to Western Civilization is noted and dismissed. I note that you came HERE, instead of staying in your shitty homeland.
I did, as part of the invasion force looking to make your county look a lot more brown. :funnyface:

By the way, these shitty homelands immigrants are coming from were made that way by white Europeans. Read a fucking book for Christ's sake you ignorant assclown. 😄

Notice how I’m not telling you that you have to raise your children Christian. Hell, you can raise them to be racists, homophonic, transphobic and full of as much hatred as you deem appropriate.

You’re the one taking the authoritarian route here and deciding that people must abide by your political beliefs about transgendered care.

Don’t pretend we are the same.

Dude. YOu support the concept of Child Services interferring. THe only difference is that we disagree on what constitutes child abuse.

So, you ARE telling me how to raise my children. YOu are just so close minded, that you think your opinions are not opinions but the only possible way any reasonable person can think.

You are either an absolutely close minded fool, or a totally dishonest lying gaslighter.

Either way, my point stands. You see your input as valid, because of course you do.

But you see mine as invalid, because you are so close minded and arrogant, that you cannot see any other viewpoint as anythhing but a violation of what is natural and right, ie YOUR OPINION.

The result being that you want to have input into how child protection policy is made, but you want anyone that disagrees with you, prevented from having that same RIGHT.

Which, is you being a TRYANT.

To the extetnt that you are successful in that.

I did, as part of the invasion force looking to make your county look a lot more brown. :funnyface:

By the way, these shitty homelands immigrants are coming from were made that way by white Europeans. Read a fucking book for Christ's sake you ignorant assclown. 😄

Whatt? Generations of self rule and you couldn't improve your community at all?

That has to be hard to face. No wonder you talk so much shit.

In this country, we rebelled and then it was nothing but building and massive growth and conquest and more building and on and on and on.

Whatt? Generations of self rule and you couldn't improve your community at all?
Me and mine are doing fantastic, maybe you're projecting? 😄
That has to be hard to face. No wonder you talk so much shit.
Is that why you folks cosplay so much?
In this country, we rebelled and then it was nothing but building and massive growth and conquest and more building and on and on and on.
Until we got to your generation and then you soft as mother fuckers let immigrants come here and make American babies until you were demographically replaced. I get why you're so proud of your ancestors. You really wish you could be them instead of the coward you really are. You're no rebel. You're going to let things like laws and decorum defeat you because you're pussies. 😄

Depends on how dangerous the ideas are. For instance, in Germany, you can be thrown in jail for flying a swastika flag.
Yes. In Germany you can also go to jail for brewing beer incorrectly.

I personally would have no problem rounding up Neo-Nazis and Klansmen and showing them the errors of their ways.
Germany might be the place for you. But you'd be late for the real party.

Me and mine are doing fantastic, maybe you're projecting? 😄

How odd, you unable to grasp the difference, between discussing NOW and discussing the PAST?

Oh, wait, that was just shit talk from you. To distract from teh Truth I said.

So, you are ashamed of your people's utter failure to make ANYTHING of their country?

Well, that's good. Admitting a weakness or a failure is the first step to fixing it.

Oh, wait, you didn't admit it. You are aware of it, but your response is to avoid discussing it, and talk shit...

So, no growth for you, you will remain a failure.

Is that why you folks cosplay so much?

Well, I don't cosplay myself, but yes. Normal people often have expensive hobbies. It is part of being a healthy society. It makes sense you would not know that, coming from a failed society.

Until we got to your generation and then you soft as mother fuckers let immigrants come here and make American babies until you were demographically replaced. I get why you're so proud of your ancestors. You really wish you could be them instead of the coward you really are. You're no rebel. You're going to let things like laws and decorum defeat you because you're pussies. 😄

Actually it was the Greatest Generation, the WWII generation that was in power when we got overly generous and let people like you in. Especially the commies. That was a big mistake on their part.

It is quite likely it will be the death knell of this civilization. But, at least we have the satisfaction of knowing that you people that ruin it all, will pay a terrible price.

How odd, you unable to grasp the difference, between discussing NOW and discussing the PAST?

Oh, wait, that was just shit talk from you. To distract from teh Truth I said.

So, you are ashamed of your people's utter failure to make ANYTHING of their country?

Well, that's good. Admitting a weakness or a failure is the first step to fixing it.

Oh, wait, you didn't admit it. You are aware of it, but your response is to avoid discussing it, and talk shit...

So, no growth for you, you will remain a failure.

Well, I don't cosplay myself, but yes. Normal people often have expensive hobbies. It is part of being a healthy society. It makes sense you would not know that, coming from a failed society.

Actually it was the Greatest Generation, the WWII generation that was in power when we got overly generous and let people like you in. Especially the commies. That was a big mistake on their part.

It is quite likely it will be the death knell of this civilization. But, at least we have the satisfaction of knowing that you people that ruin it all, will pay a terrible price.
I have to be honest. I didn't read any of that. It doesn't matter. You're a pussy and we're here taking over your country and you're going to lay down and take it. 😄

I have to be honest. I didn't read any of that. It doesn't matter. You're a pussy and we're here taking over your country and you're going to lay down and take it. 😄

You call me the "pussy" but you are afraid of the Truth. Coward.

You call me the "pussy" but you are afraid of the Truth. Coward.
You don't understand facts from opinions you moron. 😄

It's your opinion that my country and culture and people are failures. Have at it. I don't care how you feel. 😄

It's a fact that you're facing down the barrel of demographic replacement and doing nothing about it. Can't do anything about it. You will be a loser by matter of fact. Not opinion. 😄

If you purchase any product made by other nations whose employees are slaves and act like you have no voice in this by your social love threads while there is suffering, is insulting.

Depends on how dangerous the ideas are. For instance, in Germany, you can be thrown in jail for flying a swastika flag. I personally would have no problem rounding up Neo-Nazis and Klansmen and showing them the errors of their ways.
But that's just the point Joe, who defines 'Nazi'?

You don't understand facts from opinions you moron. 😄

It's your opinion that my country and culture and people are failures. Have at it. I don't care how you feel. 😄

It's a fact that you're facing down the barrel of demographic replacement and doing nothing about it. Can't do anything about it. You will be a loser by matter of fact. Not opinion. 😄

It's common with some people, to think that stating something makes it so. Like where you call my observation of history, "opinion" but label YOUR observation of current events, "FACT".

But the difference, is, I'm not the one so cowardly that I am afraid to face the issue.

You are.

If you purchase any product made by other nations whose employees are slaves and act like you have no voice in this by your social love threads while there is suffering, is insulting.
I don't twist myself into a pretzel trying to live up to your expectations of righteousness. 😄

It's common with some people, to think that stating something makes it so. Like where you call my observation of history, "opinion" but label YOUR observation of current events, "FACT".

But the difference, is, I'm not the one so cowardly that I am afraid to face the issue.

You are.
Facts are supported by objective evidence, your feelings are not. It is objectively true that you are being demographically replaced. 😄

Facts are supported by objective evidence, your feelings are not. It is objectively true that you are being demographically replaced. 😄

Your leaving your shitty third world country to come here, does support my observation that your people failed to build shit, with their freedom.

Just saying.

Your leaving your shitty third world country to come here, does support my observation that your people failed to build shit, with their freedom.

Just saying.
It's doesn't. 😄 Like I said, you don't understand facts from opinions or in this case supposition.

Forum List

Back