You might be a Russian accomplice if...

Flynn had to resign over his ties to Russia. Is now awaiting sentencing
Sessions lied to congress about his ties to Russia. Had to recuse himself and correct his testimony to avoid a perjury rap.
Kushern admitted his ties.
Stone admits his ties.
Manafort had ties to Russia, is in prison.
Papadopolus is awaiting sentencing over Russia.
Trump Jr. Admits his meeting with Russians.

Nothing is misrepresented.
Let's begin here.....what were Flynn's ties to Russia, be specific?

Google is your friend.
You stated it. What? You don't know?

I know…apparently you do not. You’re asking the question.

Im sure you do know what the ties are as they have been well documented as has those of Sessions, Kushner, Stone, Manafort, Papadopolus, and Trump Jr.

Why not just come out and say what you have been programmed say?
What were you indoctrinated to say about the hot mic when Opie stated he'll be more flexible after the election?

View attachment 206412

Fascinating. Gee. Who do you think Candidate #1 might be? {ponders}

Pwn All The Things on Twitter
And we all know that Mueller found out just how benign the conversation between a Russian and Page actually was,
it was found out that the conversation was about an assignment he had his college class do (nothing classified}
Hence, no charges, not one was brought against Page.
But, you knew that, right?

Come back when you’ve actually read the thread, and have something of substance to offer. I refuse to entertain right wing talking points.
Of course, Page being the nexis of the dossier is of no relevance to what you posted. You gave me a chuckle

Google is your friend.

Im sure you do know what the ties are as they have been well documented as has those of Sessions, Kushner, Stone, Manafort, Papadopolus, and Trump Jr.

Why don't you say that you've been indoctrinated, Candy?

Because I haven’t been.

Google is your friend.

What were you indoctrinated to say about the hot mic when Opie stated he'll be more flexible after the election?

And of course something from 2012—6 fucking years ago is germane how exactly?

Why not remain on topic for once?

Google is your friend.

Because I haven’t been.
:laughing0301: yeah, right.

Google is your friend.

Might try reading the topic of the thread.

Because I haven’t been.

Well, if you say so…. That you hold yourself as some sort of impartial arbitrator or truly hilarious. At least I can point to several times I disagreed with Obama on policy issues. Can you say the same for Trump?

Because I haven’t been.

Well, if you say so…. That you hold yourself as some sort of impartial arbitrator or truly hilarious. At least I can point to several times I disagreed with Obama on policy issues. Can you say the same for Trump?
I sure can, but, they have nothing to do with the Russia fabrication that you've been indoctrinated to believe.

Another Joke From The Mueller Gang
Not a single American is included in this indictment, definitely including any and all people associated with the Trump campaign, however remotely. But, even in the absence of any mention of Trump or anyone in his campaign, is there anything in this document that might give a clue as to whether Trump or some campaign member may have been involved in hatching this hacking gambit with the Russkies? Well, they play it down as best they can, but how about this from paragraph 37 of the indictment: "The Conspirators also released documents they had stolen in other spearphishing operations, including those they had conducted in 2015 that collected emails from individuals affiliated with the Republican party." That's right, the operation as alleged wasn't even exclusively targeted at Democrats as opposed to Republicans, and began long before Trump was even the likely, let alone presumptive, Republican nominee. For all you can tell from this indictment, the Russian operation could even have begun well before Trump announced his candidacy.
The defendants are all identified as operatives of the Russian military or intelligence services. Since when does our Justice Department devote its valuable time and resources to issuing "indictments" against military and intelligence officers of foreign powers, other than those caught in the U.S. as spies? I've never heard of it; and in spending some time on Google, I can't come up with another example. Does any reader know of a comparable prior instance? Even if there are one or two prior instances, it's rarely or never done because it is a total waste of time.

Feel free to point out Obama

Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 12.07.13 PM.png

You can’t.

Because I haven’t been.

I sure can, but, they have nothing to do with the Russia fabrication that you've been indoctrinated to believe.

Doubtful. The “indoctrination” is that the intel agencies say there was interference and it *giggle* just happens to coincide with so many ties between Trump and the Russians and the staunch denial of Hope Hicks, the campaign mouthpiece who admits to lying for Trump.

If that is indoctrination; every detective assigned to a case in the world is indoctrinated.

Actually I said his response to Russia is terrible. However that is no excuse for your sheer stupidity

Actually, what you said was it wasn't a big deal that Russia interfered in our elections because we do that to others. Here's your first clue to "making America great again" - don't rationalize foreign governments messing with our democracy as if we are Bulgaria or the Ukraine.

Your OP is idiotic because it is equating legitimate criticism of Trump as being "undermining the government." President Fucking Moron thought it was "an interesting idea" when Putin suggested to Trump that Russia interrogate the former American ambassador to Russia. It's that type of shit which causes so many people - both his critics and members of his own party - to go bananas. That's not "undermining the government" as you ridiculously claim. If you can't see what is wrong with that, then you are no better than his worshippers who have deified Trump as a god.

View attachment 206413

You can’t.

Golly gee. Doesn't grampa's criteria also apply to all the retarded birfers - which are at least half of Trump's worshippers on this board - who claimed that Obama wasn't the legitimate President because he was born in Kenya, including - get this - President Trump! lol

View attachment 206413

You can’t.

Golly gee. Doesn't grampa's criteria also apply to all the retarded birfers - which are at least half of Trump's worshippers on this board - who claimed that Obama wasn't the legitimate President because he was born in Kenya, including - get this - President Trump! lol

Yes. One should look at the examples of the Russian facebook ads before you conservatives lovingly shower Trump and his boss Putin with praise and flowers; they aren’t all “trump good, Hillary bad”. The race baiting, the divisiveness, the thoroughly disharmonious seeds they try to sow are incredible.

Your OP is idiotic because it is equating legitimate criticism of Trump as being "undermining the government."
Of course anyone who can read above a 2nd grade level can CLEARLY see I never said that. Hell, I criticize him fairly often.
It is no surprise that YOU WOULD LIE AND MAKE SHIT UP in order to proclaim victory in an argument after you knock down your lies.

You are indeed THE PROBLEM

View attachment 206413

You can’t.

Give it a rest LIAR.

And do try to stay on topic fuckwit

View attachment 206413

You can’t.

Give it a rest LIAR.

And do try to stay on topic fuckwit

It is on topic…it mentions your criteria. What do you think the 8 years of questioning Obama’s birth place was about?

Forum List

Back