YOU LIE! Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out Biden At SOTU For Claiming GOP Wants To ‘Sunset’ Social Security And Medicare

:lol:

Is SC the fishing capital of America? Nope!

We did what was in America's best interest....for intelligence gathering, and for its citizens...

But you HATE AMERICA FIRST crowd, will moan like a high paid whore in a whore house!

That's so hilariously unoriginal!

Thanks for the laugh.

I enjoyed it.

And thanks for spelling all the words correctly.

Give examples.

And if by “cut,” you mean make adjustments so that the program doesn’t run out of money, that will be necessary.
Rick Scott, the senator head of their GOP reelection committee, called for the end of social security as it independently stands, and for Congress to vote on its renewal or disolving, every 5 years.

That is calling for the end of social security guarantee.

What spy balloon? The one shot down or the three during the last presidency?
Oh, White! You really fell for that bullshit about spy balloons during Trump's Presidency? Shame on you! The balloons that nobody saw and nobody knew about until Joe didn't do diddly about this one? The balloons that we're told existed by "unnamed sources"? Don't be such a sap, dude...

Rick Scott, the senator head of their GOP reelection committee, called for the end of social security as it independently stands, and for Congress to vote on its renewal or disolving, every 5 years.

That is calling for the end of social security guarantee.
Link to precisely what he is proposing.

And besides, ONE senator doesn’t mean the GOP is trying to sunset Social Security. Otherwise, I could say that Democrats are trying to get Israeli Jewish children murdered because they want to help Palestinians attack (since Omar proposed to defund the Iron Dome).

Regardless, I’d like to see Scott’s proposal. Link please.

Link to precisely what he is proposing.

And besides, ONE senator doesn’t mean the GOP is trying to sunset Social Security. Otherwise, I could say that Democrats are trying to get Israeli Jewish children murdered because they want to help Palestinians attack (since Omar proposed to defund the Iron Dome).

Regardless, I’d like to see Scott’s proposal. Link please.

Don't hold your breath. That one is particularly inept at wielding that blunt edged, rusty blade.

Oh, White! You really fell for that bullshit about spy balloons during Trump's Presidency? Shame on you! The balloons that nobody saw and nobody knew about until Joe didn't do diddly about this one? The balloons that we're told existed by "unnamed sources"? Don't be such a sap, dude...

Cult members believe whatever The Cult Narrative is.

Cult members believe whatever The Cult Narrative is.
Unless the Chinese have come up with "Stealth Balloons" then there is zero way that three of them floated across America but weren't seen by anyone! I know that the White House was scrambling to come up with something to deflect criticism for their handling of this Chinese spying but whoever came up with THAT narrative? They should be embarrassed!

Unless the Chinese have come up with "Stealth Balloons" then there is zero way that three of them floated across America but weren't seen by anyone! I know that the White House was scrambling to come up with something to deflect criticism for their handling of this Chinese spying but whoever came up with THAT narrative? They should be embarrassed!

That is a pipe dream.
You literally can't embarrass a Democrat.

His most outrageous lie was that Republicans want to sunset Medicare and Social Security.
March 29 2022
In promoting his plan to “rescue America,” Sen. Rick Scott went too far in claiming that Medicare will go “bankrupt” in four years and Social Security in 12 years. Government trustees project that certain Medicare and Social Security trust funds would become depleted by then, but payments would continue, albeit at a reduced rate.

Scott made his remarks March 27 on “Fox News Sunday” when host John Roberts asked the Florida Republican about “An 11-Point Plan to Rescue America” — which is Scott’s blueprint for a Republican-controlled Congress after the 2022 elections.

Scott, chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, discusses Medicare and Social Security in the plan under “Point Six: Government Reform/Debt.”

That section of his plan calls for sunsetting “all federal legislation” in five years, forcing Congress to act if it wants to keep federal programs. “If a law is worth keeping, Congress can pass it again,” the plan says. It also calls on “Congress to issue a report every year telling the public what they plan to do when Social Security and Medicare go bankrupt.”

As for the Democrat's claim that the GOP wants to end Social Security and Medicare? They've been claiming that the GOP wants to "push Grandma off that cliff" for decades now whenever they have no issues to run on and I've STILL seen nothing that would make that claim true! Sorry, White but that's as big a lie as the "Three Balloons" bullshit and deep down I think you KNOW it!

It would’ve been nice to see President Biden stand up to the far left and take this opportunity to rebuke blm and their Allie’s for the terrorism the far left unleashed on us in 2020 and subsequently with cancel culture. He should’ve said we’re going to rebuild the statues of the great Christian European men that were torn down. What an unbelievable crushing disgusting legacy of Democrats of the 21st-century that many of them apparently don’t even care about. The destruction of history in this country …the destruction of statues that had nothing to do with the confederate states. Wake the hell up Democrats what world are they actually living in. Hundreds of statues were destroyed by barbaric hordes of blm supporters in 2020….. 25 murders were committed nothing was ever really done about it. It was January 6 on steroids it was January 6× 1 million.

This is the ugly face of Democrats today. They literally don’t even care about cancel culture or they approve of it. So again it’s not just that we have a bad economy it’s not just that we have high inflation or the high mortgage rates yes we had that in the American past… the differences we have a horrendous democratic party today that is evil that is racist. That is a problem.

As Americans if we unite the traditional Democrats and Republicans we will win. We will defeat the far left. America has been through worse and we will always prevail. Glory to God

Last edited:
March 29 2022
In promoting his plan to “rescue America,” Sen. Rick Scott went too far in claiming that Medicare will go “bankrupt” in four years and Social Security in 12 years. Government trustees project that certain Medicare and Social Security trust funds would become depleted by then, but payments would continue, albeit at a reduced rate.

Scott made his remarks March 27 on “Fox News Sunday” when host John Roberts asked the Florida Republican about “An 11-Point Plan to Rescue America” — which is Scott’s blueprint for a Republican-controlled Congress after the 2022 elections.

Scott, chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, discusses Medicare and Social Security in the plan under “Point Six: Government Reform/Debt.”

That section of his plan calls for sunsetting “all federal legislation” in five years, forcing Congress to act if it wants to keep federal programs. “If a law is worth keeping, Congress can pass it again,” the plan says. It also calls on “Congress to issue a report every year telling the public what they plan to do when Social Security and Medicare go bankrupt.”
I'm amused that you think a concern about the solvency of Social Security equates to a desire to get rid of it, Smokin'! Rick Scott isn't trying to get rid of SS...he's trying to make sure it's still here for future generations.

Forum List

Back