JP Morgan predicts Biden will drop out of 2024 race, citing health issues

I predict Donald Trump will drop out citing prison problems
So boring ]
So predictable
Hurry up and die .

PS , The OP is as inventive as using Ze Bra to guess any answer to a simple question about his identity .

LIke , what is black and white and not a bastard .

Last edited:
Sponge Brains Shits Pants will be the Fall Guy for the cynicism in America right now. The FILTH in the DNC has their Demon Hordes out and about, in the DISGUSTING FILTH, on TV Talk Shows and even on the Message Board circuit, trying to convince people to believe them and not their lying Bank Accounts (which are shrinking -- Fast)

Too late. Sponge Brains Shits Pants has to go -- Bye, Joe. May you roast in peace

I want to be the first to say this: Joe Biden did not kill himself.
Obviously , Jill helped him .
Or, could one of our lovely Freedom Fighters make a brave move on behalf of decency ?
What a lovely thought . Poetry in death .

HOLD ON!

We have been told over and over and over and over that Biden is in perfect health.

How can this be true?

Is JP Morgan just a bunch of racist Trumpers? Hmmmm….I do not think so.

This admin is a bigger disaster than the Titanic. It has certainly ruined more lives.

JOE BIDEN IS CORRUPT AND SENILE. He is a wet sock puppet. Why cant the left admit it? You are liars.
Biden is going to be the candidate whether the Democrats like it or not. There isn't another person they could put up against Trump who would stand a chance. It's not impossible for Biden to win again. They'll probably off him soon after that but I say Biden will definitely be running. If they don't like that they probably should have left the guy alone in the first place like he wanted to be left.

HOLD ON!

We have been told over and over and over and over that Biden is in perfect health.

How can this be true?

Is JP Morgan just a bunch of racist Trumpers? Hmmmm….I do not think so.

This admin is a bigger disaster than the Titanic. It has certainly ruined more lives.

JOE BIDEN IS CORRUPT AND SENILE. He is a wet sock puppet. Why cant the left admit it? You are liars.
What's the odds look like on this bet?

Forum List

Back