YOU LIE! Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out Biden At SOTU For Claiming GOP Wants To ‘Sunset’ Social Security And Medicare

Not knowing what was in the balloon, waiting until it was over water was the smart move.

The military started jamming all signals as soon as it was identified.

Oh, but whiny Care4all pointed out that if it had been shot down twelve miles off the coast of Alaska.......... all those fishermen...........

Oh! The humanity!

Because everyone knows there are no fishermen off the coast of South Carolina.

Oh, look at the bright, shiny object!

So, nothing to say about the post to which you were supposedly "responding".

As usual.

I did sweetheart. You have a reading comprehension problem?
Besides, don't remember responding to you since all you do is overuse that fucking Fake News response.

So battle off and go play in the street. :)

I did sweetheart. You have a reading comprehension problem?
Besides, don't remember responding to you since all you do is overuse that fucking Fake News response.

So battle off and go play in the street. :)

So report me for overusing the Fake News response.

Oh, wait. You did, and it accomplished nothing!

Here I go, following your advice and playing in the street.

In fact, I'll play on the freeway, if that's what you want me to do.

Gee, I'll bet you're sitting there hoping I don't get hit by a car. :laughing0301:

Bye.

His most outrageous lie was that Republicans want to sunset Medicare and Social Security.

They keep saying that the GOP are the party of old fogies and then they say that the GOP wants to shaft the old fogies.

Makes about as much sense as every other lying ass-backward thing they say.

So report me for overusing the Fake News response.

Oh, wait. You did, and it accomplished nothing!

Here I go, following your advice and playing in the street.

In fact, I'll play on the freeway, if that's what you want me to do.

Gee, I'll bet you're sitting there hoping I don't get hit by a car. :laughing0301:

Bye.

If you can dodge a truck, you can dodge a ball. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, but whiny Care4all pointed out that if it had been shot down twelve miles off the coast of Alaska.......... all those fishermen...........

Oh! The humanity!

Because everyone knows there are no fishermen off the coast of South Carolina.

Oh, look at the bright, shiny object!

:lol:

Is SC the fishing capital of America? Nope!

We did what was in America's best interest....for intelligence gathering, and for its citizens...

But you HATE AMERICA FIRST crowd, will moan like a high paid whore in a whore house!

They keep saying that the GOP are the party of old fogies and then they say that the GOP wants to shaft the old fogies.

Makes about as much sense as every other lying ass-backward thing they say.

That’s why Biden’s writers came up with the lie. They know that the older and wiser one gets, the more likely he is to vote for the Republican. So, scare them!

The Democrats‘ strategy is twofold:

1) Tell the older people who have paid into the system for 40 years that if you don’t vote for the D, they will lose their social security and Medicare.

2) Tell the poor and low-income (who have paid into nothing) that if you don’t vote for the D, they will lose their welfare and other freebies.

That’s why Biden’s writers came up with the lie. They know that the older and wiser one gets, the more likely he is to vote for the Republican. So, scare them!

1) Tell the older people who have paid into the system for 40 years that if you don’t vote for the D, they will lose their social security and Medicare.

2) Tell the poor and low-income (who have paid into nothing) that if you don’t vote for the D, they will lose their welfare and other freebies.
Except no Democrat is talking about dismantling, defunding, or privatizing Social Security and Medicare. It's just Republicans, year, after year, after year that pitch it. Fact. ^Shrug^.

Their only tool is fear but that tool is losing it edge from overuse and lack of maintenance.

Everyone is starting to see through them.

Forum List

Back