You Guys Really Going to Nominate Donald Trump?

He has at least "worked" for a living for a long time. His daily path would have crossed ordinary scum at least in the first 10 years or so? He knows. The ones' living on the public payroll forever, they have no clue, never a days work in entire life ? Trump has hired and fired and walked construction sites with foreman/worker at least. He has been in countless meetings worldwide with all sorts.

And he still comes across as an ignorant, retarded, moron.

If we elect Trump you had better start wrapping your head around the serious possibility that he will nuke the Mid East

I can't stand Trump, but stop being a retard

Really?

And just how retarded is my post after Trump's latest statements?

One of the national media's TV news, I believe it was on NBC, called Trump a Fascist Demigod this evening.

I'm not the only observer that sees Trump for what he is.

Trump is a man of action. When he sees something like a building that is in the way of his plans he demolishes it and builds something "Huge" in it's footprint. This way of operating works well in real estate management but you cannot just demolish problems in politics.

Trump is not a bad person but seriously, his my way or the highway approach will create more enemies here and abroad than solve problems we must address carefully.

Trump says a lot of things that sound like they come straight out of an action comic book.

This isn't "Metropolis". Trump isn't "Superman". We cannot afford a 50 or a 100 foot wall around our borders. Trump's rants may sound like instant solutions but they are not without enormous costs. I don't want my country turned into Nazi Germany pre WWII.

I don't like what the ISIS or ISIL terrorists are yelling about but how many Americans are REALLY at risk? Very few Americans can even possibly be killed by a handful of radical Muslims.

Upwards of 30,000 of us are maimed to death every year on our highways. Thousands of Americans are killed annually with guns. Are we going to stop driving? Hell No! Are we going to give up our guns? If you do you are an unAmerican moron and a pussy!

Yes this world has become SLIGHTLY more dangerous. Trump cannot make ANY measurable difference in that reality. His announcements fortunately precede the elections.

Don't let fear be your reason to vote.

Excellent post Huggy.

• This is a Brilliant Move by Donald Trump
    Red State ^ | Erik Erickson
    Donald Trump just trumped all the Republican candidates for President. The day after the mom jeans wearing squat to pee President came out to assure us that tolerance, gun control, and climate change would save us from ISIS, Donald Trump demanded we bar any muslims from entering this country and bar any American citizen who is muslim from re-entering the United States. Set aside the merits of what amounts to at least, in part, an unconstitutional position. This is actually brilliant politics for the here and now. Immediately, every other Republican candidate except Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) 100% rushed out...
rZVc0Ch.jpg

If we elect Trump you had better start wrapping your head around the serious possibility that he will nuke the Mid East

Really?

One of the national media's TV news, I believe it was on NBC, called Trump a Fascist Demigod this evening.

Trump is a man of action. When he sees something like a building that is in the way of his plans he demolishes it and builds something "Huge" in it's footprint. This way of operating works well in real estate management but you cannot just demolish problems in politics.

Trump is not a bad person but seriously, his my way or the highway approach will create more enemies here and abroad than solve problems we must address carefully.

Trump says a lot of things that sound like they come straight out of an action comic book.

This isn't "Metropolis". Trump isn't "Superman". We cannot afford a 50 or a 100 foot wall around our borders. Trump's rants may sound like instant solutions but they are not without enormous costs. I don't want my country turned into Nazi Germany pre WWII.

I don't like what the ISIS or ISIL terrorists are yelling about but how many Americans are REALLY at risk? Very few Americans can even possibly be killed by a handful of radical Muslims.

Upwards of 30,000 of us are maimed to death every year on our highways. Thousands of Americans are killed annually with guns. Are we going to stop driving? Hell No! Are we going to give up our guns? If you do you are an unAmerican moron and a pussy!

Yes this world has become SLIGHTLY more dangerous. Trump cannot make ANY measurable difference in that reality. His announcements fortunately precede the elections.

What a ridiculous jump from that to nuking the middle east

Really?

It would be a ridiculous jump if we were talking about a man that understands the meaning of an appropriate response.

Really?

It would be a ridiculous jump if we were talking about a man that understands the meaning of an appropriate response.

So he's going to nuke the middle east, got it, LBJ

1. Then a tough negotiator with the leverage offered by heading the largest single economy in the world will face off against the other countries representatives. Just about anything would be an improvement over the last 40 years.

2. Concrete plans probably won't be draw up until the Cabinet positions are filled. I can certainly speculate, if you want. I know some easy steps that need to be taken immediately that I imagine would be.

Go to a creditor and demand they renegotiate a deal. Getting Laughed out of the room would be the start.

"Creditor"?

The nations we mostly need new trade policies with are the ones that have huge trade surpluses with US.

You go to them and tell them we are done being their bitch, and they won't be laughing.

And how exactly do you get Wal Mart, Target, Sears, JC Penny, etc... to stop buying the goods produced in China or Japan?

Remove Most Favored Nation status and then start jacking up tariffs.

Which will raise the price of consumer goods, hurt corporate profits, raise unemployment, and cause 401ks to collapse. That's the good news.

The bad news is that they can demand payments of their T bills and dry up our money supply causing inflation and a rise in interest rates to destroy the rest of the economy.

1. Yes, the Price of consumer goods will rise.

2. Corporations that are making high profits because they have outsourced as much as they could? Fuck them.

3. How will making domestic manufacturing more competitive raise unemployment?

4. 401ks will not collapse.

5. Reducing the amount of money does not cause inflation.

6. If imports are dropping and domestic manufacturing is increasing, the economy will not be destroyed.

How many do you think can be deported?

Sure Congress has the power. What is the bar to declaring that Illegals are here against our wishes and thus not subject to our jurisdiction?

Hell, Trump might just be able to have the Attorney General issue an opinion.

And what, precisely, do you think this declaration and opinion are going to accomplish? And how?

End Birthright Citizenship for the children of foreign nationals here illegally, slow demographic shift, and ease deportations of parents.

I'm fine with ending birthright citizenship for the children of illegals. Still finding "slow demographic shift" to be very vague. You completely lost me on "ease deportation of parents". Are you saying make it easier to deport them, or to ease off on doing it? Details, please, and actual citations from Trump himself regarding what he plans to do would be most helpful.

One of the purposes of Anchor babies is that the parents can now request a green card to avoid breaking up an infant citizens family.

Yes, thank you, Captain Obvious. I'm aware of that. This is not an answer to my question.

So, if the infant, the product of two Mexicans is considered a Mexican, there is no concern about what happens to this "American" when we deport it's parents.

It is easier to send the whole family home.

1. Renegotiate Trade deals to save/return manufacturing jobs to the US.

And if those other countries don't agree? What then?

2. Deport illegals to reduce downward pressure on wages to benefit US Working class citizens.

Great. How?

1. Then a tough negotiator with the leverage offered by heading the largest single economy in the world will face off against the other countries representatives. Just about anything would be an improvement over the last 40 years.

2. Concrete plans probably won't be draw up until the Cabinet positions are filled. I can certainly speculate, if you want. I know some easy steps that need to be taken immediately that I imagine would be.

Go to a creditor and demand they renegotiate a deal. Getting Laughed out of the room would be the start.

"Creditor"?

The nations we mostly need new trade policies with are the ones that have huge trade surpluses with US.

You go to them and tell them we are done being their bitch, and they won't be laughing.

Really? How do you plan to enforce that bluster? More to the point, how does TRUMP plan to?

I'm not sure how he plans to do it. There are some obvious steps that even I, without decades of high level business experience can see, and I am sure that Trump can do at least that much, if not far more.

Most obvious step is to remove their Most Favored Nation status and start jacking up tariffs.

But, that is just a guess on my part.

You can't argue he won't win because he doesn't have minority support when he has more minority support than any previous Republican.

My question is, how likely are those minorities to go out and vote in a GOP primary? How likely are they to vote for him over the Democrat candidate?

It's one thing to tell a pollster, "Yeah, he's a cool dude", and another to actually go out and cast the ballot.

See, the left, and some of the GOPers, just don't get it. This whole election isn't Republicans versus Democrats, although the left keeps trying its tried and true script. This election is about, the people of the United States versus the out of touch leaders in Washington DC. Obama lied, the GOP establishment lied, and the people are tired of it.

If you are an American, you know that wages are down, and good jobs are hard to find. And yet, you have the administration and the media telling you things are wonderful. Also, if you thought Obama had screwed the pooch and listened to the GOP tell you how they were going to stand against him if you just got them the senate, you were also sorely disappointed.

Point is, for most Americans, their vote meant almost nothing because they have all consistently lied to us. And so, the GOP constituents have decided they aren't going to put an establishment candidate in again, they are going to pick from a few outsiders. The leader as of now is Trump, but that could change.

On the Democratic side, why do you think virtually everyone is begging Warren to get in? They know Hillary is useless, and almost as rich and as big an empty suit as Romney was for the Republicans.

And so, the people who tell you that Hillary is going to win 332-to203 or whatever they are saying, are the people who still contend this election is just like the rest of them, Democrats versus Republicans. If the election does come back to that, then yes, the Democrat will probably win. BUT, if it stays as it is today, Hillary is going to lose, and lose by a larger margin than any of these people think.

Trump is the key to this whole thing. He has to keep his rhetoric going, keep everyone excited, informing all Americans how Washington is screwing them, till about next April, then get out of the way. If it works out that way, unless something bad comes out about whomever is the GOP nominee, Hillary is toast! Remember, voters get their information about Republicans from the media, and 90% of them are libs. Now they will be watching what is going on, and some will actually discover they have been mislead by their favorite media outlets-)

I consider Trump to be just as "out of touch" with regular Americans as any of the other politicians. He is a billionaire. He has no idea of the struggles of the average American.

His stated policies say otherwise.

WHAT STATED POLICIES?! Christ, I keep asking this, and no one wants to tell me what his fucking "stated policies" are, including him.

Renegotiating bad Trade Deals, which fucks the Middle and Working Class(s)

and deporting the illegals, which will reduce labor supply, which will raise Middle Class and Working Class wages.

The GOP has NO CHOICE! Either they nominate him or he goes Nuclear and does a Third Party run. He has already said he is considering it, if the GOP establishment does not give him a fair shake. Interpretation:

"GIVE ME THE NOMINATION....OR ELSE!"

They threw out the promotion tests because Whites did too well and blacks did too poorly.

That is not me pretending, that is documented and admitted blatant discrimination based on Leftist Legal Theory.

Which we are one Justice away from having as the Law of the Land while you lib fuckers tell those who are being actually discriminated against that they are "dumb fucks" for not being happy about it.

Enjoy the polite public discourse today, because there are the Good Old Days.

Here's the problem with that mentality. The thing is, to start with, passing a test doesn't make you a good cop or a good firefighter. The Chicago PD is full of all sorts of guys who passed tests, and their relationship with the people of Chicago is so bad that a lot of neighborhoods wont' call the police if there's a problem.

We've had 400 years of slavery, racism, Jim Crow and so on, and you guys are going to whine because a PD is going to look beyond a test to see who is qualified? I think not.

It doesn't matter what the metric is that decides who gets promoted.

The point is that the metric is less important to you libs than the color of the skin of those who get promoted and hired.

You and yours supported this blatant discrimination against whites and will do so in the future as you gain political dominance, and you libs will be telling those who are being denied what they have earned, that they are the bad guys.

Your reasons for supporting discrimination against whites are noted. They will be a fine comfort to the whites of the future who are going to be passed over again and again with no legal, or political recourse.

Enjoy the polite civil atmosphere we have now. Because these are the Good Old Days.

I consider Trump to be just as "out of touch" with regular Americans as any of the other politicians. He is a billionaire. He has no idea of the struggles of the average American.

He has at least "worked" for a living for a long time. His daily path would have crossed ordinary scum at least in the first 10 years or so? He knows. The ones' living on the public payroll forever, they have no clue, never a days work in entire life ? Trump has hired and fired and walked construction sites with foreman/worker at least. He has been in countless meetings worldwide with all sorts.

I know, daddy only gave him a couple of million dollars to start off life with. The poor baby. :cool:

If part of Trump's appeal was his "rags to riches" story, then your post would be relevant.

Obama started out with nothing and his policies continued the "Free Trade" and high Immigration policies of the last couple of decades that have so negatively impacted the Middle and Working Class(s) here in America.

Really?

I have never supported LBJ. I was a Goldwater supporter. That was a different world then and a nuclear response to our enemies then could have well been needed. Johnson was afraid of the Communists. He proved it in how he conducted the Viet Nam War. Try to keep your thoughts in context. The world had just recently been in a world wide conflict. RUSSIA's most recent leader of consequence was Stalin. Kruscheiv was a madman. Red China was a bloodbath of internal conflict. Trying to equate then with now is disingenuous and you probably know it.

These terrorists we face today are not nation states. They are rouge actors with allegiance to no flag. They are only guided by a twisted interpretation of Islam...And they are drunk on the little bit of power they have stolen.

And as far as Trump going off half cocked and nuking terrorists yes I could see that as a possibility. If he or his family were directly threatened or attacked by terrorists I could visualize that as Trump's response. Much if not more so like how much of Bush's motivation for attacking Irac as much for threatening his daddy as any honest response for 9/11 I could see Trump going way over the line and nuking terrorists and ending up murdering a million or more innocent Arabs.

I think Donald feels entitled to do whatever he feels like doing. He certainly feels entitled to say any damned idiot thing that crosses his mind.

What would stop him? His base? They would all be screaming support like banshees and with that Trump would just go ahead and do it.

There are a lot of Americans that feel nuking the Mid East Muslims would be an entirely justifiable response to any number of possible circumstances. If you don't believe that then you are not being honest. Trump's responses and statements almost always are aimed at the lowest of his base's nature.

Donald Trump is not psychologically fit to be the leader of the free world. He like Arnold Shwarztnegger in one of his action movies may make some of you feel good but in reality the movie script would be entirely inappropriate and dangerous in the real world.

Last edited:

I have never supported LBJ. I was a Goldwater supporter

So if you remember that election, how can you have possibly completely missed the reference I was making? Google "LBJ Daisy" and watch the commercial

I saw that commercial when it came out. People were so frightened about the possibility of nuclear war that it really hit home. This country was very tired of war after WWII and Korea. Some of our population really would have preferred to be Red than dead. Anything but the horror we unleashed upon Japan. Many people had some fairy tale idea that being a communist was a perfect share the wealth idea. They were not concerned that communism was just a way to control the population for the few powerful leaders.

Americans are never going to consider converting to Islam so the situation is completely different. Many Americans believe that Muslims DO want to take over the planet. With that in mind they would turn and look the other way if Trump found himself an excuse to nuke a population of them.

It doesn't matter what the metric is that decides who gets promoted.

The point is that the metric is less important to you libs than the color of the skin of those who get promoted and hired.

You and yours supported this blatant discrimination against whites and will do so in the future as you gain political dominance, and you libs will be telling those who are being denied what they have earned, that they are the bad guys.

again, you had no problem when minorities and women were being passed over by the "Good Old Boy" network.

white men whining that they don't have privilege is hilarous when 83% of the positions of power in this country are held by - wait for it - white men.

Your reasons for supporting discrimination against whites are noted. They will be a fine comfort to the whites of the future who are going to be passed over again and again with no legal, or political recourse.

Enjoy the polite civil atmosphere we have now. Because these are the Good Old Days.

for you. For everyone else, it will be a glorious future of fairness and oppurtunity.

Or to put it in your own language.

"Derp Der, Cleetus, them there colored folks done be gettin' the same opportunities I been gettin'! That's not fair!"

I have never supported LBJ. I was a Goldwater supporter

So if you remember that election, how can you have possibly completely missed the reference I was making? Google "LBJ Daisy" and watch the commercial

I saw that commercial when it came out. People were so frightened about the possibility of nuclear war that it really hit home. This country was very tired of war after WWII and Korea. Some of our population really would have preferred to be Red than dead. Anything but the horror we unleashed upon Japan. Many people had some fairy tale idea that being a communist was a perfect share the wealth idea. They were not concerned that communism was just a way to control the population for the few powerful leaders.

Americans are never going to consider converting to Islam so the situation is completely different. Many Americans believe that Muslims DO want to take over the planet. With that in mind they would turn and look the other way if Trump found himself an excuse to nuke a population of them.

Swish, missed again. Seriously, you don't get why I called you LBJ? It wasn't that deep, yet you still don't get it.

On another subject, how'd you turn into a leftist if you were a Goldwater supporter? What was your epiphany that government is the solution to all our problems?

Interestingly all but about three leftists on the site are or at least were Republicans. Apparently there wasn't such a thing as a Democrat before about 1990. It's very peculiar.

I know, daddy only gave him a couple of million dollars to start off life with. The poor baby. :cool:

If part of Trump's appeal was his "rags to riches" story, then your post would be relevant.

Obama started out with nothing and his policies continued the "Free Trade" and high Immigration policies of the last couple of decades that have so negatively impacted the Middle and Working Class(s) here in America.

Look, I don't like either of your stupid parties. K? All of you who keep voting for the two party system are just fools.

Forum List

Back