You guys notice the board has been hit by many more PROGS?

Right in time for the election, same as four years ago. Some I haven't seen in four years, some just changed their handles.

One admitted to working for the Biden campaign too. He thinks he's smart, and wants you to know he's rich, which I think is code for a small johnson. He's rich alright, dude is on the payroll.

I suspect more than a few are on the payroll. You'll notice they provide more validation PROGS are not prepared to defend their positions too. Wouldn't be the first time PROGS paid people toward the goal of failure.
Not true. tRumplings abound.

^ Paid for by President Xi and the CCP

Right in time for the election, same as four years ago. Some I haven't seen in four years, some just changed their handles.

One admitted to working for the Biden campaign too. He thinks he's smart, and wants you to know he's rich & superior, which I think is code for a small johnson. He's rich alright, dude is on the payroll.

I suspect more than a few are on the payroll. Wouldn't be the first time PROGS paid people toward the goal of failure. The numbers provide further validation PROGS are not prepared to defend their positions, which has become common, as if they accept themselves as deviants?

I don’t remember this board being overrun with progressives 4 years ago. I do remember the board being overrun with a lot of English as second language types who worshipped a Trump and Putin - many of whom are still here.
This board is overrun with retarded Canadians and New Zealanders who stupidly believe anyone in America gives a crap about their opinion.

Also brits

One admitted to working for the Biden campaign too. He thinks he's smart, and wants you to know he's rich & superior, which I think is code for a small johnson. He's rich alright, dude is on the payroll.

I suspect more than a few are on the payroll. Wouldn't be the first time PROGS paid people toward the goal of failure. The numbers provide further validation PROGS are not prepared to defend their positions, which has become common, as if they accept themselves as deviants?

I welcome the progressive trolls on here. Fight me. Biden will lose. I am completely confident of this. During Trump's Tulsa Rally and Mt. Rushmore speech tens of thousands of viewers tuned in on multiple streams with the comments sections exploding.
Yesterday I actually tuned into a live Joe Biden speech. 900 viewers. None of the streams where allowing comments -- what is going on here? What are they trying to hide? Keeping Biden out of the picture, and never talking about him, won't make him President. Trump is overexposed which actually makes him relatable. Hidin' Biden is a horrible strategy. The passion for Trump is real. His supporters are loyal. Check out thedonald.win, its exploding. r/JoeBiden is dead in the water. r/Biden2020 is a closed community. Maybe they're trying to hide how dead and inactive it is?
The media is desperately trying to tell the story that "coronavirus destroyed Trump's re-election chances" but its a global pandemic. Other countries have higher death per capita. We're all in it together. Blaming Trump for a global pandemic is asinine. Americans aren't that dumb.

Like 2016, the turnout for Trump will blow Biden out of the water, no matter what "the polls" say. Literally the only thing going for Biden is "the polls". He's got NOTHING else. Believing what insulated academics and media puppetmasters are telling you, instead of what you percieve with your own goddamned intuition, makes you look like the gullible clowns you are.

Fight me! You know your candidate sucks. Your candidate sucks, and you know it.

Not true. tRumplings abound
Yet you are still here trying to get accepted by the cool crowd while we all point and laugh at you.
images (3).jpeg

I don’t remember this board being overrun with progressives 4 years ago. I do remember the board being overrun with a lot of English as second language types who worshipped a Trump and Putin - many of whom are still here.
This board is overrun with retarded Canadians and New Zealanders who stupidly believe anyone in America gives a crap about their opinion.

LOL....I know a Canadian in his 60s, highly PROG. He's a pussy-cat really, and a pussy too. Long and short of it he's all over the map and he's comfortable being foolish. Currently he's attacking the doctors over hydroxychloroquine and sponsors social media wiping out anything he perceives as false information.

I just put the most radical and obnoxious of the Communist Democrats on Ignore and they're not much of a bother then.

Yet you are still here trying to get accepted by the cool crowd while we all point and laugh at you.
View attachment 368877
Lmao!

I am the cool crowd, Son.

You kids are trying to get accepted by me.
Shit idiot. You are just the site Jester.
You do get more funnies than any libtard here.
It's just jealousy.

I have a huge fan club here.
You are no rightwinger, he holds that ridiculous claim.

View attachment 368877
Lmao!

It's just jealousy.

I'm not competing with him.

There's no need.

There are plenty of dumbassed tRumplings to go around.

View attachment 368877
Lmao!

It's just jealousy.

I'm not competing with him.

There's no need.

There are plenty of dumbassed tRumplings to go around.

All of whom kick your ass.

Are you hinting some of us have been around here longer than our bona fides seem to indicate? But you're right. Many radical leftists normally content to snipe and run seem to be becoming more bold and standoffish the closer we get to November. Same shit, different year. The core community, however, is mostly upright and rational—mostly.

BRING EM ON

Forum List

Back