Heroes of J6 in New Documentary

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Finally the real truth will be told.

---For over a year now the left has tried to set the narrative on what happened on January 6th, 2021.---

---Everything that we are being told by the media about that day is a lie and there are few who are willing to stand up and tell the story of what really happened. ---

Finally the real truth will be told.

---For over a year now the left has tried to set the narrative on what happened on January 6th, 2021.---

---Everything that we are being told by the media about that day is a lie and there are few who are willing to stand up and tell the story of what really happened. ---

your problem is that the failed revolution was broadcast live. Your spin sucks.

Interesting. . . I never bothered to look up for information or video of folks that had been nabbed. . . seriously, that is interesting. :eusa_think:

Heroes of January 6​

You can't check the facts given during the presentation of the opinion?

You can check the "Facts" but some of those even look like opinions.

Facts are things like gravity, and actual costs spent, motives of government agencies are not facts.

OP,

'In vivid color': Liz Cheney says weeks of Jan. 6 hearings are coming

Jon Ward
Jon Ward
·Chief National Correspondent
December 2, 2021 ·4 min read

WASHINGTON — Congress will hold weeks of public hearings to explain and highlight what happened on Jan. 6 and in the days leading up to the violent assault on democracy, and what then-President Donald Trump’s role in it was, the vice chair of the Jan. 6 House select committee said on Thursday.

“We are making rapid progress. We anticipate next year, we will be conducting multiple weeks of public hearings, setting out for the American people in vivid color exactly what happened, every minute of the day on Jan. 6, here at the Capitol and at the White House, and what led to that violent attack,” said Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., at a hearing of the House Rules Committee.

'In vivid color': Liz Cheney says weeks of Jan. 6 hearings are coming

i hear some several hundred people have had a little sitdown with the select committee; & i'm guessing them thar hearings will be early springtime ... & they will probably be holding them in primetime.

popcorn.gif

ha ha.
ha.

Forum List

Back