Young Black conservatives push back on narrative of all Black Americans being progressive

The national pride instilled by the Germans had nothing to do with fascism. It had to do with pomp and circumstance, and attracting young people. And that pride faded away rapidly once the dark side became apparent.

Russian nationals had plenty of pride too. But the Soviet Union was made up of many conquered lands, not homogenous like the Germans were, so that made a difference.

Stuff like that can never be compared side by side because there are to many variables involved.

Trust me, Nazism and Communism Stalin style were both equally evil, and you would not want to live under either one. The Nazis were and evil beyond comprehension.

I get both sides were terrible, but there still were differences, big ones. Besides, the swastika drives me nuts, since unwashed fat blue haired democrats could never hope to be as elite as a nazi.

Young Black conservatives push back on narrative of all Black Americans being progressive​

Conscious Conservative CEO bids to bridge 'education and training gap' between conservatism and Blacks

Two young Black conservatives said on Monday that all Black Americans are not progressives. According to Pew Research, 25% of Black Democrats consider themselves "conservative" and 43% say they are "moderate."

"I think right now, conservatives and Republicans have an opportunity to bridge this gap to make these alliances," Conscious Conservative Movement CEO Felecia Killings told "Fox & Friends" host Ainsley Earhardt.

Killings said her father raised her to be conservative. She explained further that Black Americans are conservative in their values and that her organization, Conscious Conservative, bids to bridge the education and training gap between Black Americans and American conservatism. It also seeks to engage White conservatives to show that there are commonalities among both racial groups.

"It’s about understanding Black history, it’s about understanding that Black history is on the side of conservatism and if we can espouse these messages in a more empowering way as opposed to a degrading, dehumanizing manner we’ll see more Black Americans, Black millennials, especially among Black male voters, we’ll start to see more of them aligning themselves with conservative politics. Because conservatism has promised to protect our growing Black wealth which we are eagerly building day in and day out," she said.

Killings' comments came after Virginia Lieutenant Governor-elect Winsome Sears became the first woman of color to be elected statewide in Virginia.

Sears attributed her victory to voters being sick of seeing Black and White people being pitted against each other.

"They’re tired of the Black against White and the Asian against Latino," Sears said of those who voted for her during a "Fox News Sunday" interview. "They’re tired of it, and they’re tired of politicians who won’t let the wounds of the past heal."

Charrise Lane was raised in a Christian home and her grandparents are pastors. Her mother raised her to be Christian. Lane didn’t realize she was conservative until middle school. At Victor Christian Academy in Orlando, Florida, a predominantly Black Christian school, she was advised by her teacher to research both political parties.

Virginia Lt. Gov. candidate says Dems try to manipulate Black voters: 'Go find another victim'Video
After doing that, she said conservatism came "naturally" to her.

"I will say that historically, Black Americans, we are conservative. When it comes to conservatism I believe that that does not align, basically, it doesn’t have to do anything with political parties. When you are conservative it has to do with values and that’s what I told everyone. You can be conservative and not be Republican. You can be conservative and be a Democrat and also be independent, so the point is, Black Americans are historically conservative, and just because they are Black doesn’t mean they have to be liberal or they have to be Democrat."

Asking again...Who's narrative is that? I've never heard ANYONE say that "all black americans" are progressive. Name names.

Young Black conservatives push back on narrative of all Black Americans being progressive​

Conscious Conservative CEO bids to bridge 'education and training gap' between conservatism and Blacks

Two young Black conservatives said on Monday that all Black Americans are not progressives. According to Pew Research, 25% of Black Democrats consider themselves "conservative" and 43% say they are "moderate."

"I think right now, conservatives and Republicans have an opportunity to bridge this gap to make these alliances," Conscious Conservative Movement CEO Felecia Killings told "Fox & Friends" host Ainsley Earhardt.

Killings said her father raised her to be conservative. She explained further that Black Americans are conservative in their values and that her organization, Conscious Conservative, bids to bridge the education and training gap between Black Americans and American conservatism. It also seeks to engage White conservatives to show that there are commonalities among both racial groups.

"It’s about understanding Black history, it’s about understanding that Black history is on the side of conservatism and if we can espouse these messages in a more empowering way as opposed to a degrading, dehumanizing manner we’ll see more Black Americans, Black millennials, especially among Black male voters, we’ll start to see more of them aligning themselves with conservative politics. Because conservatism has promised to protect our growing Black wealth which we are eagerly building day in and day out," she said.

Killings' comments came after Virginia Lieutenant Governor-elect Winsome Sears became the first woman of color to be elected statewide in Virginia.

Sears attributed her victory to voters being sick of seeing Black and White people being pitted against each other.

"They’re tired of the Black against White and the Asian against Latino," Sears said of those who voted for her during a "Fox News Sunday" interview. "They’re tired of it, and they’re tired of politicians who won’t let the wounds of the past heal."

Charrise Lane was raised in a Christian home and her grandparents are pastors. Her mother raised her to be Christian. Lane didn’t realize she was conservative until middle school. At Victor Christian Academy in Orlando, Florida, a predominantly Black Christian school, she was advised by her teacher to research both political parties.

Virginia Lt. Gov. candidate says Dems try to manipulate Black voters: 'Go find another victim'Video
After doing that, she said conservatism came "naturally" to her.

"I will say that historically, Black Americans, we are conservative. When it comes to conservatism I believe that that does not align, basically, it doesn’t have to do anything with political parties. When you are conservative it has to do with values and that’s what I told everyone. You can be conservative and not be Republican. You can be conservative and be a Democrat and also be independent, so the point is, Black Americans are historically conservative, and just because they are Black doesn’t mean they have to be liberal or they have to be Democrat."

Not only does the left think all blacks think alike, they also think they all look alike. Leftover racism going back to the days of slavery.

They think they're being cute and calling dems Nazi's when in fact anyone displaying a Nazi symbol is in fact a Nazi or sympathizer.

Really? You're not very bright, are you? The swastika has a history going back thousands of years before the Nazis adopted it. Also people could display it to remind people of the evil that the Nazis did. You can't make any assumption about the thoughts of a person displaying the swastika based solely on the fact that they displayed the symbol.

White right wingers find 2 young kids and they want to pretend that 92 percent of all blacks didn't vote democrat and that in the next election 90 percent of the blacks in America won't vote democrat. The white racists are trying really hard to trick us into giving them absolute power.

White right wingers find 2 young kids and they want to pretend that 92 percent of all blacks didn't vote democrat and that in the next election 90 percent of the blacks in America won't vote democrat. The white racists are trying really hard to trick us into giving them absolute power.

You are a total idiot and a moron living in a fantasy land.

The black vote (and Latino vote) for Trump GREW from 2016 to 2020 and will continue to grow because intelligent blacks no longer want to be part of your cowardice clinging to the lo slave master plantation.

God and Family - Two towering conservative pillars, are why conservatism is the natural home for black people. Democrats replace God and Family with State and Government and they proceeded to destroy the black family, keep them poor in government ghettos and bad government schools.

You are just a coward slave drinking the lies and propaganda of your Democrat masters.

The blacks on the plantation are all republican

We don't have plantations. Like I said, you are a total idiot and a moron living in a fantasy land.

You are a total idiot and a moron living in a fantasy land.

The black vote (and Latino vote) for Trump GREW from 2016 to 2020 and will continue to grow because intelligent blacks no longer want to be part of your cowardice clinging to the lo slave master plantation.

God and Family - Two towering conservative pillars, are why conservatism is the natural home for black people. Democrats replace God and Family with State and Government and they proceeded to destroy the black family, keep them poor in government ghettos and bad government schools.

You are just a coward slave drinking the lies and propaganda of your Democrat masters.
That's not going to happen. Trump got 8 percent of the black vote both times.

White right wingers find 2 young kids

Start with this group. Let me know when you're done and I'll get you another group:

Lol! You post some shit from that dumb ass bitch Candice Owens to me?

You'll never be more than a house negro. I guess freedom and prosperity is for the next generation. You are too old and stupid to leave your masters.

Start with this group. Let me know when you're done and I'll get you another group:

Wow, he found 29 blacks.

There are 47.8 million of us pod-nuh. And hardly anybody black listens to these nuts.

Forum List

Back