You People Who Think Separation of Church and State is Possible.......How Do You Reconcile Abortion??

Abortion is a moral and religious issue. Allowing abortion is evil, pushes the atheist agenda and should not be permitted by government.
I mean, you don't have to be religious to oppose killing innocent human beings. It's better if you don't use religion in your argument - most often, it is the pro-aborts bringing their religion and magical thinking into the debate - the pro-life position is the position of reason and science.

Hi, I'm a pro-life conservative and an agnostic / atheist. Yes, most atheists are hyperzealous douchebags, especially online. Their hatred for religion (almost always Christianity) is all they care about.

Those voting for abortion rights on election day are far from all Atheists. I'd say they are a small minority.

You don't seem to understand you're trying to force atheism on the rest of us. How many times do I have to repeat it?

Repeating it (kinda' like Rainman would do) doesn't make you right.

It makes you retarded.

I do not believe in your God. I simply don't. But I would love for you to explain how that negatively impacts your ability to believe in him?

Their hatred for religion (almost always Christianity) is all they care about.

That's because the only people trying to get you to believe as they do are so-called "christians" like Mashmouth.

Ask yourself: When was the last time you saw a Jew or a Muslim or a Buddhist standing on a street corner proselytizing?

You people might remember my excellent thread calling for the US to become a Christian Nation It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation. In it, I made the airtight case that separation of church and state is impossible, has never happened, and cannot ever happen, and should be amended out of the Constitution. Let's face it. The framers made a mistake, just like they did in calling blacks 3/5 human.

Separation of Church and state is possible with most laws: No littering, no running a red light, etc. But there are some laws, the most important ones, where separation is impossible without creating an atheist state. In order to have actual separation of church and state, you have to have laws which the Catholic Church and other Christians can't follow in good conscience. In other words, atheist laws. Therefore abortion and gay marriage cannot be reconciled with separation of church and state without creating an atheist state. Leftist atheists say the current reversal of Roe v Wade violates separation of church and state because it pushes religious values. I say allowing abortion makes the state tantamount to an atheist state.

I would also add the Supreme Court declared atheism a religion in 1961, so why are we favoring the religion of atheism over the Christian religions? Again, separation of church and state is impossible, so let's scrap it and done with it.

I challenge anyone in the forum who claim to want separation of church and state (probably most people) tp reconcile the issues of abortion and gay marriage with the First Amendment without promoting the religion of atheism. I guarantee no one will be able to do it.
You should read this letter from Ben Franklin to get a better idea as to the frame of mind of the Founders

I confess that there are several parts of this constitution which I do not at present approve, but I am not sure I shall never approve them: For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged by better information, or fuller consideration, to change opinions even on important subjects, which I once thought right, but found to be otherwise. It is therefore that the older I grow, the more apt I am to doubt my own judgment, and to pay more respect to the judgment of others. Most men indeed as well as most sects in Religion, think themselves in possession of all truth, and that wherever others differ from them it is so far error. Steele a Protestant in a Dedication tells the Pope, that the only difference between our Churches in their opinions of the certainty of their doctrines is, the Church of Rome is infallible and the Church of England is never in the wrong. But though many private persons think almost as highly of their own infallibility as of that of their sect, few express it so naturally as a certain french lady, who in a dispute with her sister, said “I don’t know how it happens, Sister but I meet with no body but myself, that’s always in the right — Il n’y a que moi qui a toujours raison.”

In these sentiments, Sir, I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such; because I think a general Government necessary for us, and there is no form of Government but what may be a blessing to the people if well administered, and believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in Despotism, as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic Government, being incapable of any other. I doubt too whether any other Convention we can obtain, may be able to make a better Constitution. For when you assemble a number of men to have the advantage of their joint wisdom, you inevitably assemble with those men, all their prejudices, their passions, their errors of opinion, their local interests, and their selfish views. From such an assembly can a perfect production be expected? It therefore astonishes me, Sir, to find this system approaching so near to perfection as it does; and I think it will astonish our enemies, who are waiting with confidence to hear that our councils are confounded like those of the Builders of Babel; and that our States are on the point of separation, only to meet hereafter for the purpose of cutting one another’s throats. Thus I consent, Sir, to this Constitution because I expect no better, and because I am not sure, that it is not the best. The opinions I have had of its errors, I sacrifice to the public good. I have never whispered a syllable of them abroad. Within these walls they were born, and here they shall die. If every one of us in returning to our Constituents were to report the objections he has had to it, and endeavor to gain partizans in support of them, we might prevent its being generally received, and thereby lose all the salutary effects & great advantages resulting naturally in our favor among foreign Nations as well as among ourselves, from our real or apparent unanimity. Much of the strength & efficiency of any Government in procuring and securing happiness to the people, depends, on opinion, on the general opinion of the goodness of the Government, as well as of the wisdom and integrity of its Governors. I hope therefore that for our own sakes as a part of the people, and for the sake of posterity, we shall act heartily and unanimously in recommending this Constitution (if approved by Congress & confirmed by the Conventions) wherever our influence may extend, and turn our future thoughts & endeavors to the means of having it well administred.

On the whole, Sir, I can not help expressing a wish that every member of the Convention who may still have objections to it, would with me, on this occasion doubt a little of his own infallibility, and to make manifest our unanimity, put his name to this instrument.

That's because the only people trying to get you to believe as they do are so-called "christians" like Mashmouth.

Ask yourself: When was the last time you saw a Jew or a Muslim or a Buddhist standing on a street corner proselytizing?
When was the last time we saw an atheist prosletyzing? Five seconds ago. On here. Or turn on the news. Anytime. All the time.

Separation of Church and State isn't in the Constitution.

You have to start with a factual position to have a discussion.
True. But the First Amendment said the state shall establish no religion, and that's where they went wrong. They already have. It's atheism by default. And that's where I think the Constitution needs to be amended, to make Christianity the official religion of the country and be done with it.

Then why did you say it was?

But the First Amendment said the state shall establish no religion, and that's where they went wrong. They already have. It's atheism by default. And that's where I think the Constitution needs to be amended, to make Christianity the official religion of the country and be done with it.

It's never going to happen and I have a policy of not getting too upset over something I know isn't going to happen.

Abortion should never be banned entirely

For example, some abortions need to be done to save a woman's life, like with an ectopic pregnancy when the infant does not adhere to the uterus but elsewhere instead where the woman will wait for it to grow and rupture her vessels and kill her.

The abortion heart beat bill was a way to try and find a middle ground on the issue. Only if the infant can grow in the right spot and has a heart beat can it be considered human after about 6 weeks or so after conception.

Roe vs. Wade made no such attempt to determine when our humanity begins. Instead, they just threw up their hands and said, "Hell if we know" but then hid behind a woman's privacy instead.

How they could bypass such a fundamentally important and necessary question is criminal in my opinion.
I believe in no direct abortion. The only thing that is acceptable is the rare case in which the child dies incidentally while operating to save the mother's life.

Then why did you say it was?
I explained what I meant in the part of the post that you cut off. Why did you cut it off?
It's never going to happen and I have a policy of not getting too upset over something I know isn't going to happen.
They said the same about Roe v Wade being repealed. Righteousness always prevails in the end.

Keep your motherfucking god out of my government, and there won't be a problem.
Keep your atheism out of my government and you won't have a problem with me. Otherwise, you can guarantee you will. Is that in any way unclear?

I explained what I meant in the part of the post that you cut off. Why did you cut it off?

Say what you mean, don't say something fallacious.

They said the same about Roe v Wade being repealed. Righteousness always prevails in the end.

We gained nothing by RvW being repealed. With the repealing of RvW we also got the repeal of the late term abortion ban. Anyone who wanted an abortion a year ago can still get one today.

Deal.

So shut the fuck up about declaring America to be a Christian Nation, dumbass.

You're no trouble. You're an internet troll with a desire for negative attention.
And what are you? You sit there and blab like a junior high kid, trying to sound tough.

My, these atheists really get upset when you upset their applecart.

What drivel.

Calling your own thread "excellent" is akin to the answer you'd get when asking a chef who cooks the best steak in town.

You're wet dream about us being a christian nation is comical. Not adhering to christian values doesn't make someone an Atheist. It makes them not a christian.

Practice your religion as you see fit. Enjoy it. Take joy and solace in what it brings into your life.

But try to force it on those who don't want it will result in a fight you won't win...

Be sure to observe the 11th commandment:

11. Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself.

Total bullshit.

Do you know how you separate church and state. If a Christian is against abortion or gay marriage, tell them they don't have to get an abortion, or marry someone of the same sex.

DONE !!!

How to "reconcile" what? When religious people start trying to force their views on me, I usually just tell them to get fucked.

I'm not forcing anything on anyone, and I'm not an Atheist. I'm not telling you to not believe as you wish. That's what you're apparently too stupid to comprehend. You want everyone to believe as you do. Well, good luck instituting that because, as I said, that will result in you starting a fight you will most certainly come out on the shitty end of.

And the reason it got so many views is because people were fascinated by the extremist zealotry contained in it.

It was a garbage post...

So what about free will? Does it still have any meaning to a so-called christian who wants to rule the secular world?

You People Who Think Separation of Church and State is Possible.......How Do You Reconcile Abortion??​

Hahaha….Silly unAmerican Tards….ALL Governance in America pivots from and derives from our founding documents…from God given rights.
How do our public schools teach our history without teaching God?
”We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Sorry…filthy LefTards, America was founded and built on Biblical philosophy, on a moral order, on heterosexuality, on the sanctity of life….hahahaha….Sucks for all filthy fucked in head immoral trash….huh?

Forum List

Back