YOU TDS readers... don't bother reading as you simply don't understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandy Shanks
Yea Sandy... we who believe in a non-politician like Trump can get things done, i.e. the vaccine that would have taken according to experts...(follow the links please as you may not comprehend)...

It’s not unusual for a vaccine to take 10 to 15 years to complete all the phases under normal circumstances.
The exploratory stage often takes two to four years to complete,
The pre-clinical stage typically lasts one to two years.
How Was the COVID-19 Vaccine Developed? Think about that for a minute: Normal completion 10 to 15 YEARS! Trump through his business person's experiences knew what chains to rattle and getting the vaccine approved in 10 months is nothing short of a miracle! And this IDIOT Biden doesn't (along with millions of totally uninformed people) understand that! Goes to show you how it takes smart aggressive people to take care of the rest of the uninformed!

Yea but Trump according to people like you is stupid.

Honestly give me more stupid, get things done president who works for the people vs a president who was a politician for nearly 40 years! This is what people like you don't understand.
Remember the MSM hates Trump and therefore consistently negative news about Trump because of this!
Broadcast coverage of Trump 95% negative, according to new study.
“I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.
But Sandy... if you are honest you should recognize these facts.
I'm not making these up!

MSMdonations.png

How do people that have developed immunity spread covid when they don't have it?
I've had covid and now I have immunity and I haven't spread it to anyone. Since this senseless idea of Joe's to check door to door, I have NO TRESPASSING signs on my property. Woe be unto any nosy trespassers.
They were talking about that today on WBAP.

This will NOT go well here in Texas.

But, their agenda is not to convince people to get vaccinated.

Their agenda is to cause chaos.

And, they will be successful.

All normal thinking Americans know the election was stolen.

Most also don't believe anything will be done about it.
Anyone that believes the election was stolen isn't normal and barely able to function.
But Russia stole the election from Hillary!
Why don't you get off that stale lie.
No one accused the GOP of fraud in 2016.
Did russia interfere, yes.
Did trump invite their interference, yes.
Was that interference designed to help Trump, yes.
Did it swing the election to Trump? NO!
You Trumpinista can thank Jim Comey for that.

Sandy Shanks
Yea Sandy... we who believe in a non-politician like Trump can get things done, i.e. the vaccine that would have taken according to experts...(follow the links please as you may not comprehend)...

It’s not unusual for a vaccine to take 10 to 15 years to complete all the phases under normal circumstances.
The pre-clinical stage typically lasts one to two years.
How Was the COVID-19 Vaccine Developed? Think about that for a minute: Normal completion 10 to 15 YEARS! Trump through his business person's experiences knew what chains to rattle and getting the vaccine approved in 10 months is nothing short of a miracle! And this IDIOT Biden doesn't (along with millions of totally uninformed people) understand that! Goes to show you how it takes smart aggressive people to take care of the rest of the uninformed!

Yea but Trump according to people like you is stupid.

Honestly give me more stupid, get things done president who works for the people vs a president who was a politician for nearly 40 years! This is what people like you don't understand.
Remember the MSM hates Trump and therefore consistently negative news about Trump because of this!
Broadcast coverage of Trump 95% negative, according to new study.
“I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.
But Sandy... if you are honest you should recognize these facts.
I'm not making these up!

View attachment 510843
You have got to be some kind of idiot.

First you say this
"It’s not unusual for a vaccine to take 10 to 15 years to complete all the phases under normal circumstances.
The pre-clinical stage typically lasts one to two years."

Then you say he knew what chains to rattle like that had jack shit to do with actually developing the vaccine which by the way he would rather you not take. You simply cant be more of an example of stupidity than with that post.

Why don't you get off that stale lie.
No one accused the GOP of fraud in 2016.
Did russia interfere, yes.
Did trump invite their interference, yes.
Was that interference designed to help Trump, yes.
Did it swing the election to Trump? NO!
You Trumpinista can thank Jim Comey for that.
Any questions about Leftism being a Mental Disorder? :cuckoo:

Folks you can't make this shit up .....

All normal thinking Americans know the election was stolen.
Someone explain to me why Republicans are so stupid.

ABC reports "President Joe Biden's push to enlist volunteers, including local doctors and pastors, to go "literally knocking on doors" to encourage vaccinations in some states sparked an outcry this week among Republicans, who mischaracterized the effort as the deployment of government agents to strong-arm reluctant Americans."

The White House responded by explaining any door-knocking efforts will be locally led by community volunteers, not government agents. That was clear in Biden's message. All Republicans had to do was listen to it.

“People have a choice, they don’t need your medical brown shirts showing up at their door ordering vaccinations. You can’t force people to be part of the human experiment,” Marjorie Taylor Green, House Republican from Georgia.

"How about don’t knock on my door," tweeted Rep. Dan Crenshaw, a Texas Republican. "You’re not my parents. You’re the government. Make the vaccine available, and let people be free to choose. Why is that concept so hard for the left?"

Crenshaw and Greene do not understand this simple concept. Americans are free to be stupid, free to refuse a cure for a deadly virus. They are free to be hospitalized, even die.

But they are not free to spread this deadly disease to their children, close relatives, and friends. They are not free to remove the freedoms of others -- the freedom to be free of the deadly virus.

Why is that concept so hard for the right?

One possible answer is, the right is stupid. Are there any other possible explanations?
Well stupid, there are HIPA laws and this thing called freedom of choice. Do the words my body my choice sound familiar? Why do Dems think they can decide what people do with their bodies?

This is not for you TDS readers... you have enough to handle!!!​

New Evidence Indicates Enough Illegal Votes In Georgia To Tip 2020 Results

In Georgia, there was both an audit and a statewide recount confirming Biden’s victory, but ignored in the process was evidence that nearly 35,000 Georgians had potentially voted illegally.
New evidence indicates that more than 10,300 illegal votes were cast in Georgia in the November 2020 general election — a number that will continue to rise over the next several months, potentially exceeding the 12,670 votes that separated Joe Biden and Donald Trump.
Biden won by 12,670 winning votes. Now 13% of Americans move each year

So in Georgia with 100,000 voters removed and with 13% of Americans changing addresses each year..
hmmm... 13% of 100,000 is 13,000 votes that could have been falsely for Biden!

So with the above article showing that potentially 35,000 Georgians moved and still voted from their former address which IS illegal and voids their votes.
What is TDS?
Trump Devotional Syndrome.
TOM……..trump owns me.

Oh FFS. Every claim of fraud has been disproven. So we keep getting new claims that are recycled old claims.

Riverside California. 1,000 claims of fraud from some of those database searchers. Actual cases of fraud. One. A single case out of a thousand. One.

Georgia. Every claim has been debunked by Republicans. They’re either in on it or inept.

76% of Republicans in Georgia say that Biden won. They’re all idiots right?

If you want to know why Republicans are going to lose in 2022. Look no further than this bullshit CT nonsense.

This is not for you TDS readers... you have enough to handle!!!​

New Evidence Indicates Enough Illegal Votes In Georgia To Tip 2020 Results

In Georgia, there was both an audit and a statewide recount confirming Biden’s victory, but ignored in the process was evidence that nearly 35,000 Georgians had potentially voted illegally.
New evidence indicates that more than 10,300 illegal votes were cast in Georgia in the November 2020 general election — a number that will continue to rise over the next several months, potentially exceeding the 12,670 votes that separated Joe Biden and Donald Trump.
Biden won by 12,670 winning votes. Now 13% of Americans move each year

So in Georgia with 100,000 voters removed and with 13% of Americans changing addresses each year..
hmmm... 13% of 100,000 is 13,000 votes that could have been falsely for Biden!

So with the above article showing that potentially 35,000 Georgians moved and still voted from their former address which IS illegal and voids their votes.
Yawn..get over it already, Trump lost.

healthmyths believe me when I say , there is absolutely nothing honest about that lying piece of shit Sandy Shanks. Just read his posts. He is a republican, ya know... lol.

If he is not getting paid for art why did you say he was?
Just as I expected. You have no problem with crime and corruption, as long as it's a Democrat that's engaging in it. It's because of FOOLS like you that we get the corrupt, shitty, government that we have and which is why the American people have a LOWER standard of living than what they otherwise would have. Thanks, dumbass.
It's not a crime to sell your art dummy.

You're too fucking stupid to engage further. Leftists love lies and liars.

If he is not getting paid for art why did you say he was?
Just as I expected. You have no problem with crime and corruption, as long as it's a Democrat that's engaging in it. It's because of FOOLS like you that we get the corrupt, shitty, government that we have and which is why the American people have a LOWER standard of living than what they otherwise would have. Thanks, dumbass.
It's not a crime to sell your art dummy.

You're too fucking stupid to engage further. Leftists love lies and liars.
Don't be mad you couldn't articulate your point or your attempt at humour fell flat on its face. You claimed he was selling some art. Explain yourself dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back