You'll never guess where debate is not allowed.

I'm fascinated at how desperate conservatives will get in their quest for victimhood.

I mean, screaming how high school debate is awful because they don't allow white supremacist arguments? Really? Because that is what the piece was about. That's why it tirggered the white supremacists here.

It's just the conservative propaganda machine in action. They scour the planet for any bit of news, no matter how irrelevent, that will keep their fascist base hysterical, becasue that keeps them obedient. There's nothing like it on the liberal side, because propaganda doesn't work on liberals.

I do, of course, seeing the worst humans in the world cry about how nobody likes them, as they're doing on this thread. They use SafeSpaces like this to cry together.
The piece was not about white supremacy.

That is nhot what it is about. It is about bias where there should not be any.

Describing Immigrants as illegals is wrong.... You can't do that in proper debate... Of course you get severely docked marks...

These are debates not shouting matches with gaslighting..

they are here illegally, they are illegal immigrants. Actually the proper term would be false pretense asylum seekers.

Describing Immigrants as illegals is wrong.... You can't do that in proper debate... Of course you get severely docked marks...

Well, a loss is a pretty severe docked mark.

I'm fascinated at how desperate conservatives will get in their quest for victimhood.

I mean, screaming how high school debate is awful because they don't allow white supremacist arguments? Really? Because that is what the piece was about. That's why it tirggered the white supremacists here.

It's just the conservative propaganda machine in action. They scour the planet for any bit of news, no matter how irrelevent, that will keep their fascist base hysterical, becasue that keeps them obedient. There's nothing like it on the liberal side, because propaganda doesn't work on liberals.

I do, of course, seeing the worst humans in the world cry about how nobody likes them, as they're doing on this thread. They use SafeSpaces like this to cry together.
We should note the debate competitions pick the topics beforehand. So its kind of a nonissue.

Hooo, boy, did I need that laugh this morning.

No one describes immigrants as illegals. They describe Illegal Immigrants as illegals.

When you call everyone to the right of Mitt Romney a white supremacist, it just shows how much of a fucking hack you are.

And it also gives actual White Supremacists unearned gravitas.
They do seem to be inordinately afraid of them. See one around every corner.

They do seem to be inordinately afraid of them. See one around every corner.

It's not about fear, it's about equating anyone on the right to WP idiots.

The sad thing is the moderate left is FAR MORE likely to have sympathy for anti-fa than people on the right will have for WP morons.

They don't want debate because the truth exposes their lies. They don't want any semblance of truth. I've never understood how an entire generation yearns for marxism and state control to own their lives when there is so much history, especially on how over a 100 million people were killed because of marxism and communism. It truly is remarkable to watch this unfold and humanity devolve back into darkness.

It's not about fear, it's about equating anyone on the right to WP idiots.

The sad thing is the moderate left is FAR MORE likely to have sympathy for anti-fa than people on the right will have for WP morons.
That's true. Can't stand their rhetoric.

Debating a leftist is a zero sum game. They march lock-step like the Borg that they are. Why waste your time with lesser beings only in the end to be called a "racist"?

You are far better off debating fellow right-leaners, you know, folks who still engage in independent thought.

Are they immigrating illegally?

Yes.

Thus illegal immigrant

Thanks for playing

Yup, at a High School Debate.

“Judges are making it clear they are not only tilting the debate in a left-wing direction, they will also penalize students who don’t adhere to their ideology.”
One of the judges claims “Before anything else, including being a debate judge, I am a Marxist-Leninist-Maoist".

Another judge “If you are discussing immigrants in a round and describe the person as ‘illegal,’ I will immediately stop the round, give you the loss with low speaks”.

Another, “if you are white, don’t run arguments with impacts that primarily affect POC [people of color]. These arguments should belong to the communities they affect.”

And another, “1. N****s don’t have to disclose to you. 2. Disclose to n****s.”

National debate association corrupted by far-left progressive judges: report | The College Fix
Where do you dig this crap up? Do you actively seek it out?

Forum List

Back