You KNOW It's Time To Drop Out of the Race WHEN...

I'm voting for Rubio as of now but none of them used their gender to gain power and money.
that's funny, hillary used her gender... do you have vagina envy? :lol:
Envy? The fact is she attached herself to a man and ignored shit that would have sent most women packing so she could grab some power and money. Without the vagina she wouldn't have had a shot.

yeah, no room for the more rational kind in the gop these days.

i kind of feel bad for jeb. he deserves more respect than most of the other gop candidates.
No career politician no matter what side deserves any respect...

Screen-Shot-2016-02-03-at-2.47.45-PM-300x208.jpg

*Notice the little girl in the background to the right
who looks like she is shying away from him like
she's afraid of him. :p
"...like she is shying away from him".

I'm starting to believe your claim you have a journalism degree. You like manufacturing propaganda which is total bullshit. You should get a job with Fox News.

The girl was cuddling with her mother, tired. See here: Jeb Bush Has to Tell New Hampshire Crowd ‘Please Clap’

You are a fucking creep. Can you go a single day without making shit up?

The group looks bored out of their minds. Even the prop people he was using for background look like they'd rather be somewhere else.

Someone on his staff should do Jeb a kindness and tell him it's over.

I think Jeb is in a very sad state right now, When it comes to a time like this, one shouldn't be looking at the side a candidate is on, look at what he is going through. Nobody has ever claimed he wasn't a nice person. He should be out before the next primary. Let him be.

If Donald the Chump ever needed proof that Jeb! is a low energy candidate, here it is.

He can't even get the people who support him to be excited about his campaign.

Screen-Shot-2016-02-03-at-2.47.45-PM-300x208.jpg

*Notice the little girl in the background to the right
who looks like she is shying away from him like
she's afraid of him. :p
"...like she is shying away from him".

I'm starting to believe your claim you have a journalism degree. You like manufacturing propaganda which is total bullshit. You should get a job with Fox News.

The girl was cuddling with her mother, tired. See here: Jeb Bush Has to Tell New Hampshire Crowd ‘Please Clap’

You are a fucking creep. Can you go a single day without making shit up?
Not Fox News........more accurately NBC or CBS.

The sad thing about Jeb is that hes' vastly more qualified than anyone else the GOP has.

But his name is Bush. And even Republicans have to tacitly admit that the Bush years were a fucking disaster. What they can't admit - yet - is the Bush policies were a disaster. They are taking the same shit and putting it into a shiny new package.

The sad thing about Jeb is that hes' vastly more qualified than anyone else the GOP has.

But his name is Bush. And even Republicans have to tacitly admit that the Bush years were a fucking disaster. What they can't admit - yet - is the Bush policies were a disaster. They are taking the same shit and putting it into a shiny new package.

They're taking the same shit and injecting a shit ton of roids into it and selling it all wrapped up in a little bow. (Cruz!)

Long depression 1894 = caused by deregulations
Great depression 1929 = caused by deregulations and small government
2008 great recession = caused by deregulations and small government

Loserteriansim has a proud and sickening history of failure!

Comrade, you SWORE that Jeb would be the nominee, and would ensure that Hillary became Queen; what happened?

Was your master, George Soros wrong?

:lol:

You are still desperate for Jeb; ONLY by running against Dubya could Hilliary every win in the general, Jeb had the Bush name.

Yes the Bush years were a disaster; but still WAY FUCKING BETTER than the Obama years.

Comrade, you SWORE that Jeb would be the nominee, and would ensure that Hillary became Queen; what happened?

Was your master, George Soros wrong?

:lol:

You are still desperate for Jeb; ONLY by running against Dubya could Hilliary every win in the general, Jeb had the Bush name.

I didn't think you guys were so far gone as a party your whole process could be upended by a reality TV Rodeo clown. I guess I made the mistake of thinking you people are smarter than you are.

Yes the Bush years were a disaster; but still WAY FUCKING BETTER than the Obama years.

Defined by what? Unemployment is at its lowest level in 8 years, the Dow is over 16000 despite China melting down, gasoline is at $1.50 a gallon, I just posted my best economic year EVER with 2016 looking even more promising. All I got to do is keep the Republicans from finding a way to fuck it up.

I didn't think you guys were so far gone as a party your whole process could be upended by a reality TV Rodeo clown. I guess I made the mistake of thinking you people are smarter than you are.

Who is this "you guys?"

The corrupt Clinton Machine brought in a spoiler - Ross Perot, in 1992, when Bill had literally zero chance of winning. His insane populist bullshit split the vote and pulled much of the independent block, who are swayed by slogans rather than substance.

Trump is another Clintonista working to get Hilliary elected against all odds.

Trump will not get the GOP nomination, and will run third party to siphone off votes on behalf of the Clinton gang, whom he works for.

Defined by what? Unemployment is at its lowest level in 8 years, the Dow is over 16000 despite China melting down, gasoline is at $1.50 a gallon, I just posted my best economic year EVER with 2016 looking even more promising. All I got to do is keep the Republicans from finding a way to fuck it up.

Lowest level since 2008? Dayum, what an accomplishment. And all this with less than half the number of people holding full time jobs!

The corrupt Clinton Machine brought in a spoiler - Ross Perot, in 1992, when Bill had literally zero chance of winning. His insane populist bullshit split the vote and pulled much of the independent block, who are swayed by slogans rather than substance.

Most Perot voters I know from 1992, including my Brother in Law, had no intention of voting for Bush. Fact is, when Perot was weaker in 1996 than 1992, more of his voters broke for Clinton than Dole.

Trump is another Clintonista working to get Hilliary elected against all odds.Trump will not get the GOP nomination, and will run third party to siphone off votes on behalf of the Clinton gang, whom he works for.

Guy, talk to some of your fellow right wingers on this site, people who normally agree with you. A lot of them are for Trump.

Lowest level since 2008? Dayum, what an accomplishment. And all this with less than half the number of people holding full time jobs!

Life's too short to try to correct all your math problems.

Forum List

Back