You Travel in, RV, Motor Home or Bus?

I loved the pandemic really. Being in our coach, we weren't exposed to others much.

We snagged a site on San Diego Bay for 60 days at half price, because of the pandemic. Looking out our front window at the bay every morning was grand.

We got a spot in Malibu overlooking the Pacific for really cheap. California had some really good deals.

Malibu!
View attachment 742788

Wonderful, a little bit of Paradise. Beautiful scenery:).

I loved the pandemic really. Being in our coach, we weren't exposed to others much.

We snagged a site on San Diego Bay for 60 days at half price, because of the pandemic. Looking out our front window at the bay every morning was grand.

We got a spot in Malibu overlooking the Pacific for really cheap. California had some really good deals.

Malibu!
View attachment 742788
Somebody trimmed those Washingtonian palms; All of them. Not the Date palms, though. Odd.

Gimme some tools and point me in a direction. Or just point me in a direction; Most likely I already have the tools.

Too bad we didn't have you here yesterday before the deer accident, I cut some big vines off a couple big trees trying to save the tree. I still have a briar in my finger I've been soaking today.

Too bad we didn't have you here yesterday before the deer accident, I cut some big vines off a couple big trees trying to save the tree. I still have a briar in my finger I've been soaking today.
I do not like briars.

Renting a quality DP isn’t easy or cheap. Few are available. If you do the research, you’ll know whether it’s for you.

We sold everything over five years ago. Haven’t owned a home since and don’t miss it one bit. We’ve traveled all over the southern half of the US. 35k miles.
There is a part of me that wants to do it. Thought about it for years.
Sounds awesome, but the close quarters might get to me after a while.

Sometimes we had up to 8 kids some were without seat belts like in the 1960's no belts. I put my toddlers in our van in a playpen in early 70s, when I stopped, the pen would slide forward.
For years I'd put my arm out to block a kid from dashboard diving.

When I was a kidlin, me and my brother acted like a couple of werewolves on the loose in the car. A lot of kids did. I used my seatbelt to tie up my brother.

When we were wee ones, we'd often stand in the seat and mom's arm was our seatbelt. She was still doing that when I was an adult, lol!

Renting a quality DP isn’t easy or cheap. Few are available. If you do the research, you’ll know whether it’s for you.

We sold everything over five years ago. Haven’t owned a home since and don’t miss it one bit. We’ve traveled all over the southern half of the US. 35k miles.

That is amazing!

When I was a kidlin, me and my brother acted like a couple of werewolves on the loose in the car. A lot of kids did. I used my seatbelt to tie up my brother.

When we were wee ones, we'd often stand in the seat and mom's arm was our seatbelt. She was still doing that when I was an adult, lol!

I had too many to let it get too wild and kept a switch aka hickory stick on my dashboard, that I seldom had to use, because they knew I would.
I hope to take a trip again soon to visit family in Georgia.

I had too many to let it get too wild and kept a switch aka hickory stick on my dashboard, that I seldom had to use, because they knew I would.
I hope to take a trip again soon to visit family in Georgia.

The dreaded, Don't make me pull this car over!!

Mom had a yard stick she'd sometimes flail at us over her shoulder. Didn't bother me, I could throw my brother at it while I dived for the floorboards.

James and I went through Georgia and S. Carolina a few years ago. Incredibly gorgeous. The Atlantic felt so wonderful, I was ready to move there, lol.

The dreaded, Don't make me pull this car over!!

Mom had a yard stick she'd sometimes flail at us over her shoulder. Didn't bother me, I could throw my brother at it while I dived for the floorboards.

James and I went through Georgia and S. Carolina a few years ago. Incredibly gorgeous. The Atlantic felt so wonderful, I was ready to move there, lol.

LOL, yes once the car was pulled over somebody is in trouble and the others move away from the flying switch.
But as I've said didn't have to use much.

Forum List

Back