You Know When 'News" Isn't Anything New???

I yearn for the day when one of these morons, er, Democrats, can digest the post, and articulate a cogent response to same, making an argument for the opposite view.

I'm sure that will occur any day now.....

.....any day.......

.....any........
You could not understand any kind of response, cogent or otherwise.

Thanks for the correction in spelling. Now get back to propaganda.

Have someone explain post #19 to you.

Then, try to accomplish it.
You could not understand any kind of response, cogent or otherwise.

A perfect example of what I'm talking about: this is the the level of discouse government school grads can attain. The only thing you learned in government school is not to be embarrassed about how dumb you are.

Imagine, trying to compare your posts to mine: Comparing your's to mine is akin to comparing lime green Crocs to Cole Haan slippers.

All of my posts are linked, sourced and documented to prove what I say.

If only any of your sort could do that.

1. No one dies of the Wuhan Red Death.....it's a scam.

2. Folks die of what folks always died from.

3. Most who died had DNRs, and were in the process of dying.

4. The lockdowns were simply to prevent Trump from running on a great economy.

Ignoring these statements is pretty much an admission that you Democrats have no way of denying any of them.....

...but....you could do what I have caught you doing so often: lie.

Point of order!!!!

Liberals don't read!!!!

Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges.
Coulter.

But they're really, really good at following orders.

And goose-stepping.

Liberals cant even have AM radio talk show channels because they dont follow the news....see Air America.
While conservatives pay close attention,so close in fact that have multiple channels to choose from.

Liberals cant even have AM radio talk show channels because they dont follow the news....see Air America.
While conservatives pay close attention,so close in fact that have multiple channels to choose from.

It's the call-in part they can't handle.

Cuomo Is Departing As Radio-Show Host - The New York Times​

https://www.nytimes.com › 1996/07/02 › nyregion › cuo...

Jul 2, 1996 — Former Gov. Mario M. Cuomo announced yesterday that he would leave his position as host of a nationally syndicated weekend talk-radio show, ...

It's the call-in part they can't handle.

Cuomo Is Departing As Radio-Show Host - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com › 1996/07/02 › nyregion › cuo...
Jul 2, 1996 — Former Gov. Mario M. Cuomo announced yesterday that he would leave his position as host of a nationally syndicated weekend talk-radio show, ...

They're not intelligent enough to call in and answer questions by even those who support them.
Nor do they have any interest in doing so.

Forum List

Back