You'd think he'd learn to just SHUT UP

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mitt Romney's Immigration Pledge Again Without Details

The most recently-released poll of Latino voters found 68 percent support Obama, versus 26 percent who support Romney.

Now that Obama has made our southern border relatively safe, and now that we have very few illegals coming across from the south, one would think Mittens would learn to just shut his yap. But no ... he's gonna try to resurrect this because he knows that rw's are very ignorant about our southern border. He knows that idiot rw's believe there are hordes of brown folx pouring across our southern border. LOL

Really. I think Mittens could manage if he would just not open his mouth and not appear in public. And, I KNOW his handlers and owners wish he would shut the fuck up because every time he opens his mouth, he loses even more votes.

And, notice, typical Mitt ... no details. LOL

Mitt Romney's Immigration Pledge Again Without Details

The most recently-released poll of Latino voters found 68 percent support Obama, versus 26 percent who support Romney.

Now that Obama has made our southern border relatively safe, and now that we have very few illegals coming across from the south, one would think Mittens would learn to just shut his yap. But no ... he's gonna try to resurrect this because he knows that rw's are very ignorant about our southern border. He knows that idiot rw's believe there are hordes of brown folx pouring across our southern border. LOL

Really. I think Mittens could manage if he would just not open his mouth and not appear in public. And, I KNOW his handlers and owners wish he would shut the fuck up because every time he opens his mouth, he loses even more votes.

And, notice, typical Mitt ... no details. LOL

I'm surprised Romney got 26%

I thought you were talking about Bill Clinton or the crazy uncle that everyone snickers at, Joe Biden. The last decent candidate the democrat party ever had they threw out of the party because he was too moderate.

Forum List

Back