You Guys Really Going to Nominate Donald Trump?

It doesn't matter what the metric is that decides who gets promoted.

The point is that the metric is less important to you libs than the color of the skin of those who get promoted and hired.

You and yours supported this blatant discrimination against whites and will do so in the future as you gain political dominance, and you libs will be telling those who are being denied what they have earned, that they are the bad guys.

again, you had no problem when minorities and women were being passed over by the "Good Old Boy" network.

white men whining that they don't have privilege is hilarous when 83% of the positions of power in this country are held by - wait for it - white men.

Your reasons for supporting discrimination against whites are noted. They will be a fine comfort to the whites of the future who are going to be passed over again and again with no legal, or political recourse.

Enjoy the polite civil atmosphere we have now. Because these are the Good Old Days.

for you. For everyone else, it will be a glorious future of fairness and oppurtunity.

Or to put it in your own language.

"Derp Der, Cleetus, them there colored folks done be gettin' the same opportunities I been gettin'! That's not fair!"

Discrimination against whites on the basis of skin color is the opposite of "fairness and opportunity".

I consider Trump to be just as "out of touch" with regular Americans as any of the other politicians. He is a billionaire. He has no idea of the struggles of the average American.

He has at least "worked" for a living for a long time. His daily path would have crossed ordinary scum at least in the first 10 years or so? He knows. The ones' living on the public payroll forever, they have no clue, never a days work in entire life ? Trump has hired and fired and walked construction sites with foreman/worker at least. He has been in countless meetings worldwide with all sorts.

I know, daddy only gave him a couple of million dollars to start off life with. The poor baby. :cool:

If part of Trump's appeal was his "rags to riches" story, then your post would be relevant.

Obama started out with nothing and his policies continued the "Free Trade" and high Immigration policies of the last couple of decades that have so negatively impacted the Middle and Working Class(s) here in America.

Look, I don't like either of your stupid parties. K? All of you who keep voting for the two party system are just fools.

So who you going to vote for while Trump is running to change the polices of "Free Trade" and high immigration that has so screwed the American Middle and Working Class(s)?

I consider Trump to be just as "out of touch" with regular Americans as any of the other politicians. He is a billionaire. He has no idea of the struggles of the average American.

He has at least "worked" for a living for a long time. His daily path would have crossed ordinary scum at least in the first 10 years or so? He knows. The ones' living on the public payroll forever, they have no clue, never a days work in entire life ? Trump has hired and fired and walked construction sites with foreman/worker at least. He has been in countless meetings worldwide with all sorts.

I know, daddy only gave him a couple of million dollars to start off life with. The poor baby. :cool:

If part of Trump's appeal was his "rags to riches" story, then your post would be relevant.

Obama started out with nothing and his policies continued the "Free Trade" and high Immigration policies of the last couple of decades that have so negatively impacted the Middle and Working Class(s) here in America.

Look, I don't like either of your stupid parties. K? All of you who keep voting for the two party system are just fools.

So who you going to vote for while Trump is running to change the polices of "Free Trade" and high immigration that has so screwed the American Middle and Working Class(s)?

A 3rd party candidate of course.

And ignore a real chance at real change on important issues?

We have to break the hold the two parties have on our system. They are BOTH destroying our country with their competition for voters and power.

The Two Party System is not the Problem, modern "liberalism" is.

Anyone who is running as a republican or democrat is part of the "establishment." There is no way for them to get around it. If Mr. Trump ever wins the presidency, you just watch. NOTHING will change.

Anyone who is running as a republican or democrat is part of the "establishment." There is no way for them to get around it. If Mr. Trump ever wins the presidency, you just watch. NOTHING will change.

The Republican Establishment certainly disagrees. They have been more energetic in fighting outside conservatives than dems for several years.

The Republican Establishment certainly disagrees. They have been more energetic in fighting outside conservatives than dems for several years.

What does this even mean? Fighting outside conservatives?

Anyone who votes for either of the two parties is saying they are okay with the status quo, and it WILL continue.

It doesn't matter what the metric is that decides who gets promoted.

The point is that the metric is less important to you libs than the color of the skin of those who get promoted and hired.

You and yours supported this blatant discrimination against whites and will do so in the future as you gain political dominance, and you libs will be telling those who are being denied what they have earned, that they are the bad guys.

again, you had no problem when minorities and women were being passed over by the "Good Old Boy" network.

white men whining that they don't have privilege is hilarous when 83% of the positions of power in this country are held by - wait for it - white men.

Your reasons for supporting discrimination against whites are noted. They will be a fine comfort to the whites of the future who are going to be passed over again and again with no legal, or political recourse.

Enjoy the polite civil atmosphere we have now. Because these are the Good Old Days.

for you. For everyone else, it will be a glorious future of fairness and oppurtunity.

Or to put it in your own language.

"Derp Der, Cleetus, them there colored folks done be gettin' the same opportunities I been gettin'! That's not fair!"

Discrimination against whites on the basis of skin color is the opposite of "fairness and opportunity".

Whites are the racists. Bigoted, judgmental. They're all the same...

Tea Partiers, Trump, ect. they move heaven and earth to stop these guys.

The Republican Establishment has shown that they do not considering these people running as Republicans to be part of the Establishment.

Anyone who votes for either of the two parties is saying they are okay with the status quo, and it WILL continue.

Plenty of change has come from within the Two Parties, good and bad.

Was the New Deal the Status Quo? Was Reagan's Tax cuts?

Plenty of change has come from within the Two Parties, good and bad.

Was the New Deal the Status Quo? Was Reagan's Tax cuts?

Regarding the New Deal, I prefer good change, not just change.

As for Reagan's tax cuts, I'm with you those were good, but I'm not sure I'd call government simplifying it's own ridiculous tax structure and reducing rates as "change."

Change is a bad thing for government to be doing, it always makes change in the interest of politicians and bureaucrats. Like the New Deal...

Tea Partiers, Trump, ect. they move heaven and earth to stop these guys.

The Republican Establishment has shown that they do not considering these people running as Republicans to be part of the Establishment.

I am very skeptical about anything these two parties do. I don't trust them. Period.

I don't know how anyone can vote for either of the two main parties after all the times they have lied to us and after all the shit they pull constantly. With leaders like that, who needs ISIS? Lol. Okay, I'm exaggerating, but still . . .

I don't know how anyone can vote for either of the two main parties after all the times they have lied to us and after all the shit they pull constantly. With leaders like that, who needs ISIS? Lol. Okay, I'm exaggerating, but still . . .

No, you're not exaggerating. Republicans run against Democrat spending then spend like Democrats when they win, Democrats run against Republican wars then continue them and start new ones when they win. The two parties are three words, pa the tic

Go to a creditor and demand they renegotiate a deal. Getting Laughed out of the room would be the start.

"Creditor"?

The nations we mostly need new trade policies with are the ones that have huge trade surpluses with US.

You go to them and tell them we are done being their bitch, and they won't be laughing.

And how exactly do you get Wal Mart, Target, Sears, JC Penny, etc... to stop buying the goods produced in China or Japan?

Remove Most Favored Nation status and then start jacking up tariffs.

Which will raise the price of consumer goods, hurt corporate profits, raise unemployment, and cause 401ks to collapse. That's the good news.

The bad news is that they can demand payments of their T bills and dry up our money supply causing inflation and a rise in interest rates to destroy the rest of the economy.

1. Yes, the Price of consumer goods will rise.
Couple that with Donald Trump's quote that wages are too high (Trump doubles down on debate claim: ‘Wages are too high’) and presumably he will do something about that...and people will not be able to afford anything.

2. Corporations that are making high profits because they have outsourced as much as they could? Fuck them.
Corporations are moving mfg to China to remain competitive. When they start laying off and we pay unemployment to their former employees, it will be all of us who are "getting fucked".

3. How will making domestic manufacturing more competitive raise unemployment?
Retail prices will rise, profits will fall. When profits fall, they lay off people and close stores. Economy 101.

4. 401ks will not collapse.
Most 401ks are invested in stocks. As the stock market plunges on corporate profits being reduced by tarriffs on their imports, so will 401ks.

5. Reducing the amount of money does not cause inflation.
I mis-spoke. Interest rates will rise though. Hurting the economy more.

6. If imports are dropping and domestic manufacturing is increasing, the economy will not be destroyed.

Child.

If imports are dropping and domestic manufacturing is increasing--and the price of goods is increasing as the stock market is plunging on lower profits and rising interest rates--the economy will be laid to waste.

Forum List

Back