YOU LIE! Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out Biden At SOTU For Claiming GOP Wants To ‘Sunset’ Social Security And Medicare

That was the SC acting. Congress doesn't control the court. Oh, and no justice should ever be asked how they would rule on any given subject. It's applying a litmus test and should not happen.

I don't see any problem with making all spending be voted on regularly. Circumstances change and things need to be adjusted. As it is now, programs don't vanish after they're no longer needed, they just get bigger.
Hadit, not a single dime of social security has ever caused a budget deficit.

They should NOT try to use it, to address the debt ceiling.... It has NEVER been a part of their budget deficit, year after year after year after year.

Yes, it does need tweaking, as it has over the decades, but that should be independent of the budget ceiling hike to pay the discretionary spending bills congress already created and passed.

Hadit, not a single dime of social security has ever caused a budget deficit.

They should NOT try to use it, to address the debt ceiling.... It has NEVER been a part of their budget deficit, year after year after year after year.

Yes, it does need tweaking, as it has over the decades, but that should be independent of the budget ceiling hike to pay the discretionary spending bills congress already created and passed.
Sometimes, that's the only way to bring everyone to the table. There is a contingent that maintains those programs are so sacred that they can't be touched in any way.

How do you know it didn't happen?
Because I can tell when I am being blatantly lied to, as already described.
Just because Dumb Donald didn't tell you it happened.
He is one of numerous people who have claimed that it didn't happen.
If FOX News doesn't tell you, it didn't happen?
I don't watch FOX News. They (outside of Tucker) aren't really any better than MSNBC, CNN, etc.
How do you know when something is real or not?????
RQAA. See above.

Sometimes, that's the only way to bring everyone to the table. There is a contingent that maintains those programs are so sacred that they can't be touched in any way.
But that is not true! SS has been touched since creation, a few times... Doubling the SS taxes on us and employers, raising the age to receive full SS, raising the cap amount on who pays.....

We have tweaked and should continue to do so to strengthen it.... But the debt ceiling which has ZERO to do with overspending of congress and the senate, and the debt ceiling is NOT the place imo.... This needs full head on attention as a single issue, that is very important to the American people with full debate....

But that is not true! SS has been touched since creation, a few times... Doubling the SS taxes on us and employers, raising the age to receive full SS, raising the cap amount on who pays.....

We have tweaked and should continue to do so to strengthen it.... But the debt ceiling which has ZERO to do with overspending of congress and the senate, and the debt ceiling is NOT the place imo.... This needs full head on attention as a single issue, that is very important to the American people with full debate....
And that would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath, hoping they'll do it. This is politics, and with a few brave exceptions, politicians don't want to be the first to say the program's going to collapse if we don't either cut benefits or raise taxes (increasing the age of eligibility is cutting benefits). Right now it takes 3 workers to support 1 retiree, soon to be 2. That's just not sustainable and will require more than just a few tweaks.

Was that before or after he refused to shake her hand? It was disrespectful by both. You ok with these behaviors?
It was questionable whether he did that, but given her level of disrespect shown to the President of the United States going into the SOTU, I can understand his feelings.

We could identify a license plate from orbit decades ago, along with most advanced countries on this rock

so why would any county deploy a balloon to 'spy' on anyone?

further, it was purposely shot down over what i'm understanding are rather deep waters to enable salvage of payload

or at least that's the excuse given for not making it public

~S~
I heard it was 43 meter deep. Yes, what can be seen in small detail goes way beyond what is publicly admitted to. It was the mid-90s when I got a look.
I kind of agree, but think they shot it down just to make sure of it's capabilities, as you never really know until you take a look under the hood, so to speak.

Because I can tell when I am being blatantly lied to, as already described.

He is one of numerous people who have claimed that it didn't happen.

I don't watch FOX News. They (outside of Tucker) aren't really any better than MSNBC, CNN, etc.

RQAA. See above.

Because you can tell. Apparently you can't tell when you're being lied to because you're a Donald Trump voter.

And there is no bigger liar at FOX News than Tucker Carlson, but keep believing you know anything at all.

Fast food restaurants are indeed having burger flippers sign "non-compete contracts".

I guess you think that the American Bar Association is lying too:

And all of these publications, all of which can pass a fact check test:

We need to raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70.

We are living DECADES longer than our ancestors. It is just plain common sense we should be working longer.

I applaud those who have the courage to state this obvious solution. It's the only actual conservative policy I have seen from the GOP in a long time.

We could identify a license plate from orbit decades ago, along with most advanced countries on this rock

so why would any county deploy a balloon to 'spy' on anyone?

further, it was purposely shot down over what i'm understanding are rather deep waters to enable salvage of payload

or at least that's the excuse given for not making it public

~S~

Why use a balloon? Because they can hover in place for long periods of time and they can track traffic in and around installations.

It was shot down over very SHALLOW waters - under 50 feet deep, to aid in recovery of the payload. And while it was floating over the USA, they jammed its transmitters so the Chinese got nothing from it, other than embarassment.

It was made public. Everyone in the nation was talking about it. Why didn't Trump tell you about the 3 balloons they spotted when he was in office? I guess they put it in his daily briefing book that he couldn't/wouldn't read. After all, Xi gave him all those millions of dollars, and gifts for Don Jr. and Ivanka.

I heard it was 43 meter deep. Yes, what can be seen in small detail goes way beyond what is publicly admitted to. It was the mid-90s when I got a look.
I kind of agree, but think they shot it down just to make sure of it's capabilities, as you never really know until you take a look under the hood, so to speak.
If it was a simple weather balloon, the Chinese government would have notified the FAA and the American government that it was drifting our way, specifically to avoid an international incident such as this. We'd have known it was coming.

Why use a balloon? Because they can hover in place for long periods of time and they can track traffic in and around installations.

It was shot down over very SHALLOW waters - under 50 feet deep, to aid in recovery of the payload. And while it was floating over the USA, they jammed its transmitters so the Chinese got nothing from it, other than embarassment.

It was made public. Everyone in the nation was talking about it. Why didn't Trump tell you about the 3 balloons they spotted when he was in office? I guess they put it in his daily briefing book that he couldn't/wouldn't read. After all, Xi gave him all those millions of dollars, and gifts for Don Jr. and Ivanka.
Look over there! Somebody else that I love to hate did something that has nothing to do with this!

there were no chinese balloons during the trump years, stop lying about that. The Chinese know that Biden is both weak and on their payroll so they knew he would not stop their intelligence gathering.

MTG sure was SWANK in her white fur coat! The only person in the room with any style, flair, or class.
Heckling the SOTU is your idea of class?!?!

She looked like a human clit.

mtg-sotu.jpg

Forum List

Back