You REALLY know Biden is screwing up when CNN says so...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
... even CNN couldn't support Biden's ill thought out Afghanistan pull out. Even as the Taliban is advancing and we all know it.
CNN even asserts the President is lying....

.... "in remarks peppered with straw men and littered with false assertions"

I am honestly stunned CNN is doing this, perhaps their dramatically fallen ratings is finally making them see straight?
Not.

CNN is not compelled to support any president. CNN, and every other alphabet news agency is beholden to corporate interests. NO individual supersedes that.

I am not an expert on the M.E or Afghanistan, I've focused on other geo political dangers which I personally believe are far more pressing. I must say though, I find it fascinating how CNN in particular is apparently liberal except as it pertains to war.

The only time I think they gave Trump credit for anything "positive" was when he dropped MOABs on terrorists and in Syria. Quite an odd phenomenon.

It could be the powers of the Democratic Party know they need to distance themselves from the obvious mistake of backing Biden/Harris.
Biden will not last his term. He will be the first President to not finish his term due to mental disabilities. And then Harris, who Democrats and the media themselves have stated, is obviously over her head in the "easy chair" is not remotely ready to be President of the United States.. perhaps even less than Biden.
The media has simply bent over backwards to not report on the border crises. Not report on rising crime in every major U.S. city, now trying to say the economy is in great shape... not reporting on rising inflation, in fact creating ludicrous examples trying to show inflation is reversing... but even they can't hide the mistake that it was to elect a man in obvious mental decline and his bizarre choice of a running mate.

It could be the powers of the Democratic Party know they need to distance themselves from the obvious mistake of backing Biden/Harris.
Biden will not last his term. He will be the first President to not finish his term due to mental disabilities. And then Harris, who Democrats and the media themselves have stated, is obviously over her head in the "easy chair" is not remotely ready to be President of the United States.. perhaps even less than Biden.
The media has simply bent over backwards to not report on the border crises. Not report on rising crime in every major U.S. city, now trying to say the economy is in great shape... not reporting on rising inflation, in fact creating ludicrous examples trying to show inflation is reversing... but even they can't hide the mistake that it was to elect a man in obvious mental decline and his bizarre choice of a running mate.

Harris is my opinion is definitely less ready to be president than Biden. Just the fact that Biden was VP for eight years ensures that.

The stakes are quite high for America right now. This isn't just a job, this is serious business.

Forum List

Back