You know progs are short on material when they criticize Trump for knowing more than they do

I don't understand how progs can say with a straight face prog-news is anything more than fake-news.

Trump tweeted the Moon is part of the Mars program, so the dumb among us declare ha ha haaaaaa, what an idiot, he thinks the moon is part of Mars. This is your "news" progs.

Egg on their faces, but ignorance is bliss. The Moon is part of the Mar's program. It's the leftist's intent to dumb you down as deeply as possible, and so far that's proved very easy:

Trump attacks Nasa and claims the moon is 'a part' of Mars
Making up excuses for Trumps lunacy (pun intended) once again

Remember the movie "Mars Attacks!"? This is Progs attack and forces Trump to attack the moon. Com'on guys, this is funny and some mistakes cannot be explained away. It does not mean Trump is stupid, just that he misspeaks on occasion.

I don't understand how progs can say with a straight face prog-news is anything more than fake-news.

Trump tweeted the Moon is part of the Mars program, so the dumb among us declare ha ha haaaaaa, what an idiot, he thinks the moon is part of Mars. This is your "news" progs.

Egg on their faces, but ignorance is bliss. The Moon is part of the Mar's program. It's the leftist's intent to dumb you down as deeply as possible, and so far that's proved very easy:

He did not say it was part of the Mars Program, he said it was part of Mars.

It is not the fault of the press that Trump is an idiot.

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. You people are so fucked. Context is lost.

Context does not change what Trump said moron.

You'd deny you had a mother if it meant protecting your miss-wired head.

Okay lost, we'll compromise. Trump must be confused because he confused the ignorant who are unable to comprehend context and content. What Trump should have said so progs could clearly understand...

For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars. Mars exploration includes Moon operations anyway, so its much more bigly. It's cool cuz we'd learn more about the Moon and space exploration as we explore Mars. Which makes Moon exploration alone somewhat irrelevant. We'll use spaceships to go to Mars, and to the Moon. Gravity and physics comes into play. Same with fuel. There's metal, glass, all kinds of materials, and astronauts too. This costs money. Not necessarily a literal exchange of real cash, it's generally in the form of an electronic money transfer. Until further notice rockets will launch from Earth. The Moon is closer to Earth, Mars is much further.
Trump is incapable of constructing a coherent paragraph

So we can only take him on what he spews

I wonder if they've updated Trump's list of lies yet? The Moon is not part of Mars, he lied.

What a spin job...you Trumpbots know Trump looks mega-stupid with his statement and you are desperate to spin it.

He tweeted:

'For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!'

And he NEVER corrected it. When you tweet something and do not IMMEDIATELY correct it..that means YOU OWN IT FOREVER. Like it or not.

He could have typed ANYTHING. Yet he typed that the Moon was part of Mars.

And you are NOT Trump...you have no fucking clue what he meant.

He typed something, did not correct it immediately and thus----he owns it. That is how social media works...DUH.

You don't like it...tough shit.

What a spin job...you Trumpbots know Trump looks mega-stupid with his statement and you are desperate to spin it.

He tweeted:

'For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!'

And he NEVER corrected it. When you tweet something and do not IMMEDIATELY correct it..that means YOU OWN IT FOREVER. Like it or not.

He typed something, did not correct it immediately and thus----he owns it. That is how social media works...DUH.

We don't know any such thing dumb-fuck. What's there to spin?

Your stupidity, ignorance and weakness belongs to you alone. Sorry Trump lost you. I'll bet you were disappointed to discover the Moon isn't literally part of Mars.

There was nothing in Trump's message that "needed" to be corrected. You're just rotten, can't help that.

He did not say it was part of the Mars Program, he said it was part of Mars.

It is not the fault of the press that Trump is an idiot.

Do YOU honestly believe the president of the United States thinks the moon is part of Mars?

giphy.gif

Wouldn't it be nice to have a president of the United States that could communicate well enough that his followers did not have to tell the world what he really meant?
I don't even have a twitter account, b/c I have never felt that putting a limit on characters allows for meaningful exchange of information.

It has always been my opinion that Trump cares more about stirring up disagreement, arguments and distraction than conveying any meaningful communication.

If he wanted folks knowing what was on his mind, he would have staff issue policy papers, an official White house statement or hold a press conference.

These are the only important and official statements that adults pay attention to on this subject. So you tell me, does this administration REALLY believe the Moon is part of the Mars system or are you joining in the hyperbole of the hyper-partisans which you have typically not been known for? . . . .

Like so;

Moon, Mars, and Worlds Beyond: Winning the Next Frontier
Moon, Mars, and Worlds Beyond: Winning the Next Frontier | The White House

That Moon Colony Will Be a Reality Sooner Than You Think
That Moon Colony Will Be a Reality Sooner Than You Think | The White House

President Donald J. Trump is Reforming and Modernizing American Commercial Space Policy
President Donald J. Trump is Reforming and Modernizing American Commercial Space Policy | The White House

. . . UPDATING AND REFOCUSING: President Trump is committed to reforming our out-of-date space policies and has already taken significant steps to refocus United States space strategy.

• On March 23, 2018, President Trump unveiled a National Space Strategy that prioritizes American interests, ensuring a strategy that will make America strong, competitive, and great.
  • On June 30 2017, President Trump signed an Executive Order reconvening the National Space council for the first time in 24 years.
    • On December 11, 2017, the President signed Space Policy Directive – 1, instructing the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to return American astronauts to the Moon, followed by human missions to Mars.
    • Space Policy Directive – 2 is the second batch of recommendations made to the President by the National Space Council.. . . "

He tweeted:

Official documents speak louder than tweets meant to distract and troll small folks.

President Donald J. Trump is Reforming and Modernizing American Commercial Space Policy | The White House

These are the only important and official statements that adults pay attention to on this subject. So you tell me, does this administration REALLY believe the Moon is part of the Mars system or are you joining in the hyperbole of the hyper-partisans which you have typically not been known for? . . . .

you are moving the goal post. I never said a thing about this administration.

All in all, I just think that Trump is a terrible commutator due to his limited vocabulary and lack understanding of the English language.

So what is the excuse?

That our President is incapable of writing a coherent sentence and he needs someone to explain what he really meant

He tweeted:

Your stupidity, ignorance and weakness belongs to you alone. Sorry Trump lost you. I'll bet you were disappointed to discover the Moon isn't literally part of Mars.

There was nothing in Trump's message that "needed" to be corrected. You're just rotten, can't help that.
The moon is not part of mars

Who gives a shit what some nobody, loser, Trumpbot on a chat forum thinks Trump meant. Your opinion on this means NOTHING.

The sentence in question:

'They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!'

Did Trump use the term 'program' anywhere in that sentence? Or even anywhere in the entire tweet?

Yes or no?

I don't care what you assume he meant...did he type that exact word in that tweet?

(I doubt you even have the guts to answer that question for fear of making your messiah look stupid)

Last edited:
Nobody ever said progs are intellectually honest. Look at this thread.

It's surrounded by space, lots of space. So much space you cannot imagine.

Just as the President of the US Virgin Islands. Or the President of Nambia.

Trump did not tweet the Moon was part of the Mars program. Your OP is factually incorrect. You have added the word "program".

Prog-news and rhetoric teaches progs how to twist meanings as well. Context becomes unimportant. Are you sure you don't want to declare racism Camp? Somehow you are a victim.
You guys always have excuses for when Trump says stupid stuff or lies, even when it requires it's own little lie.

I'll save you $2500 on your insurance premiums,you can keep your Doctor......
GFY.

He tweeted:

The moon is not part of mars

Only progs said it was dumb fuck.

Who gives a shit what some nobody, loser, Trumpbot on a chat forum thinks Trump meant. Your opinion on this means NOTHING.

The sentence in question:

'They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!'

Did Trump use the term 'program' anywhere in that sentence? Or even anywhere in the entire tweet?

Yes or no?

I don't care what you assume he meant...did he type that exact word in that tweet?

(I doubt you even have the guts to answer that question for fear of making your messiah look stupid)
But...but
We think he meant to

Forum List

Back