BBC reports a third tower collapsing on 9/11 ...

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Thirty minutes before it happened.
Wow...someone at MI6 or CIA got a good spanking for that leak, didn't they ?

LOL...no shit brains. On a day of mass confusion, they got the story wrong.

Good to see you're still trying to push that rock up hill.... Friday night and you're doing this...

And the Mossad jumps in....

Building 7 was not subjected to controlled demolition, just ask GERALDO!!!

And do not go to daily motion and search for

911 WTC 7 controlled demolition

And watch.

The official version is that building 7 fell from damage sustained the day before.

Watch and see if you agree...

Hint - candy does not want you to watch.

Good to see you're still trying to push that rock up hill.... Friday night and you're doing this...
Save the snarky disingenuous lies for your ugly marxist kids, sno-cone breath.

20 years later and you guys haven't proven a damn thing except that you're hopeless.

20 years later and you guys haven't proven a damn thing except that you're hopeless.

Hey candy,

Was WTC #7 subjected to controlled demolition?

Lol....

She probably loaded in the explosives....

To be sure, Angie, I've studied the WTC collapse quite a bit, I was an engineer in another field but I understand material science, and it isn't that hard to understand the collapse of the third building due to stress from the other buildings collapsing and damage from falling debris that I just don't buy any of the claims of doctored planes or explosions in the other building. It's not hard these days to doctor videos to put that stuff in.

And the Mossad jumps in....

Building 7 was not subjected to controlled demolition, just ask GERALDO!!!

And do not go to daily motion and search for

911 WTC 7 controlled demolition

And watch.

The official version is that building 7 fell from damage sustained the day before.

Watch and see if you agree...

Hint - candy does not want you to watch.
There is no mossad or cia or any other disinformation agents in these threads. The claim that there are such agents is an absolute ackhowledgement that you are dfeated and have no evidence or intelligent argument/.

There was no controlled demo;lition and no evidence of any sort to support your indise job claims.

There is no official version claiming building seven came down from damage THE DAY BEFORE

HE is correct and your insults prove you are a brainless schuck falling for CT lies

To be sure, Angie, I've studied the WTC collapse quite a bit, I was an engineer in another field but I understand material science, and it isn't that hard to understand the collapse of the third building due to stress from the other buildings collapsing and damage from falling debris that I just don't buy any of the claims of doctored planes or explosions in the other building. It's not hard these days to doctor videos to put that stuff in.

And another Zionist traitor self IDs....

Tell us, genius, how did jet fuel burning at 600F produce molten steel 2200F pouring out of the south tower....

Hint - you are short 1600F....

Tell us, genius, how did jet fuel burning at 600F produce molten steel 2200F pouring out of the south tower....

No molten steel poured out of the tower yoyu dumbfuck and you are the dumbfuck communist traitor

Watching all 3 towers collapse in almost identical fashion, after knowing the structure of the core columns of the twins was enough for me to at least question the official bullshit story.

They defied at least 2 fundamental laws of physics.

Watching all 3 towers collapse in almost identical fashion, after knowing the structure of the core columns of the twins was enough for me to at least question the official bullshit story.

They defied at least 3 fundamental laws of physics.

You are oosting out right lies

They violated no laws of physics and fell precisley as the laws of physics predict based on the damage they sustained from impact and resulting fires.

You have never found a SHRED of evidence to challenge the so called official story ewghich si factual and scientificcally accurate, unlike your ignorant crap

It was tilting more and more.

Exactly. Somebody on the scene probably radioed that the collapse of WTC 7 was imminent, and by the time the game of telephone got to the newscaster, the garbled message was that WTC 7 had collapsed.

Last edited:

They defied at least 2 fundamental laws of physics.

Which two laws?

No molten steel poured out of the tower yoyu dumbfuck and you are the dumbfuck communist traitor

No, you are a Zionist traitor, the Mossad did 911, "Osama" was really Jew supremacist Zionist traitor CIA/Mossad double agent col Tim osman, and you just lied again...

Search for

WTC south tower molten steel 911

And click on images to see why the Mossad are all here lying again....

No, you are a Zionist traitor, the Mossad did 911, "Osama" was really Jew supremacist Zionist traitor CIA/Mossad double agent col Tim osman, and you just lied again...

Search for

WTC south tower molten steel 911

And click on images to see why the Mossad are all here lying again....

I stated fact and truth agaiin.

911 was an attack by muslim terrorists and that is proven truth. Thrre is no evidence whatsoev er to prove anything eldse much less that the Mossad did it.

Osama Bun Laden was osama BinLadenm and your claim that he was a guy nanme Osm an is a lie.

You have never produced evidence for any of these claims and you never will
There was NO MOLTEN steel coming out of the tower dumbass.

Forum List

Back