You know it's a scandal: Subpoenas flying - Squealing for immunity

Bring it on. Let it be a lesson to N.J. politicians. You can steal billions in investment stocks like former democrat governor Jon Corzine but if you stop traffic in Ft. Lee and you are a republican ...watch your fat ass.
Progressives are fickle...not too long ago they were in love with Krispy Kreme after the arm-in-arm meeting he had with the boy king tyrant after Sandy...doesn't take them long to turn, does it?

You're confusing wingnut hatred of him with progressive love for him. You think they go hand in hand.

Outside of Jersey, no Liberals like Christie.

hilarious, there were subpoenas and pleas of 5th amendment in the IRS scandal, but the intellectually dishonest rdean claims it wasn't a scandal.

you're a lying hack rdean. your double standards make you a laughing stock with zero credibility.

hilarious, there were subpoenas and pleas of 5th amendment in the IRS scandal, but the intellectually dishonest rdean claims it wasn't a scandal.

you're a lying hack rdean. your double standards make you a laughing stock with zero credibility.
What was the scandal?

Back it up with facts.

What was the scandal?

Back it up with facts.

doofus, learn to read. i merely used rdean's definition in the OP.

and i've repeatedly posted the facts to you. for fuck sakes, how many times do i have to remind you they apologized, they admitted to "overzealously" picking out anything with teaparty etc....

the irs admitted these things, yet you can't be honest and admit it was a scandal. are you going to tell rdean his definition in the OP is wrong?

Innocent people don't demand immunity for their actions.

Sure, and innocent presidents don't seal records pertaining to Fast and Furious either.

Checkmate.
Obama didn't seal any records. King me!

You mean when AG Holder BEGGED el Jeffe to invoke Executive Privilege, Obumbler DIDN'T do so?

You are not very convincing with your obvious transparent dishonesty there, hack boi.

Too easily refuted with FACTS. You know? FACTS. The thing to which you are allergic?

You hack: Obama invokes executive privilege over Fast and Furious documents - Los Angeles Times

What was the scandal?

Back it up with facts.

and i've repeatedly posted the facts to you. for fuck sakes, how many times do i have to remind you they apologized, they admitted to "overzealously" picking out anything with teaparty etc....

the irs admitted these things, yet you can't be honest and admit it was a scandal. are you going to tell rdean his definition in the OP is wrong?

And how many times to I have to point out that was before all the facts came out, and it was learned that Liberal groups were investigated more than teabagger groups?

How many times, retard?

Christie should do exactly what the mulatto messiah and his boy holder did in the fast and furious investigations. Stonewall, claim executive privilege for documents and mislead. If it's good enough for maobama should be good enough for Christie.

…because the two are exactly the same….

(not.)

Christie should do exactly what the mulatto messiah and his boy holder did in the fast and furious investigations. Stonewall, claim executive privilege for documents and mislead. If it's good enough for maobama should be good enough for Christie.

…because the two are exactly the same….

(not.)

No. They are not very much alike.

Fast and Furious was vastly worse and Obumbler HAS invoked Executive Privilege over it.

He's a dishonest twat, that hack President of ours.

I thought I was gonna like Chris Christie.

But over time, I saw him for what he is: a mere RINO.

The biggest call for him to be the GOP Presidential nominee comes from

the liberal Dims who want a weak RINO opponent to run against Shrillary. So, I am not a Chris Christie fan.

Now, on the other hand, the charges against him are (SO FAR) ALL pure speculation, innuendo and conjecture. I may not be a fan of the governor, but I know a left wing smear campaign when I smell it's stink. I am no fan of their bullshit, either.

Meanwhile, more people died at Chappaquiddick than during the GWB Bridge-gate mess. More died in Benghazi, for that matter. More died because of Obama/Holder gun running to Mexican murdererous drug cartel shitheads, too.

Fuck the lolberal Democrat Parody hypocrite shit slingers.

That is all.

Not true. One women died during the GWB shutdown.

What was the scandal?

Back it up with facts.

And how many times to I have to point out that was before all the facts came out, and it was learned that Liberal groups were investigated more than teabagger groups?

How many times, retard?

Complete and utter bullshit. Blatant lie with zero factual support. Per the I.R.S. 292 Conservative groups were targeted. Only 8 liberal groups received additional scrutiny, but even the IRS Inspector General said this was mild compared to Conservative groups.

OVER 97% OF GROUPS HARASSED WERE CONSERVATIVE PER THE IRS. POST = FAIL.

Innocent people don't demand immunity for their actions.

Sure, and innocent presidents don't seal records pertaining to Fast and Furious either.

Checkmate.
Obama didn't seal any records. King me!

What was that, wiseguy?

Obama Admin Seals Records of Murdered Border Patrol Agent Implicated in Fast and Furious | The Weekly Standard

This one's going, going and GONE.

dddbqd.gif

Last edited:

Correct. You don't state your case, give an excuse before Congress, THEN plead the 5th. Doesn't work like that.

Forum List

Back