You guys need to ignore the Russia bullshit. Stop feeding the TROLLS

No-Evidence-600-LI.jpg

Trump is one that fired Comey....while CLEARLY lying why he did it, in the middle of the day, without any replacement lined up, supposedly on recommendation that Comey was mistreated Clinton last year.

Common sense says there is obviously something conspicuous going on here for Trump to act like he is. Got any of that?

Last edited:
We should focus our energy more on prevention and less on fake cries of outrage for political gain.... especially given the fact that Russia's meddling had no measurableveffect on the outcome.

How would you know what effect hacked emails had on the election that was decided by the slimmest of margins?

You are correct
This is a fly or gnat swarm seeking to do nothing more than bother the picnic
Next up will be Trump read Playboy or lifted weights and garnered another great trade deal: all of which are manly and effective and libbies want none of either

GOP / separating themselves from Trump ~ Trump feeds the fire with his twitters/ actions and we are suppose to ignore it?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/14/us/politics/trump-republican-senators.html
This thread isn't about the GOP or really even Trump. It's about Trolling with unsubstantiated bullshit.

As to your post, the GOP was never "with" Trump. As many that supported him, there were equal amounts like me that didnt. The man says & tweets retarded shit that causes himself problems. But at the end of the day that has NOTHING to do with Russia or this thread.

They need to be allowed to finish the investigation cleanly, and present a final report, and that ends it. So far, you and others don't seem to want that given you are labeling them "trolls".
The trolls are people like YOU who make wild assumptions based on little to no information then propagate it as if it's fact.

They need to be allowed to finish the investigation cleanly, and present a final report, and that ends it. So far, you and others don't seem to want that given you are labeling them "trolls".
Just out of curiosity.

If the report comes back in favor of Trump, will you accept it?

Yup. My thoughts are that there might not be direct collusion with Trump, but there clearly is Russian interference and that has to be pursued, not buried.

The way that Trumps keeps blocking the investigation DarkWind I have concerns over a fair and balanced investigation..
If I were in Trumps position,I would make it as transparent as possible but he is not doing that..
The problem with this is that the investigation has not been blocked or interfered with. Comey wasn't the lead investigator, nor involved directly with the actual investigation.

Comey was pretty involved though DarkWind ~

Comey Sought More Russia Probe Funds Before He Was Fired
More unsubstantiated troll lies.

You prove the premise of my thread. I don't believe you to be a troll but you are one gullible individual that eats up the lies then regurgitates them unknowingly as if they're truths.

Trump is one that fired Comey....while CLEARLY lying why he did it, in the middle of the day, without any replacement lined up, supposedly on recommendation that Comey was mistreated Clinton last year.

Common sense says there is obviously something conspicuous going on here for Trump to act like he is. Got any of that?
See???

More wild assumptions based on speculation. This is all that is driving this story, pure & simple.
Is Trump an idiot? Quite often yes. Is being an idiot a crime or a treasonist act? Only in the world of libtard trolls

Just out of curiosity.

If the report comes back in favor of Trump, will you accept it?

Yup. My thoughts are that there might not be direct collusion with Trump, but there clearly is Russian interference and that has to be pursued, not buried.

The way that Trumps keeps blocking the investigation DarkWind I have concerns over a fair and balanced investigation..
If I were in Trumps position,I would make it as transparent as possible but he is not doing that..
The problem with this is that the investigation has not been blocked or interfered with. Comey wasn't the lead investigator, nor involved directly with the actual investigation.

You prove the premise of my thread. I don't believe you to be a troll but you are one gullible individual that eats up the lies then regurgitates them unknowingly as if they're truths.

Lets give it 6 months , and I will be sure to remind you of this comment in my every post when it all comes down.

Lets give it 6 months , and I will be sure to remind you of this comment in my every post when it all comes down.
The new acting director of the fbi already stated under oath that that is not how the fbi gets its funding. They NEVER ask the Whitehouse for money. That goes through the DOJ who goes through Congress.

How can you be this ignorant of how shit works while trying to post about it?

That story is yet again 100% fabricated bullshit ment to strike a narrative to FOOL unsuspecting morons.

The new acting director of the fbi already stated under oath that that is not how the fbi gets its funding. They NEVER ask the Whitehouse for money. That goes through the DOJ who goes through Congress.

How can you be this ignorant of how shit works while trying to post about it?

That story is yet again 100% fabricated bullshit ment to strike a narrative to FOOL unsuspecting morons.

Where does it say Comey asked the WH for money?

A senior congressional official with direct knowledge told NBC News that James Comey briefed Congress in recent days that he had requested more staff and money for the Russia investigation from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

See???

More wild assumptions based on speculation. This is all that is driving this story, pure & simple.
Is Trump an idiot? Quite often yes. Is being an idiot a crime or a treasonist act? Only in the world of libtard trolls

There is no "wild assumption" there is basic observation that if someone is lying there is a REASON and it is quite telling that it doesn't interest you in the slightest.

We don't know the reason yet, but there is certainly a lot of smoke here to follow. "Nothing to see here, Trump is just being silly for no reason at all" isn't going to cut it.

Get some Raid cans for the gnat swarm

Sorry, there's no spray that gets rid of inconvenient facts.
When it becomes facts that's one thing but buzzing speculative innuendo and a Desperate Need to find something "wrong" just won't do it

What parts do you see as innuendo and which do you perceive as factual?

Let's start with a fact that the so called President has called into question. Was it Russia or a 400 guy in his basement that tried to influence our elections?

GOP / separating themselves from Trump ~ Trump feeds the fire with his twitters/ actions and we are suppose to ignore it?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/14/us/politics/trump-republican-senators.html
This thread isn't about the GOP or really even Trump. It's about Trolling with unsubstantiated bullshit.

As to your post, the GOP was never "with" Trump. As many that supported him, there were equal amounts like me that didnt. The man says & tweets retarded shit that causes himself problems. But at the end of the day that has NOTHING to do with Russia or this thread.

You support him. That is why you want the talk about Russian collusion to end.

Rational adults see there is no link, proof or anything to prove collusion. .

Rational adults see that what is happening in the United States and care about it:
a) Russia tried to interfere in our election
b) The FBI is investigating Russia's attempt to interfere including the possibility that Russia colluded with members of the Trump campaign
c) So is the House
d) So is the Senate
e) And Trump fired the guy leading the FBI investigation.

Why you don't want anyone to notice this- or talk about it- baffles me.

We should focus our energy more on prevention and less on fake cries of outrage for political gain.... especially given the fact that Russia's meddling had no measurableveffect on the outcome.

How would you know what effect hacked emails had on the election that was decided by the slimmest of margins?

Show me the names of let's say the first 500 or 100.... 50, 20? Let's make it 5.

Five people who decided to vote for Trump - who intended to vote for Hitlary.... But didn't because of the hacked emails!

Five people who were NOT affected by the video of Trump saying *grab em by the pussy* but WERE affected by Hitlarys leaked emails.

Name em.

Can't find five?

Just give me ONE.

Forum List

Back