Young Black conservatives push back on narrative of all Black Americans being progressive

You'll never be more than a house negro. I guess freedom and prosperity is for the next generation. You are too old and stupid to leave your masters.
Candace Owens is the house negro boy. I've been free for 61 years. That means I don't listen to some punk ass white boy trying to tell me what political party represents my interests as a black man. Do you understand boy?

Attachments

• 1643204100654.png
    1643204100654.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 18

Young Black conservatives push back on narrative of all Black Americans being progressive​

Conscious Conservative CEO bids to bridge 'education and training gap' between conservatism and Blacks

Two young Black conservatives said on Monday that all Black Americans are not progressives. According to Pew Research, 25% of Black Democrats consider themselves "conservative" and 43% say they are "moderate."

"I think right now, conservatives and Republicans have an opportunity to bridge this gap to make these alliances," Conscious Conservative Movement CEO Felecia Killings told "Fox & Friends" host Ainsley Earhardt.

Killings said her father raised her to be conservative. She explained further that Black Americans are conservative in their values and that her organization, Conscious Conservative, bids to bridge the education and training gap between Black Americans and American conservatism. It also seeks to engage White conservatives to show that there are commonalities among both racial groups.

"It’s about understanding Black history, it’s about understanding that Black history is on the side of conservatism and if we can espouse these messages in a more empowering way as opposed to a degrading, dehumanizing manner we’ll see more Black Americans, Black millennials, especially among Black male voters, we’ll start to see more of them aligning themselves with conservative politics. Because conservatism has promised to protect our growing Black wealth which we are eagerly building day in and day out," she said.

Killings' comments came after Virginia Lieutenant Governor-elect Winsome Sears became the first woman of color to be elected statewide in Virginia.

Sears attributed her victory to voters being sick of seeing Black and White people being pitted against each other.

"They’re tired of the Black against White and the Asian against Latino," Sears said of those who voted for her during a "Fox News Sunday" interview. "They’re tired of it, and they’re tired of politicians who won’t let the wounds of the past heal."

Charrise Lane was raised in a Christian home and her grandparents are pastors. Her mother raised her to be Christian. Lane didn’t realize she was conservative until middle school. At Victor Christian Academy in Orlando, Florida, a predominantly Black Christian school, she was advised by her teacher to research both political parties.

Virginia Lt. Gov. candidate says Dems try to manipulate Black voters: 'Go find another victim'Video
After doing that, she said conservatism came "naturally" to her.

"I will say that historically, Black Americans, we are conservative. When it comes to conservatism I believe that that does not align, basically, it doesn’t have to do anything with political parties. When you are conservative it has to do with values and that’s what I told everyone. You can be conservative and not be Republican. You can be conservative and be a Democrat and also be independent, so the point is, Black Americans are historically conservative, and just because they are Black doesn’t mean they have to be liberal or they have to be Democrat."

Those poor folks are getting shit on by worthless, ass-hurt black bitches. It's pathetic.

Start with this group. Let me know when you're done and I'll get you another group:

Don't bother.

IM2 abandoned reason for the Marxist cause. At one point I thought he was capable of reason, but alas...

THE REPUBLICAN RECORD

"Jim Crow," a minstrel character popular during the early 1820s, is the namesake of an American system of discrimination and segregation. The Black Codes of the Reconstruction era and railroad segregation laws foreshadowed the birth of the system of Jim Crow, but the Compromise of 1877 can be considered the political event that allowed Jim Crow to come into full power.

By the election of 1876, the federal government had withdrawn from all but three Southern states, leaving blacks at the mercy of state and local governments. The Compromise of 1877, in which election-winning electoral votes were exchanged for the end of federal intervention in the Southern states of Louisiana, South Carolina and Florida, marked an era of complicity between Northern and Southern politicians in the abandonment of the issue of civil rights for blacks. Southern Democrats accepted Republican Rutherford B. Hayes' election in exchange for the promise of more federal aid for rebuilding the Southern infrastructure and less federal intervention in Southern politics. As a result, many of the civil rights blacks enjoyed during the Reconstruction era (1865-1877) were revoked.

Jim Crow effectively began after the election of Rutherford B. Hayes. The election of Theodore Roosevelt in 1904 heralded one of the first Presidential administrations openly opposed to civil rights and suffrage for blacks. Roosevelt is remembered for inviting the black leader and entrepreneur, Booker T. Washington, to the White House for dinner, the first instance of such an invitation for a black person. Southern Democrats were offended, and were vocal in their disapproval. Though Washington's visit was distinctive in its novelty, Roosevelt invited Washington not to improve the situation of blacks, but because they agreed that blacks should not strive for political and social equality. Washington privately used his wealth and influence to challenge Jim Crow, despite his public declarations of the opposite, while Roosevelt's administration was not supportive of civil rights for blacks.

President Roosevelt believed blacks were intellectually inferior, and began to decrease the number of federal appointments to blacks and promised Southerners that he would appoint local federal officials that would not disrupt the accord between north and south.

President Taft, a Republican elected in 1908, publicly endorsed the idea that blacks should not participate in politics, and perpetuated the racist party line of his predecessor.

The Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover administrations (1921-1932) further alienated blacks from American politics, refusing to endorse anything related to civil rights. President Harding continued Wilson's policies of federal segregation, and his Justice department did nothing to investigate lynchings or the activities of the Ku Klux Klan. President Coolidge condoned the Republican ideal of a "lily white" party, further alienating black Americans, and declared that the federal government should not interfere with local race issues. The complicity of Republicans and Democrats on race was complete. President Hoover excluded blacks from federal offices and executive departments, and his administration would not allow blacks to work on federal construction jobs.

Republican president Dwight D. Eisenhower strongly believed that race relations would only be improved when whites wanted to accept blacks. He did not condone forcing whites to treat blacks differently, and was reluctant to take any specific action in support of black Americans.

Tsahai Tafari, The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow, The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow | PBS

Doctor Carol Miller Swain is a retired professor of political science and law at Vanderbilt University, the author and editor of several books, and is involved in race relations, immigration, and evangelical politics.

Swain received tenure as an associate professor of politics and public policy at Princeton University and from 1999 to 2017 she taught political science and law at Vanderbilt University. Her first academic book, Black Faces, Black Interests: The Representation of African Americans in Congress, was published by Harvard University Press in 1993. It was the recipient of the D.B. Hardeman Prize as well as the American Political Science Association's Woodrow Wilson Foundation Award.

And this is the woman who the foul mouthed ghetto slug IM2 has the nerve to mock.

That's all you need to know about black plantation democrats like IM2 .

Doctor Carol Miller Swain is a retired professor of political science and law at Vanderbilt University, the author and editor of several books, and is involved in race relations, immigration, and evangelical politics.

Swain received tenure as an associate professor of politics and public policy at Princeton University and from 1999 to 2017 she taught political science and law at Vanderbilt University. Her first academic book, Black Faces, Black Interests: The Representation of African Americans in Congress, was published by Harvard University Press in 1993. It was the recipient of the D.B. Hardeman Prize as well as the American Political Science Association's Woodrow Wilson Foundation Award.

And this is the woman who the foul mouthed ghetto slug IM2 has the nerve to mock.

That's all you need to know about black plantation democrats.
I'm mocking any sellout black who you support. Son, I'm quite well educated, so I can challenge people like Swain and do so credibly. You assume things that you shouldn't because you're ignorant. Candace Owens is a joke and you go try telling 100 blacks to listen to her and if you don't get beat down before you are done, consider it a victory.

Last edited:
Don't bother.

IM2 abandoned reason for the Marxist cause. At one point I thought he was capable of reason, but alas...
This coming from a man who made this statement:

Bootney Lee Farnsworth said:
Everybody knows black people fuck everything up and make the value go down.
If only you could just quit being black.

But you can't.....DARKIE!!!

Young Black conservatives push back on narrative of all Black Americans being progressive​

Both of them?

Well Fox News didn't talk to a lot of them like Sonny Johnson and a crew of others.
My guess would be because those folks aren't very fond of the Establishment GOP Rinos either.

Talk to those kids in 20 years.

Forum List

Back