YOU LIE! Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out Biden At SOTU For Claiming GOP Wants To ‘Sunset’ Social Security And Medicare

We need to raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70.

We are living DECADES longer than our ancestors. It is just plain common sense we should be working longer.

I applaud those who have the courage to state this obvious solution. It's the only actual conservative policy I have seen from the GOP in a long time.
I don’t think we even need to make it that much of a change. Of course, the financial analysts will determine it, but a small shift upward - even a year - can make a big difference. At least start THERE.

Only a cognitively impaired President who is known for his fabrcated past could come up with the claim that - after his own very public Chinese Spy Balloon disaster - he and administration discovered - YEARS AFTER THE FACT - the Chinese had flown spy balloons over the US, despite having no evidence to present that these flights ever existed/flew, during tbe pervious administration...

...and only snowflakes would believe it.

The previous NORAD Commander stated the only way that could have happened was if a balloon flew across a 'remote' section of the US where there is no RADAR coverage, meaning it would not have been / was not seen....which begs the question, 'How can you claim a Chinese spy balloon that was never seen / reported actually flew across US airspace?'

IF such a Chinese spy balloon DID fly across US airspace, even briefly, but was never seen and was never reported, the only way Joe would know about it / them would be if Xi confided in him, telling him this information...which brings up a whole lot more questions.

All of this leads us back to responding to Biden's claim, after his own balloon problem, that 3 previous ChiCom spy balloons flew across the US under Trump by saying...

:itsok:
'Cool story, Joe.'

I don’t think we even need to make it that much of a change. Of course, the financial analysts will determine it, but a small shift upward - even a year - can make a big difference. At least start THERE.
5.4% of the population was over the age of 65 when Social Security was enacted.

9 percent of the population was over 65 when Medicare was enacted.

Today, 16 percent of the population is over 65.

A smaller and smaller percentage of the population is supporting a larger and larger percentage. This is unsustainable.

I did not pick the age of 70 out of a hat. It just so happens that 9 percent of the population is over 70. The same percentage that was over 65 when Medicare was introduced.

That's why I consistently say we need to raise the eligibility age to 70, and index it to 9 percent of the population going forward.

If it was a simple weather balloon, the Chinese government would have notified the FAA and the American government that it was drifting our way, specifically to avoid an international incident such as this. We'd have known it was coming.
I suspect we still would have shot it down, not believing, as it undoubtedly was not a weather balloon. Still not much of an international incident, in my book. Just the Chinese saying "We're here", and the US answering "Splash One, so we can look inside".

I call it like I see it.

MTG is a clit. A performative freakshow. A low-IQtard.
^^^ This is one of those liberals who say that conservatives don’t respect women.

Call ME that to my face, and I’d slap you so hard you’d fall down.

^^^ This is one of those liberals who say that conservatives don’t respect women.

Call ME that to my face, and I’d slap you so hard you’d fall down.
I'm not a liberal. I'm old school conservative. Someone who is disgusted with how the organization formerly known as the Republican Party has been hijacked by hypocrites, liars, psychopaths, sickos, retards...and clits.

You just saw me advocating, as I have been for years, the raising of the retirement age. Does that sound liberal to you?

To help further unfuck your confusion, read this: G5000's Plan For Economic Prosperity And Better Cable Reception

I must warn you it is longer than a tweet, so MAGA tards will fall asleep before the end of the first paragraph.

I'm not a liberal. I'm old school conservative. Someone who is disgusted with how the organization formerly known as the Republican Party has been hijacked by hypocrites, liars, psychopaths, sickos, retards...and clits.

You just saw me advocating, as I have been for years, the raising of the retirement age. Does that sound liberal to you?

To help further unfuck your confusion, read this: G5000's Plan For Economic Prosperity And Better Cable Reception

I must warn you it is longer than a tweet, so MAGA tards will fall asleep before the end of the first paragraph.
Nobody but a liberal would call others MAGA tards.

Nobody but a liberal would call others MAGA tards.
False dichotomy.

I'm a Never Trumper.

Anyone who idolizes a mountebank like Trump is a tard. Trump threw every last conservative principle out the window, and coaxed the tard herd into the gutter, where they remain to this day.

And people like MTG are one of the results.

False dichotomy.

I'm a Never Trumper.

Anyone who idolizes a mountebank like Trump is a tard. Trump threw every last conservative principle out the window, and coaxed the tard herd into the gutter, where they remain to this day.

And people like MTG are one of the results.
And people who claim others idolize him are liberals as well. The vast majority voted for him because they knew he would be better than Hillary, and then better than Dementia.

But here’s the real test: If it comes down to Trump against Biden, whom would you choose?

And people who claim others idolize him are liberals as well. The vast majority voted for him because they knew he would be better than Hillary, and then better than Dementia.

But here’s the real test: If it comes down to Trump against Biden, whom would you choose?
I chose the Libertarian, because thankfully in America we don't have false dichotomies.

Heckling the SOTU is your idea of class?!?!

She looked like a human clit.

mtg-sotu.jpg
She is the MAGA Call Girl.

I suspect we still would have shot it down, not believing, as it undoubtedly was not a weather balloon. Still not much of an international incident, in my book. Just the Chinese saying "We're here", and the US answering "Splash One, so we can look inside".

More like:
'I can fly one of our Chinese spy balloons half way around the world, up the Aleutian chain, violate US sovereignty / airspace, fly over the US land mass for as long as I like, from one side of your country to the other, stopping for days over your strategic ICMB silos, and make you look weak, not only in front of your citizens but in front of the whole world, which was the only intent to begin with.''

More like:
'I can fly one of our Chinese spy balloons half way around the world, up the Aleutian chain, violate US sovereignty / airspace, fly over the US land mass for as long as I like, from one side of your country to the other, stopping for days over your strategic ICMB silos, and make you look weak, not only in front of your citizens but in front of the whole world, which was the only intent to begin with.''
What can a balloon do that a spy satellite can't do?

We can read license plates, intercept cell phone calls, and perform many other acts of espionage with satellites.

Forum List

Back