You guys need to ignore the Russia bullshit. Stop feeding the TROLLS

I have been using the IGNORE feature

The Trump Administration was under Surveillance for approximately 18 months by everything I read, and the NSA, CIA, FBI, NIS, and TREASURY DEPT. all said there is Zero Evidence of Russian Collusion with The Campaign.

The Dems got caught with their pants down, trying to rig their primaries and the election.

Hillary Clinton herself got 125 Million from Russia for her help with the Uranium One deal, and her staff all talked to the same Russian Ambassadors as the Trump Team.

This is nothing but shameful political theatre so anyone that wants to keep pushing such an asinine and false Narrative get's put on my IGNORE list immediately.

When you have nearly 18 months of 24-7 Surveillance and most of it Illegal and you got NOTHING....then The Left is simply wasting taxpayer money trying to get Face Time and is engaging in political sabatoge and sedition.... Yah, I think it gotes that far.

Phuck Them All.

Bharara, Yates, Comey all involved in Russian investigation...all fired.

No tax returns released...ever.

Trump is desperately trying to cover up his very own international money laundering ring.

The Trump hotel in Baku, Azerbaijan needs to be investigated along with the Florida mansion that he sold to a Russian a couple of years ago.

The hillary covered her uranium ring up real well with the russians.

Trump is desperately trying to cover up his very own international money laundering ring.

The Trump hotel in Baku, Azerbaijan needs to be investigated along with the Florida mansion that he sold to a Russian a couple of years ago.

Prime example here of a poster that is not here for serious discussions and is here to Troll, and who I should have put on Ignore long ago.

BYE BYE TROLL!

Donald Trump on Comey: "He's a showboat." "I just want the truth from Comey."

It's amazing the Universe didn't implode from irony overload.

It will be such a sweet form of justice and karma when the ongoing investigations into the Trump administration ends up netting Hitlary, Odumber or any other libtard from the prior administration.

And what will you do if it ends up bringing down the Trump administration :dunno:

It will be such a sweet form of justice and karma when the ongoing investigations into the Trump administration ends up netting Hitlary, Odumber or any other libtard from the prior administration.

And what will you do if it ends up bringing down the Trump administration :dunno:
It's not going to happen.

You and your party are embarrassing. The whole world is laughing at your desperate asses.

Like I said, when you have 18 months of Surveillance on The Trump team (most of it illegal) and still have nothing, there is just nothing there.

This is a sad political theater, and it will have consequences in 2018. The Dems are just to dumb to realize it right now.

All these tax wasting investigations have revealed is The Obama Administration engaging in multiple felonies.

The hillary covered her uranium ring up real well with the russians.

Maybe that's how Trump learned to cover up his. However I think Trump has been in the laundry business since he went broke in the 90s and the banks cut him off. Follow the money. Always.

The same thing I did when Blubba, Duhbummer and any other was president. But, impeaching Trump will only leave us with Pence and I would rather have him as Prez anyway.

So impeach away!

Just know that who ever the Dimtardz get elected next time will be given the same, as soon as they take office.

This will become the norm of every election cycle.

Maybe even worse.

You and your party are embarrassing. The whole world is laughing at your desperate asses.

Not so sure of that. Trumpworld isn't the "whole world". Dems aren't my party and yes they've been embarressing (they should never have fillibustered Gorsuch) but right now...you guys take the whacky cake.

Like I said, when you have 18 months of Surveillance on The Trump team and still have nothing, there is just nothing there.

Really?

This is a sad political theatre, and it will have consequences in 2018. The Dems are just to dumb to realize it right now.

Benghazi is the definition of "sad political theatre": a Republicans who are more concerned with trying to get something on Hillary than they are in trying to make sure an attack like that doesn't happen again. Two years, 7 million dollars...and in the meantime you all are doing everything you can to obstruct it rather than let them finish it so we can move on.

Why is that?

The same thing I did when Blubba, Duhbummer and any other was president. But, impeaching Trump will only leave us with Pence and I would rather have him as Prez anyway.

So impeach away!

Just know that who ever the Dimtardz get elected next time will be given the same, as soon as they take office.

Maybe even worse.

Blubba, Duhbummer, Dimtardz...

So impeach away!

Maybe even worse.

Don't you think it's time to end it?

Wish the Dems had taken a step in that direction by allowing Gorsuch to go forward. Looks like you guys have no desire to do so either.

No wonder the country's a mess and no wonder we got Trump. We deserve it.

Most Americans Support an Independent Russia Investigation

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted after President Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey indicates that 78 percent of Americans would prefer that an independent commission or special prosecutor investigate Russia’s involvement in the 2016 presidential election. Only 15 percent of respondents said they preferred that the GOP-controlled Congress handle the investigation, which would also look into alleged links between Russia and the Trump campaign, while only 40 percent of poll respondents said they have at least some confidence in the ability of Congress to conduct a fair and impartial investigation into the matter. Nearly two-thirds did think the FBI was up to the task, but the future of the FBI investigation is currently unclear following Trump’s firing of Comey — which Trump has admitted was at least partially in response to Comey’s handling of the investigation.

Like I said, when you have 18 months of Surveillance on The Trump team (most of it illegal) and still have nothing, there is just nothing there.

This is a sad political theater, and it will have consequences in 2018. The Dems are just to dumb to realize it right now.

All these tax wasting investigations have revealed is The Obama Administration engaging in multiple felonies.

We do not know exactly what they have on Trump with the investigations still going on..so you do not know 100% of what is going on yet Tree..

Continued, hysterical panting about "Da Rooshans an Trump did it, I tells ya!", is, IMO, exactly what Putin wants. The last thing he wants is America unified behind a president determined to increase American power and prestige in the world.

The last thing that could possibly happen would be America united behind this goofy president and his draconian unAmerican goals.

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted after President Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey indicates that 78 percent of Americans would prefer that an independent commission or special prosecutor investigate Russia’s involvement in the 2016 presidential election. Only 15 percent of respondents said they preferred that the GOP-controlled Congress handle the investigation, which would also look into alleged links between Russia and the Trump campaign, while only 40 percent of poll respondents said they have at least some confidence in the ability of Congress to conduct a fair and impartial investigation into the matter. Nearly two-thirds did think the FBI was up to the task, but the future of the FBI investigation is currently unclear following Trump’s firing of Comey — which Trump has admitted was at least partially in response to Comey’s handling of the investigation.

You are a day late and a dollar short, already been several threads on this and it is false far left narrative!

Do try and keep up silly far left drone!

You are a day late and a dollar short, already been several threads on this and it is false far left narrative!

Do try and keep up silly far left drone!

I'm not starting a new thread silly creature, but responding to the perception that "the world is laughing" at us for wanting to pursue an investigation. Try to keep up ;)

GOP / separating themselves from Trump ~ Trump feeds the fire with his twitters/ actions and we are suppose to ignore it?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/14/us/politics/trump-republican-senators.html
This thread isn't about the GOP or really even Trump. It's about Trolling with unsubstantiated bullshit.

As to your post, the GOP was never "with" Trump. As many that supported him, there were equal amounts like me that didnt. The man says & tweets retarded shit that causes himself problems. But at the end of the day that has NOTHING to do with Russia or this thread.

This BS about Russian collusion in the election is nothing more that "Fake News," generated for political purposes by the same mainstream news media that colluded with the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign!

The guy from Ohio pretending he has any clue what the rest of the world thinks.

How cute.

Forum List

Back