"You'll Bury Everyone Involved": Bobulinski Recorded Biden Operatives Begging Him To Stay Quiet

Orangecat

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A Dump Drumpf avatar is supposed to be ME?
It's what you choose to be a virtual representation of yourself here: A piece of triggered shit making a childish political statement.
Me? An orange cat. If you knew my history, the orange part is obvious. Cats are just cool, mellow creatures that will fuck you up if provoked.

OP
JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is about a Biden associate turning on them and presenting evidence.

what moron thinks that is a 'conspiracy theory'?

Good Greif, the Libtards on this board just want to smother anything that hurts Xi-Byeden, apparently.

DrLove

Platinum Member
Reaction score
A Dump Drumpf avatar is supposed to be ME?
It's what you choose to be a virtual representation of yourself here: A piece of triggered shit making a childish political statement.
Me? An orange cat. If you knew my history, the orange part is obvious. Cats are just cool, mellow creatures that will fuck you up if provoked.
Sometimes boring people bore others with their goofy representations of self as an avatar.

Trumpling avatars are the funniest. They are usually badass, sometimes violent images to compensate for lousy self-esteem.

It's my space, I'll use it to make a political statement if I please. I'm sorry that it bothers you.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is about a Biden associate turning on them and presenting evidence. what moron thinks that is a 'conspiracy theory'?

Excuse me Jim but:
  • Didn't Bobulinski appear in person denouncing the Biden connection?
  • Didn't he turn over concrete evidence to the FBI?
  • Is there any doubt he was a close associate of the Bidens?
  • Isn't it a slam dunk that Hunter got multi-million dollar positions after meeting with dad? In jobs he otherwise had NO experience, background or skill in?
  • Wasn't DJT IMPEACHED for just asking about this relationship with the Ukrainians?
And now CBS is telling us they can't "verify" the story, it is below their radar, and that all of this is just a conspiracy theory, Russian propaganda trying to affect the election? After they IMPEACHED Trump just for asking about it?

DO THE FUCKING DEMS REALLY THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS? :1peleas:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List