You might not agree with 'transphobia' but don't curb free speech

Despite what assholes like this dumbfuck think, it isn't normal and shouldn't be dealt with in that way. The sooner acceptance of themselves happen, maybe they will quit fuckin killing themselves. Even AFTER surgery.

If a person wants to kill themselves, I say let them.
I agree, but that wasn't my point... My point was society is just making shit worse.

Society needs to stop worrying about others and start worrying about themselves. We have too many people trying to tell others how to live.

Despite what assholes like this dumbfuck think, it isn't normal and shouldn't be dealt with in that way. The sooner acceptance of themselves happen, maybe they will quit fuckin killing themselves. Even AFTER surgery.

Laws against ever prevented it? :) Think it should stay illegal if only so physicians who probably didn't go to medical school to kill their patients aren't forced into that situation.

Who said anything about physicians? BTW if you kill yourself, what kind of legal trouble are you facing?

Only reason suicide law ever comes up is for assisted-suicide. Person killing themselves themself could give a shit.

Laws against ever prevented it? :) Think it should stay illegal if only so physicians who probably didn't go to medical school to kill their patients aren't forced into that situation.

Who said anything about physicians? BTW if you kill yourself, what kind of legal trouble are you facing?

Only reason suicide law ever comes up is for assisted-suicide. Person killing themselves themself could give a shit.

IMO assisted suicide is murder.

It is. Depending on cricumstances though doesn't mean I'd give more than probabtion and community service educating people on degenerative disease though. Some things take away your ability to kill yourself. Can't swallow, control the muscles in your hands or limbs, etc.

It is. Depending on cricumstances though doesn't mean I'd give more than probabtion and community service educating people on degenerative disease though. Some things take away your ability to kill yourself. Can't swallow, control the muscles in your hands or limbs, etc.

You do not have the ability, then you just have to let nature take it's course. Assisted suicide is murder.

You do not have the ability, then you just have to let nature take it's course. Assisted suicide is murder.
Because who doesn't deserve to lay there and be miserable every awoken second?

Murder for far worse reasons than mercy. Every war is murder.

Because who doesn't deserve to lay there and be miserable every awoken second?

Who said you had to be miserable? Ever heard of hospice care? Providing comfort and relieving suffering as one passes away.

Hospice care is mercy, assisting in their death is murder.

How many soldiers murdered their ctastrophicly wounded friends on battlefields? May be murder, but that doesn't make it wrong.

How many soldiers murdered their ctastrophicly wounded friends on battlefields? May be murder, but that doesn't make it wrong.

What the fuck does "ctastophycly" mean and where is your evidence that soldiers killed their wounded friends?

Forum List

Back