"You'll Bury Everyone Involved": Bobulinski Recorded Biden Operatives Begging Him To Stay Quiet

A Dump Drumpf avatar is supposed to be ME?
It's what you choose to be a virtual representation of yourself here: A piece of triggered shit making a childish political statement.
Me? An orange cat. If you knew my history, the orange part is obvious. Cats are just cool, mellow creatures that will fuck you up if provoked.

This is about a Biden associate turning on them and presenting evidence.

what moron thinks that is a 'conspiracy theory'?

Good Greif, the Libtards on this board just want to smother anything that hurts Xi-Byeden, apparently.

A Dump Drumpf avatar is supposed to be ME?
It's what you choose to be a virtual representation of yourself here: A piece of triggered shit making a childish political statement.
Me? An orange cat. If you knew my history, the orange part is obvious. Cats are just cool, mellow creatures that will fuck you up if provoked.

Sometimes boring people bore others with their goofy representations of self as an avatar.

Trumpling avatars are the funniest. They are usually badass, sometimes violent images to compensate for lousy self-esteem.

It's my space, I'll use it to make a political statement if I please. I'm sorry that it bothers you.

It's my space, I'll use it to make a political statement if I please. I'm sorry that it bothers you.
You being a POS doesn't bother me at all.

Oh good ... My morning Orange juice has arrived just in time for breakfast! :cool:

73927.jpg

This is about a Biden associate turning on them and presenting evidence. what moron thinks that is a 'conspiracy theory'?

Excuse me Jim but:
  • Didn't Bobulinski appear in person denouncing the Biden connection?
  • Didn't he turn over concrete evidence to the FBI?
  • Is there any doubt he was a close associate of the Bidens?
  • Isn't it a slam dunk that Hunter got multi-million dollar positions after meeting with dad? In jobs he otherwise had NO experience, background or skill in?
  • Wasn't DJT IMPEACHED for just asking about this relationship with the Ukrainians?
And now CBS is telling us they can't "verify" the story, it is below their radar, and that all of this is just a conspiracy theory, Russian propaganda trying to affect the election? After they IMPEACHED Trump just for asking about it?

DO THE FUCKING DEMS REALLY THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS? :1peleas:

This is hilarious and destroying Xi-Byedens campaign.

Former Biden insider Tony Bobulinski allegedly has a recording of Biden family operatives begging him to stay quiet, or he will "bury" the reputations of everyone involved in Hunter's overseas dealings.
According to The Federalist's Sean Davis, Bobulinski will play the tape on Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" on Tuesday, when Carlson will devote his show 'entirely' to an interview with the Biden whistleblower.

View attachment 407363

Hmm...., Seems that this has become truth not conspiracy as mediators like Coyote would have you think.

And they wonder why there is a market for Fox News and conservative media outlets. It is laughable when the Left attacks a conservative media source for reporting a story that the rest of the media chooses to sit on. In addition, they chalk anything they don’t like to specious Russia disinformation claims.

There’s always been a market for lies and slander’s but respectable media outlets don’t run with stories that can’t be proven or backed up. Bobulinski was up on charges, and willing to say anything for money or attention and FOX gave it to him.

Any reasonable media outlet would’ve questioned his story and sought back up for it but Fox doesn’t roll that way. That’s why they are a questionable source.

There’s always been a market for lies and slander’s but respectable media outlets don’t run with stories that can’t be proven or backed up. Bobulinski was up on charges, and willing to say anything for money or attention and FOX gave it to him.

Any reasonable media outlet would’ve questioned his story and sought back up for it but Fox doesn’t roll that way. That’s why they are a questionable source.
A respectable media source? You mean like CBS NEWS? CBS and their iconic anchor, Dan Rather, tried to influence and obstruct an election by presenting fake documents as authentic in the hopes of smearing George W Bush.

Forum List

Back